Minecraft (Nintendo Switch) Missing block breaking animation

Discus and support Minecraft (Nintendo Switch) Missing block breaking animation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; You should know this famous block breaking animation: [img] But my minecraft is showing block breaking like this:(this gif isnt mine but is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luis MiguelCongosto Recio, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Minecraft (Nintendo Switch) Missing block breaking animation

You should know this famous block breaking animation:

Minecraft (Nintendo Switch) Missing block breaking animation [​IMG]

But my minecraft is showing block breaking like thisMinecraft (Nintendo Switch) Missing block breaking animation :(this gif isnt mine but is the same issue)

Minecraft (Nintendo Switch) Missing block breaking animation [​IMG]

I tried chaning my visual configuration at max and it didnt work. I can play without this animation but this makes minecraft loose part of his own magic.

:)

Luis MiguelCongosto Recio, Feb 19, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Luis,

Mojang is their own company. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game? This also could be an issue with the switch. Which you will need to contact Nintendo for.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Luis MiguelCongosto Win User

But mojang is microsoft since you bought it
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

It might be a bug with the game, contacting the developer mojang will be your best course of action, so they can fix it.
  5. EdinCIRKIN Win User

Modifier paramètre de confidentialité pour ajouter des amis [Change privacy setting to add friends]

J aimerais bien avoir des amis sur minecraft nintendo switch

-[Translation - I would love to have friends on minecraft nintendo switch]
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch

Hello JuleN95 sorry the content is unable to be found at this time you can try this to see if it all show up.

I own Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition and I’ve bought previous DLC. How do I get it to sync to Minecraft?

1. Log into Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition on your Switch account. This will sync the latest purchases.
    2. Log into the Minecraft on your Switch and you’ll be automatically granted the entitlements for that DLC.
    Note For every purchase you make on the previous version, you must first log into
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition, exit, and then launch the new Bedrock version for purchases to sync. DLC purchased within
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition will only remain on your Nintendo Switch device and will not carried over into other devices.

If still need further help you can visit this Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ to get further information.

Thanks
Thema:

1. Minecraft (Nintendo Switch) Missing block breaking animation - Similar Threads - Minecraft Nintendo Switch

2. Minecraft Nintendo Switch online multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch online multiplayer: HELP! After battling through the ‘your account is’nt set up - privacy’ stuff we now cannot connect to play with friends on minecraft online multiplayer. we can find gamertags from other platforms...
  3. Realms in Minecraft on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Realms in Minecraft on nintendo switch: So i'm playing minecraft on the nintendo switch but I cant access realms or servers because of the way my account is set up. The game says to go to aka.ms/account settings but that isn't working....
  4. Minecraft for Nintendo Switch Sign In Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Nintendo Switch Sign In Issue: Hello, everytime I sign in on my Nintendo Switch to play Minecraft, my Microsoft/XBox profile is forgotten. So each time I want to play I have to get a code and go to aka.ms/remoteconnect in order...
  5. Minecraft Nintendo Switch Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch Issues: I'm currently having an issue in connecting and syncing my data from a Microsoft account to my Nintendo Switch, this is a common error I have seen people have an issue with but I have seen no...
  6. Minecraft on Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo switch: Hi, i cannot log into my microsoft account on the switch. We cannot access the worlds my son has already made on his ipad version. After trying several times we now cannot get minecraft to even...
  7. Problem with Nintendo switch Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Nintendo switch Minecraft: Have been trying to play online on Minecraft on my Nintendo switch but it says i can't because it needs to be signed into a Microsoft account and a Nintendo switch account but i am signed into...
  8. Minecraft Marketplace Purchases are gone (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Marketplace Purchases are gone (Nintendo Switch): Hello there, my last try here. I play Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. I bought the ZigZag Texture Pack and a Skinpack several months ago. Now for longer than a month, my purchases are gone....
  9. Minecraft on Nintendo Switch to ios

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo Switch to ios: Hey! I have Minecraft on my Switch, and just recently got it on my phone. My worlds and purchase on the market place aren’t showing up. Any way to fix or transfer them? Thanks....
  10. Have to login to Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo switch every time I open the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have to login to Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo switch every time I open the game: When i want to play online or use my saved skins i have to login to my microsoft account, and have to use the special code and open a webpage, every time i open the game. I have gotten the message...