Minecraft-my minecraft add-ons have disappeared from my inventory.

Discus and support Minecraft-my minecraft add-ons have disappeared from my inventory. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In the past few months i've bought various skin packs, mashup packs, and worlds. I was satisfied with everything. I stopped playing for a month or so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sss4epicc, Dec 26, 2019.

1. sss4epicc
    sss4epicc Guest

In the past few months i've bought various skin packs, mashup packs, and worlds. I was satisfied with everything. I stopped playing for a month or so because i was busy in school and minecraft had an update around that time. I never noticed anything until
    I checked my inventory and noticed none of the things i bought were there. i restarted minecraft several times i also logged in and out but none of that seemed to work. when i clicked on the items i perviously bought it would show up as if i never bought them
    nor did it say "you own this product". i estimated that i spent $24 canadian dollars in total on everything i spent.

***Moved from: Windows 10 / Microsoft Store***

:)

sss4epicc, Dec 26, 2019
  2. vSolace Win User

Hello

for purchase issues you need to contact Xbox support https://beta.support.xbox.com/
  3. Glu10Free Win User

Minecraft won't stop freezing...

Even when I go through the inventory tutorial, Minecraft freezes. It's only Minecraft that's freezing by the way, my Xbox 360 doesn't and I can dashboard.
  4. mtonel01 Win User

Minecraft Freezing Problem

This has been happening to me also. I started noticing this problem right after a major Windows Update a few months ago. I play Minecraft Windows 10 with my kids and we were playing a lot when after an Update my screen and sound started to freeze for
    several seconds when opening an inventory window in the game. Not just my personal inventory but anything that has an inventory like a villager or a chest. Also when my screen is frozen the game is continuing to run in the background. Sometimes the screen
    was frozen for as long as 15-20 secs before the inventory would finally open and my character was being attacked. I eventually stopped playing Minecraft because of this recurring problem that got more frequent and longer over time. So I took a break from Minecraft
    and recently I went back to State of Decay 2. Right away the same problem started when switching from the main screen to an inventory page. So now it seems that Minecraft Windows 10 and State of Decay 2 share something that is causing this problem. Finally,
    I’m not sure yet but it may connected to Temp files or temp internet files.
  5. NincraftX Win User

Minecraft Add-ons Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Unfortunately no. The ability to transfer add-ons from the 360 version was discontinued.
    Can Xbox or Microsoft moderators replace or add to my profile the same Minecraft add-ons that I have on Xbox 360, but in the Xbox one version?
  6. Jetfan96 Win User

looking for kids to play minecraft with

My son is nine and a very good minecraft player. have you son add him ethanj992

I play minecraft too from time to time. he can add me if he wants.

Thieves, loud mouths, and jerks will be booted immediately.
Thema:

1. Minecraft-my minecraft add-ons have disappeared from my inventory. - Similar Threads - Minecraft minecraft add

2. Trying to allow my child to add friends on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to allow my child to add friends on minecraft: My child wants to add friends in minecraft but is getting an error that says he cannot because of the way his account is set up. I've tried removing all restrictions but nothing has worked....
  3. Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account.: Minecraft PE can't add friend to my child's Minecraft account. ab2335b3-1736-4159-bfbe-f186aaf3b380
  4. Posso adicionar mods no minecraft do xbox one?[Translation-Can I add mods in xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Posso adicionar mods no minecraft do xbox one?[Translation-Can I add mods in xbox one...: Olá, então adoraria saber se pode usar mods que além que adiciona texturas e sheders, se pode adicionar mobs, objetos, e muita mais coisa nova no minecarft?Pode? Eu quero abaixar porque eu e o...
  5. Can't Access game add-ons for Minecraft bedrock edition when I'm offline. Pls. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Access game add-ons for Minecraft bedrock edition when I'm offline. Pls. Help: Can't access my Add-ons for Minecraft when i play offline now. c2e76a84-874b-4479-a9c4-5742d5c169d7
  6. Minecraft Nintendo Switch/ Add friends/ Gamertag

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch/ Add friends/ Gamertag: I created a new Microsoft account for my son, used it to sign into Minecraft on his Nintendo Switch. It automatically gave him a Gamertag which I changed successfully however his original Gamertag...
  7. How can I add local map to Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I add local map to Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile?: Just like the title.I know there is a button to add map,but what kind file do I need?I've tried zip,rar and folder,nothing work. c63f0e80-7523-4988-b2e0-b95bb7160c3a
  8. No puedo añadir realms en minecraft pe [Translation-I can not add realms in minecraft pe]

in XBoX on Mobile
    No puedo añadir realms en minecraft pe [Translation-I can not add realms in minecraft pe]: Un amigo me invito a un realm pero no puedo añadir el realm la opción simplemente no me aparece, recuerdo hace un tiempo me aparecio un mensaje que decía algo así: "No puedes jugar realm por como...
  9. Minecraft bedrock/windows 10/better together on xbox being able to add servers to play with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock/windows 10/better together on xbox being able to add servers to play with...: You can add servers on everything except for xbox, I had plans to play with my friends over the summer together and now we can't unless I'm on or if I pay for realms....
  10. Minecraft Add-ons Xbox 360 to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Add-ons Xbox 360 to Xbox One: If I have previously purchased Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition add-ons on Xbox 360, will I be able to download them for free on Xbox One in Minecraft: Xbox One Edition or Minecraft, Xbox One or...