Minecraft (Nintendo Switch) Missing block breaking animation

Discus and support Minecraft (Nintendo Switch) Missing block breaking animation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; You should know this famous block breaking animation: [img] But my minecraft is showing block breaking like this:(this gif isnt mine but is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luis MiguelCongosto Recio, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Minecraft (Nintendo Switch) Missing block breaking animation

You should know this famous block breaking animation:

Minecraft (Nintendo Switch) Missing block breaking animation [​IMG]

But my minecraft is showing block breaking like thisMinecraft (Nintendo Switch) Missing block breaking animation :(this gif isnt mine but is the same issue)

Minecraft (Nintendo Switch) Missing block breaking animation [​IMG]

I tried chaning my visual configuration at max and it didnt work. I can play without this animation but this makes minecraft loose part of his own magic.

:)

Luis MiguelCongosto Recio, Feb 19, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Luis,

Mojang is their own company. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game? This also could be an issue with the switch. Which you will need to contact Nintendo for.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Luis MiguelCongosto Win User

But mojang is microsoft since you bought it
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

It might be a bug with the game, contacting the developer mojang will be your best course of action, so they can fix it.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch

Hello JuleN95 sorry the content is unable to be found at this time you can try this to see if it all show up.

I own Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition and I’ve bought previous DLC. How do I get it to sync to Minecraft?

1. Log into Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition on your Switch account. This will sync the latest purchases.
    2. Log into the Minecraft on your Switch and you’ll be automatically granted the entitlements for that DLC.
    Note For every purchase you make on the previous version, you must first log into
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition, exit, and then launch the new Bedrock version for purchases to sync. DLC purchased within
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition will only remain on your Nintendo Switch device and will not carried over into other devices.

If still need further help you can visit this Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ to get further information.

Thanks
  6. CupcakeVampire0 Win User

Minecraft on Nintendo Switch

Yes please fix this ASAP because there are so many of us with this problem and no one has any solution!
Thema:

1. Minecraft (Nintendo Switch) Missing block breaking animation - Similar Threads - Minecraft Nintendo Switch

2. Transferring Minecraft private world from Nintendo Switch to brand new Xbox 1s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Minecraft private world from Nintendo Switch to brand new Xbox 1s: hello everyone, I have the cross platform stuff on my minecraft for Switch but as I am fairly new to xbox 1 I have no idea to transfer my world. Its pretty much the whole reason I got an xbox 1 so...
  3. Gamertag change for Minecraft on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag change for Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: I recently got Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) for the first time on my Switch and when I created a Microsoft account for it, it gave me an auto-generated username that I would like to change. I have...
  4. Minecraft : Version bedrock Nintendo Switch [Serveurs]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft : Version bedrock Nintendo Switch [Serveurs]: Bonjour, Je n'ai pas trop compris cette partie de la FAQ dédié la Nintendo Switch 《Où sont les serveurs et les domaines ? Les domaines sont désormais disponibles sur Nintendo Switch en...
  5. Unable to log in at my account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log in at my account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch version: Hi I wanted to know why It's show an error when I try to sicronize my xbox account to my Nintendo Switch at Minecraft. It says that it have an error micronizing the Microsoft account to the...
  6. Lost purchased content in Minecraft Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost purchased content in Minecraft Nintendo switch: We purchased a mod in Minecreaft Nintendo switch but now, two Days later it is not available. It says we need to purchase it again. What can have happened? Best Regards...
  7. Unable to log in to Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log in to Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: [img] [img] My account use to work until it automatically logged me out of it one day and when I tried to get back in I would always get the same information back each time. My phone says it...
  8. How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch: So me and a few of my friends are thinking about starting a Realms world together and i try to play on Realms and it says You Need Permission You cannot play on Realms because of how your...
  9. Microsoft Account Connecting issue to Nintendo Switch (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Connecting issue to Nintendo Switch (Minecraft): Hello! First time asking a question on here, but I'll try my best explaining my issue. So, I'm playing Minecraft on my Switch, I want to connect my Microsoft Acc to my Switch. I do everything the...
  10. Nintendo Switch Minecraft Microsoft Log-In Failing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch Minecraft Microsoft Log-In Failing: Hello, I know this issue was addressed last year, but yesterday and today, my friends and I (multiple accounts) can no longer log in to Microsoft on the Nintendo Switch for Minecraft. We have...