Minecraft NEWEST Launcher (november 2nd) Crash?

Discus and support Minecraft NEWEST Launcher (november 2nd) Crash? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, when I opened minecraft I got the notification to use a new launcher, so I downloaded to the C: drive. When I tried opening it, it opens up to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joshunatoir, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Joshunatoir
    Joshunatoir Guest

Hi, when I opened minecraft I got the notification to use a new launcher, so I downloaded to the C: drive. When I tried opening it, it opens up to the login page where you either select microsoft login, or Mogang Login. I moved my Mojang account to microsoft a while ago (greater than a month) so I select microsoft login. The launcher then quickly disapears and is no where to be found in task manager or any where so I can only asume it crashed. This bugs me. please help.

:)

Joshunatoir, Nov 11, 2021
  2. LouieAndrade Win User

I have a similar issue where I can't even get the game to OPEN! Did you have to struggle with installing it or anything?
  3. Joshunatoir Win User

So before I posted this I already reinstalled it, uninstalled the previous launcher, and tried ~10 times, I had no issues installing the new launcher, just as soon as I click the "MICROSOFT LOGIN" the launcher looks like it loads for 1/2 a second and then closes/crashes. I made sure that the launcher was installed on my main drive as well. I also called microsoft about it and they told me from their end my account and everything was normal and without any problems.
  4. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Try installing the launcher, preferably on another hard drive. Also, check that your antivirus has not quarantined the game launcher.
  5. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher has released but anyway it's downloading 1.17.10 version (even through Minecraft Launcher). Of course i can download the newest version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edtion through unofficial launcher but it's a little unpleasant when the newest version isn't downloading from official source :(
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Minecraft

Not to mention of the hundreds (thousands?) of other "looking for Minecraft friends" threads, he went and chose one involving 2 people from November 1st and 2nd 2012.
Thema:

1. Minecraft NEWEST Launcher (november 2nd) Crash? - Similar Threads - Minecraft NEWEST Launcher

2. Change email of my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email of my Minecraft account: So I already reached out to mojang but they said they couldn’t help me cuz I immigrated my account to Microsoft so my question is, is there a way to change my email of my account cuz I deleted the...
  3. Can't log out of microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log out of microsoft account on minecraft: hey, I'm logged into an old microsoft account on minecraft for the switch. Every time i choose the option to log out, it keeps me logged in. I have no idea what to do. I tried restarting the game...
  4. Minecraft uninstall and reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft uninstall and reinstall: My game said this game needs to reinstall..So I try to uninstall it and it wouldn't let me now my game is not working at all it won't install it won't uninstall it won't do nothing when I push on...
  5. Minecraft newest update bugs & fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft newest update bugs & fix: Hey there, I was wondering if this is a glitch or not, so usually I play minecraft splitscreen with my brother we have been on that world for almost a month and after the minecraft update, I’ve...
  6. Newest Alpha Skip Ahead on my Series S caused instand Crash for Minecraft Bedrock.

in XboX Insiders
    Newest Alpha Skip Ahead on my Series S caused instand Crash for Minecraft Bedrock.: Yesterday i discovered that my Minecraft Bedrock Game crash directly when i try to start it. After many tries like restart Console, hard-power off, reset but keep games and the last try was that i...
  7. I’m wondering if the newest snapshot of Minecraft has been added to Xbox insider

in XboX Insiders
    I’m wondering if the newest snapshot of Minecraft has been added to Xbox insider: And if so how do I change it from 1.15 beta? submitted by /u/ImtheArkham [link] [comments]
  8. Newest Minecraft xb1 sync error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newest Minecraft xb1 sync error: I have a save file on Minecraft that I started on the Xbox one prior to this last update. I just played it yesterday which is after the last update, and when I tried to load it today it tells me...
  9. Cant download newest update for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download newest update for minecraft: My Xbox 360 says it can't download the newest update and i'm pretty sure i already downloaded that update so please help me.?!!>?>>!?!>!? 005e5b3d-b41a-403b-8220-aef7aef3cd3e
  10. Newest Minecraft update emptied my worlds!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newest Minecraft update emptied my worlds!: My 10 year old son updated his MineCraft game on his Xbox 360 last night. It finished just before he went to bed so after it was complete it was shut down for the night. This afternoon he gets...