Minecraft Nintendo switch

Discus and support Minecraft Nintendo switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought minecraft and tried signing into my microsoft account and the “let’s play” button shows up, but after that, nothing else happens and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JasmineNguyen, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Minecraft Nintendo switch

I just bought minecraft and tried signing into my microsoft account and the “let’s play” button shows up, but after that, nothing else happens and it wont work. What should i do?

:)

JasmineNguyen, Sep 3, 2019
  2. EdinCIRKIN Win User

Modifier paramètre de confidentialité pour ajouter des amis [Change privacy setting to add friends]

J aimerais bien avoir des amis sur minecraft nintendo switch

-[Translation - I would love to have friends on minecraft nintendo switch]
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch

Hello JuleN95 sorry the content is unable to be found at this time you can try this to see if it all show up.

I own Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition and I’ve bought previous DLC. How do I get it to sync to Minecraft?

1. Log into Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition on your Switch account. This will sync the latest purchases.
    2. Log into the Minecraft on your Switch and you’ll be automatically granted the entitlements for that DLC.
    Note For every purchase you make on the previous version, you must first log into
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition, exit, and then launch the new Bedrock version for purchases to sync. DLC purchased within
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition will only remain on your Nintendo Switch device and will not carried over into other devices.

If still need further help you can visit this Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ to get further information.

Thanks
  4. RizzoJusVibin Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Microsoft Account Activation

This is exactly the same thing that happens in Minecraft Nintendo Switch Edition.
  5. Ha how Win User

Multiple accounts

Only reply if you are talking about Nintendo switch minecraft.
  6. KyloRen3 Win User

Problem w/ Cross-Platform Minecraft Play—Realms: Better Together Update on Android & Nintendo Switch

i help nintendo switch minecraft realm aka.ms/accountsettings
Thema:

Minecraft Nintendo switch

1. Minecraft Nintendo switch - Similar Threads - Minecraft Nintendo switch

2. I got someone elses account when logging into Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got someone elses account when logging into Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: When I logged into Nintendo Switch Minecraft, it said that it connected with an Xbox live account even though I don't even have one. Then, when I tried to join a realm, it said that I "cannot play...
  3. Microsoft account won't link to Nintendo Switch for Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account won't link to Nintendo Switch for Minecraft: After some advice, please. I have a Microsoft account & Xbox Live. I have followed the remote connect login link and entered the code. Phone & laptop say I am signed in, the successful login...
  4. Missing minecoins after connecting my grandson's nintendo switch minecraft account to a new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing minecoins after connecting my grandson's nintendo switch minecraft account to a new...: I created a Microsoft account for my grandson so he could join my Xbox based Minecraft world using his Nintendo switch. He was able to join and play on my world but afterward, he couldn't find any...
  5. Delete gamer tags from the friends list when playing Minecraft online on Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delete gamer tags from the friends list when playing Minecraft online on Nintendo switch: How do I Delete gamer tags from the friends list when playing Minecraft online on Nintendo switch? 03750a92-ffbe-4605-8142-7287ad995d6d
  6. Problemi nell'accesso di Minecraft dungeon su Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemi nell'accesso di Minecraft dungeon su Nintendo switch: Buonasera, ho problemi nell'accesso di Minecraft dungeon Nintendo Switch sul secondo profilo, pochi giorni fa riuscico ad utilizzarlo senza problemi. Ma da oggi mi chiede solo di premere un tasto...
  7. 닌텐도 스위치 마인크래프트 던전스 저장데이터 무한 로딩 현상[Translation-Nintendo Switch Minecraft Dungeons Storage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    닌텐도 스위치 마인크래프트 던전스 저장데이터 무한 로딩 현상[Translation-Nintendo Switch Minecraft Dungeons Storage...: 기종은 닌텐도 스위치 입니다. 케릭터 복 를 하면 케릭터 보 불러 오는 화면에서 무한로딩 됩니다. 게임 재 설치를 하여도 동일하며 세이브파일까지 삭 하면 다시 상 플 이가 가능 합니다. 복 를 하면 안되는 건가요? 아니면 스위치에만 있는 버그인가요? [Translation-The model is a Nintendo Switch. If...
  8. Minecraft dungeons ya no abre en mi Nintendo switch[Translation-Minecraft dungeons no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons ya no abre en mi Nintendo switch[Translation-Minecraft dungeons no...: Hola tengo un problema con el nuevo juego Minecraft dungeons en mi Nintendo switch , inicie la sesión y todo iba bien no tenía problemas y me aparecían los amigos de mi cuenta de Xbox pero no los...
  9. MineCraft Dungeons NINTENDO SWITCH BUG

in XBoX on Consoles
    MineCraft Dungeons NINTENDO SWITCH BUG: Basicamente minha conta Microsoft foi bloqueada esses dias por causa que alguem tento acessa-la, eu desbloqueia ela e agora esta funcionando, POREM no nintendo switch quando tento me conectar no...
  10. Minecraft Dungeons Nintendo Switch stuck at loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Nintendo Switch stuck at loading screen: I am not sure if this is the right place to ask a question, but the Nintendo switch led me to come here to do so. Minecraft dungeons Nintendo version stuck at the loading screen. Started app -...