Minecraft Nintendo Switch keeps asking me to remote connect

Discus and support Minecraft Nintendo Switch keeps asking me to remote connect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is really annoying how everytime my wife, and my kid have to be remote logged in every time they play I have to login type the codes for them as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanielMusial, Nov 26, 2021.

1. DanielMusial
    DanielMusial Guest

This is really annoying how everytime my wife, and my kid have to be remote logged in every time they play I have to login type the codes for them as they are not tech savey and just want to play the game. How does one stop this annoying code asking system, it provides zero to no security as in if someone has hacked the microsoft account and gotten the passwords they can simply login type in the code just as I do every time my wife and kid want to play its just headaches. Please how do I make it stop.

:)

DanielMusial, Nov 26, 2021
  2. EdinCIRKIN Win User

Modifier paramètre de confidentialité pour ajouter des amis [Change privacy setting to add friends]

J aimerais bien avoir des amis sur minecraft nintendo switch

-[Translation - I would love to have friends on minecraft nintendo switch]
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Connexion aux serveurs impossible ! [Mod Translation - Cannot connect to servers!]

Hello Kouba943,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are having issues playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch. Were you able to connect to the server and play before or is this your first time trying? Are you able to go online with your other
    games on switch?

For now, check out these links for assistance:

Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ

Minecraft Support
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch

Hello JuleN95 sorry the content is unable to be found at this time you can try this to see if it all show up.

I own Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition and I’ve bought previous DLC. How do I get it to sync to Minecraft?

1. Log into Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition on your Switch account. This will sync the latest purchases.
    2. Log into the Minecraft on your Switch and you’ll be automatically granted the entitlements for that DLC.
    Note For every purchase you make on the previous version, you must first log into
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition, exit, and then launch the new Bedrock version for purchases to sync. DLC purchased within
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition will only remain on your Nintendo Switch device and will not carried over into other devices.

If still need further help you can visit this Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ to get further information.

Thanks
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

"Unable to connect to world Minecraft" Windows 10/Nintendo Switch Edition

Hi Xenomegames,

Thanks for your reply! As this is an Xbox forum, the more detailed information on networking issues for the Nintendo Switch would not be information we directly have. We do have the following article available for help with Minecraft on the Switch: Minecraft
    for Nintendo Switch FAQ

If your networking connection on the Xbox platform are working very well, but you're unsure about the network settings for your friend's Nintendo Switch, and would like further information and/or assistance with the issue, we recommend contacting Nintendo
    directly.

Contact Nintendo Customer Support

I hope that this helps a bit more!
  6. Simone Capparelli Win User

how do i change my setings on minecraft on nintendo switch

Thema:

1. Minecraft Nintendo Switch keeps asking me to remote connect - Similar Threads - Minecraft Nintendo Switch

2. Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch: Hello, I have a problem I can't seem to get fixed. I got Minecraft on Nintendo Switch and bought some Minecraft Coins in the ingame store to buy some items. While login in, it suggested...
  3. How do I change the Microwave account connected on Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the Microwave account connected on Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch to...: On my Nintendo Switch, I had this Microsoft account connected to it to play Minecraft. Then , I lost it so I made a new one (this was around 2 months ago). Now I have access to the old account...
  4. I can’t join any minecraft servers on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join any minecraft servers on Nintendo Switch: when I go on the server page it says I can’t play online multiplayer because of how my Microsoft account is set up. But when I go on settings I can’t find any thing about online multiplayer. It’s...
  5. Minecraft on Nintendo switch family account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo switch family account: My kids are trying to play Minecraft through their nintendo family account but it won't let them due t somethign with their microsoft account? Can you tell me what I need to do so this will work?...
  6. Error en Minecraft bedrock realms nintendo switch [Error en Minecraft bedrock realms...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error en Minecraft bedrock realms nintendo switch [Error en Minecraft bedrock realms...: Soy parte de un realm con mods , este como es normal me pide descargar paquetes de recursos pero siempre este me suelta el siguiente error: "Ocurrio un error al descargar los paquetes del...
  7. Cannot join servers on nintendo switch - Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join servers on nintendo switch - Minecraft: Hi, im trying to join a sever on my nintendo switch, but when i go to the servers tab, it says "You cannot join cross-platfor games without both a Microsoft Account and a Nintendo Switch Account....
  8. It won't let me sign in my Microsoft account in Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX Accessibility
    It won't let me sign in my Microsoft account in Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch.: I restarted my Switch, I deleted Minecraft & downloaded it again, & it still won't let me sign in my Microsoft account. What should I do? da3c6d32-307d-4ce9-9d18-3936a8c51509
  9. Incorrect gamertag when logging into Minecraft on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Incorrect gamertag when logging into Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: Hello, my son signed out of the Minecraft account on his Nintendo Switch and now when we try to login in again, a different gamertag has been assigned and all of his friends and...
  10. My worlds disapeared or was deleted Minecraft Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My worlds disapeared or was deleted Minecraft Nintendo switch: My Minecraft world that I play with all my friends suddenly disapeared from my worlds list I really loved the world this happened a couple times to me please help me recover the world...