Minecraft never finishes installing

Discus and support Minecraft never finishes installing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Everytime I try to download it, the game always stops at 95 then resets and stops at 99 and then stops. Ive reset my xbox multiple times, I unenrolled... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KillerMemeStarEE, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Minecraft never finishes installing

Everytime I try to download it, the game always stops at 95 then resets and stops at 99 and then stops. Ive reset my xbox multiple times, I unenrolled from the beta program and it still wont download. Do you guys have any other tips besides factory resetting my xbox?

submitted by /u/KillerMemeStarEE
    [link] [comments]

/u/KillerMemeStarEE, Sep 16, 2020
  2. neilhorgan Win User

Minecraft

Do love Minecraft! never did finish my castle greyskull on 360
  3. xX cupicake Xx Win User

XBOX ONE X LAUNCH CELEBRATION Thread/Discussion

Finished installing my games. Minecraft, YouTube, Netflix. Dolby Atmos is quite good. Think they'll implement it as standard for Xbox games?
  4. marionine Win User

Minecraft bedrock (win10) won't update

Ok i just finished trying all of your steps i even re-installed minecraft but i am still stuck on 1.13.1
  5. Davy- Win User

MINECRAFT BETA NOT REMOVING

I've found the solution together with MariaGraxia on xbox support

1. Install minecraft
    2. Reroll in Beta
    3. Wait for feedback from the insider app
    4. Unroll from Beta
    5. Wait for feedback from the insider app
    6. Uninstall minecraft
    7. Windows key => Type "Run" => Enter => Write "WSReset.exe" => Enter
    8. Wait for the command to be finished
    9. Install minecraft
  6. TheTerrorBeyond Win User

Installation is almost done

I have the same issue... this happens on multiple games, although they are installed on the console.

The installation shows to be 99% complete, but it will never finish the installation. I was unable to play Titanfall due to this error.
Thema:

Minecraft never finishes installing

1. Minecraft never finishes installing - Similar Threads - Minecraft never finishes

2. Never get a windows 10 minecraft code from Mojang

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never get a windows 10 minecraft code from Mojang: So, both me and my fiance logged into our Mojang accounts, clicked on the redeem button for getting the windows 10 version and are sent to the Microsoft store to enter the code but never got the...
  3. Minecraft Starter Collection, never received 700 minecoins.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Starter Collection, never received 700 minecoins.: Dunno why it's impossible to contact a person for this. But, I purchased MineCraft Starter Collection from the windows 10 store and I received the game and all the addons EXCEPT for the 700...
  4. Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never...: Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never happened before????? 2217a490-7ffa-436b-82bb-7797329d50b3
  5. Minecraft Earth Email Containing Skin Code Never Sent

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft Earth Email Containing Skin Code Never Sent: On August 16th I signed up for the Minecraft Earth Beta, which said it came with a skin. The confirmation with the skin was supposed to be sent within 24 hours, and I still have not gotten it(It...
  6. Never recieved Minecraft digital

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never recieved Minecraft digital: Hi there I played Minecraft Xbox one edition from the disc for over 5 hours before the 30th of January so I would be eligible for the free digital copy of Minecraft. It's been over 14 days of...
  7. I purchased the 3-month membership through the Minecraft promotion, yet the game never got to ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased the 3-month membership through the Minecraft promotion, yet the game never got to ...: A month ago, I purchased the Xbox live 3-month membership subscription through the Xbox dashboard, with the sole purpose of receiving a free Minecraft download code, as the promotion stated. This...
  8. Signed up for XBL Gold during Minecraft Promotion, but never received code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Signed up for XBL Gold during Minecraft Promotion, but never received code: I bought a subscription of Xbox live gold (12 month) on my xbox with a commercial offer. For a 1 year subscription. I am getting a code to download Minecraft Xbox One for free. I bought on...
  9. I bought a 12 Month Gold subscription which was supposed to come with Minecraft but I never ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a 12 Month Gold subscription which was supposed to come with Minecraft but I never ...: I bought an Xbox Gold 12 month subscription for a promotion that gave Minecraft Xbox One Edition Favorites Pack. I bought the membership on the Xbox store on my Xbox One S on the 25th of June,...
  10. 3 months gold and never got Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 months gold and never got Minecraft: I did the 3months gold but never got my code for Minecraft it's been 2 months 5c4bb1df-a3ec-4437-b3fd-128d4a79d24d