Minecraft Nintendo switch

Discus and support Minecraft Nintendo switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought minecraft and tried signing into my microsoft account and the “let’s play” button shows up, but after that, nothing else happens and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JasmineNguyen, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Minecraft Nintendo switch

I just bought minecraft and tried signing into my microsoft account and the “let’s play” button shows up, but after that, nothing else happens and it wont work. What should i do?

:)

JasmineNguyen, Sep 3, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch

Hello JuleN95 sorry the content is unable to be found at this time you can try this to see if it all show up.

I own Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition and I’ve bought previous DLC. How do I get it to sync to Minecraft?

1. Log into Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition on your Switch account. This will sync the latest purchases.
    2. Log into the Minecraft on your Switch and you’ll be automatically granted the entitlements for that DLC.
    Note For every purchase you make on the previous version, you must first log into
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition, exit, and then launch the new Bedrock version for purchases to sync. DLC purchased within
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition will only remain on your Nintendo Switch device and will not carried over into other devices.

If still need further help you can visit this Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ to get further information.

Thanks
  3. CupcakeVampire0 Win User

Minecraft on Nintendo Switch

Yes please fix this ASAP because there are so many of us with this problem and no one has any solution!
  4. KimC7 Win User

Minecraft (nintendo switch)

Its the whole game. Now I cant even get to the startup screen without getting erroe
  5. Alan_232 Win User

Someone plz help me with this i always try to login and it says to try again later and i do and i deleted Minecraft and redownload it to try to start fresh again but then it still had the Account and i was thinking to my self i wasted $30 for this all
    i wanted is to have fun with my Friends so if Microsoft if you can please help me with this am a big minecraft fan 😔😔😔😔
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Annabelle,

It's possible that you have two Microsoft accounts since a new or pre-owned game wouldn't have another account tied to it automatically. You have to link your Microsoft account once you sign-in from the Minecraft main menu. The SparedBicycle87 gamertag sounds
    like the auto generated gamertags Xbox Live gives new profiles that are created when a Microsoft Account logs into an Xbox Live service on any platform for the first time.

It's possible that the BelleDog2005 gamertag is linked to another Microsoft account email. I suggest going over to account.xbox.com and sign in with the Microsoft account you believe is tied to your gamertag. If it displays SparedBicycle87 as the gamertag,
    then your BelleDog2005 gamertag is tied to another email address.

If this is the case, you may need to contact Xbox customer support to get the account situation straightened out since we don't have the proper tools here on the forums to assist with sensitive account information.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Minecraft Nintendo switch

1. Minecraft Nintendo switch - Similar Threads - Minecraft Nintendo switch

2. Minecraft (nintendo switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (nintendo switch): I cant play, just getting an error. That says I lost my connection. Ive tried everything I can think of. I am online so the message is wrong bit I still did theese changes, changed the ip adress,...
  3. Nintendo Switch - Minecraft - "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch - Minecraft - "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your...: Wow Microsoft! You made this WAYYYYY to complicated,. Here's how to fix the problem: 1. Login to xbox live account. 2. go to Profile 3. go to Privacy Settings 4. You should see users listed...
  4. Nintendo switch minecraft -Realms problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo switch minecraft -Realms problem: Hey, i understand microsoft works with primarily xbox and windows but i have recently purchased the minecraft nintendo switch edition. It is the bedrock version of the game. When i try and click...
  5. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?: Not sure where to ask this but I recently purchased Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and quickly realized that all of my previous DLC that I had purchased on the Xbox 360 version was not showing...
  6. Transferring Minecraft private world from Nintendo Switch to brand new Xbox 1s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Minecraft private world from Nintendo Switch to brand new Xbox 1s: hello everyone, I have the cross platform stuff on my minecraft for Switch but as I am fairly new to xbox 1 I have no idea to transfer my world. Its pretty much the whole reason I got an xbox 1 so...
  7. Gamertag change for Minecraft on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag change for Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: I recently got Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) for the first time on my Switch and when I created a Microsoft account for it, it gave me an auto-generated username that I would like to change. I have...
  8. Minecraft : Version bedrock Nintendo Switch [Serveurs]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft : Version bedrock Nintendo Switch [Serveurs]: Bonjour, Je n'ai pas trop compris cette partie de la FAQ dédié la Nintendo Switch 《Où sont les serveurs et les domaines ? Les domaines sont désormais disponibles sur Nintendo Switch en...
  9. Unable to log in at my account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log in at my account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch version: Hi I wanted to know why It's show an error when I try to sicronize my xbox account to my Nintendo Switch at Minecraft. It says that it have an error micronizing the Microsoft account to the...
  10. Lost purchased content in Minecraft Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost purchased content in Minecraft Nintendo switch: We purchased a mod in Minecreaft Nintendo switch but now, two Days later it is not available. It says we need to purchase it again. What can have happened? Best Regards...