Minecraft-my minecraft add-ons have disappeared from my inventory.

Discus and support Minecraft-my minecraft add-ons have disappeared from my inventory. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In the past few months i've bought various skin packs, mashup packs, and worlds. I was satisfied with everything. I stopped playing for a month or so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sss4epicc, Dec 26, 2019.

1. sss4epicc
    sss4epicc Guest

In the past few months i've bought various skin packs, mashup packs, and worlds. I was satisfied with everything. I stopped playing for a month or so because i was busy in school and minecraft had an update around that time. I never noticed anything until
    I checked my inventory and noticed none of the things i bought were there. i restarted minecraft several times i also logged in and out but none of that seemed to work. when i clicked on the items i perviously bought it would show up as if i never bought them
    nor did it say "you own this product". i estimated that i spent $24 canadian dollars in total on everything i spent.

***Moved from: Windows 10 / Microsoft Store***

:)

sss4epicc, Dec 26, 2019
  2. vSolace Win User

Hello

for purchase issues you need to contact Xbox support https://beta.support.xbox.com/
  3. Glu10Free Win User

Minecraft won't stop freezing...

Even when I go through the inventory tutorial, Minecraft freezes. It's only Minecraft that's freezing by the way, my Xbox 360 doesn't and I can dashboard.
  4. mtonel01 Win User

Minecraft Freezing Problem

This has been happening to me also. I started noticing this problem right after a major Windows Update a few months ago. I play Minecraft Windows 10 with my kids and we were playing a lot when after an Update my screen and sound started to freeze for
    several seconds when opening an inventory window in the game. Not just my personal inventory but anything that has an inventory like a villager or a chest. Also when my screen is frozen the game is continuing to run in the background. Sometimes the screen
    was frozen for as long as 15-20 secs before the inventory would finally open and my character was being attacked. I eventually stopped playing Minecraft because of this recurring problem that got more frequent and longer over time. So I took a break from Minecraft
    and recently I went back to State of Decay 2. Right away the same problem started when switching from the main screen to an inventory page. So now it seems that Minecraft Windows 10 and State of Decay 2 share something that is causing this problem. Finally,
    I’m not sure yet but it may connected to Temp files or temp internet files.
  5. MCGaminX Win User

Minecraft from Xbox One to Xbox 360

Hi Lisha,

Thank you for contacting the forums. Which version of Minecraft are you talking about buy add-ons from? There are 3 separate versions of Minecraft (Minecraft, Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition). I would recommend you to buy Xbox 360
    add-ons through the Xbox 360 marketplace if you specifically want add-ons on your son's Xbox 360.
  6. NincraftX Win User

Minecraft Add-ons Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Unfortunately no. The ability to transfer add-ons from the 360 version was discontinued.
    Can Xbox or Microsoft moderators replace or add to my profile the same Minecraft add-ons that I have on Xbox 360, but in the Xbox one version?
Thema:

1. Minecraft-my minecraft add-ons have disappeared from my inventory. - Similar Threads - Minecraft minecraft add

2. An idea to add for the next Minecraft update after caves and cliffs (Or maybe as a part of)

in XboX Insiders
    An idea to add for the next Minecraft update after caves and cliffs (Or maybe as a part of): So as the title suggests, I have had ideas for another update. After the Nether update, I was sure that the next thing would be a full End update. The closest think we've gotten was just shulkers,...
  3. Minecraft Add-ons won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Add-ons won't download: I'm trying to get all my add-ons purchased from the original Minecraft xbox 360/xbox one edition, onto Minecraft bedrock edition. Most of my packs are stuck downloading, or not even showing up in...
  4. How to add minecraft coins to the game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to add minecraft coins to the game?: How to add minecraft coins to my game 65fc6d91-8161-4fc3-ba9b-116c20b3af75
  5. 700 minecoins from the starter pack of Minecraft is the only add-ons that i did not received

in XBoX on Windows
    700 minecoins from the starter pack of Minecraft is the only add-ons that i did not received: Bought starter pack Minecraft 10 for my son using my Microsoft account and my laptop. Once purchased, i can already saw all the promised add-ons including the packs and coins. Once downloaded, and...
  6. Can’t add friends on Minecraft app on ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t add friends on Minecraft app on ipad: The app says i cannot add friends because of the way my accoutnt is set up but i can add friend in the xbox app on the same ipad using the same microsoft account....
  7. How to allow my child to add friends and play Minecraft with them on his ipad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to allow my child to add friends and play Minecraft with them on his ipad?: My son plays Minecraft on his Ipad. We do not own an Xbox. I want him to be able to play it with his friends but it keeps saying his settings aren't allowing him, I keep logging on to microsoft...
  8. Minecraft Dungeons PC Off-line multiplayer - how to add 2nd player

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons PC Off-line multiplayer - how to add 2nd player: I'm trying to play Minecraft Dungeons multi-player off-line and having trouble adding the 2nd player. I have two xbox controllers connected to the PC. Both controller show they they are on. When...
  9. Add PS4 friend on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add PS4 friend on minecraft: Hi. How do I invite friends using ps4 to play minecraft? My kids can play others in fortnite but there isnt an option in minecraft to add/find cross platform friends, only xbox. Where are we...
  10. Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?: I've been at this for two hours. One of my children can add friends. One gets a message about needing to make a change to their privacy settings. They're the same age (twins), and as far as I can...