Minecraft no me deja iniciar sesión [Translation - Minecraft won't let me sign in]

Discus and support Minecraft no me deja iniciar sesión [Translation - Minecraft won't let me sign in] in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Tengo Minecraft PE comprado en la Play Store, cuando intento iniciar sesión no procede, por lo que se me imposibilita jugar, sin embargo desde... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Angelde la Cruz Uribe, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Minecraft no me deja iniciar sesión [Translation - Minecraft won't let me sign in]

Tengo Minecraft PE comprado en la Play Store, cuando intento iniciar sesión no procede, por lo que se me imposibilita jugar, sin embargo desde Minecraft Windows 10 si me deja. Otro dato es que Minecraft si me inicia sesión desde otras redes wifi, excepto
    la de mi casa. Tengo un Redmi Note 7, por si eso influye.

Ultimo dato es que la App de Xbox para Android si inica sesión

Translation-

I have Minecraft PE bought in the Play Store, when I try to log in it does not apply, so I am unable to play, however from Minecraft Windows 10 if it leaves me.
    Another fact is that Minecraft if I log in from other Wi-Fi networks, except my home.
    I have a Redmi Note 7, in case that influences.

Last data is that the Xbox App for Android if you log in

:)

Angelde la Cruz Uribe, Nov 1, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Minecraft no me deja iniciar sesión [Translation - Minecraft won't let me sign in]

Hello Angelde,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to sign into the Minecraft Pocket Edition app on your Android mobile phone.

We suggest attempting to uninstall the application and then install it as to ensure that the app is properly recognizing your account. Are there any error messages received upon signing in? This information may better assist in providing the proper troubleshooting
    for this scenario.

Best wishes!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Angelde la Cruz Urib Win User

Well, i almost try uninstall, buy it isn't worling.

There are no messages, only this when i try to play on server

I don't know english at all, but there says i cant play for my Microsoft Privacity Settings. But it have no sense because at same account, in Wondows 10 Edition i actually can play
    [​IMG]
  5. FreelanceGem098 Win User

Major Minecraft updates are mostly well-balanced with both improvements
    and bug fixes for all available platforms. However, it seems that one of the latest Minecraft updates blocked the Xbox Live connection.
    Namely, regardless of platform, you’re running Minecraft on, there’s a chance that you won’t be able to sign on Xbox Live.

Close the game and restart your PC/console
    Even though this issues commonly emerge after an update, there’s a chance that the update at hand isn’t the culprit for the inability to connect to Xbox Live servers. So, before you start throwing sticks and stones at Microsoft,
    make sure that your Xbox Live account is valid. Sometimes the slightest thing is causing the stall. Also, don’t forget that certain features are available only to paid Xbox Live version, called Xbox Live Gold.

Furthermore, we advise you to restart your console or PC and try again. It might resolve some issues, and resolve the halt you’re experiencing with Minecraft.

2: Update/restore the game
    Updates are too often the double-blade swords. They bring to the game a lot of improvements, new content, and features, but there’s always (always!) a bug or two. Luckily, more times than not, you can expect a patch that
    addresses the main issues. So, we advise you to update your Minecraft version and move from there.

If you’re not sure how to update Minecraft, follow the steps below:

1. Start the Minecraft Launcher.
    2. Click Options.
    3. Select ”Force update!” and wait for the procedure to end.
    This will keep your saves but relieve you of mods in the process.

On the contrary, if you’re unable to run the current, updated version, you can restore the previous version and resolve the problem in that manner. Just replace the current ”minecraft.jar” file with the one from the previous
    version.
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

I suggest you call the Microsoft Support for That and when you Find some insues in Xbox(beta) App on Windows 10 and Apps on Android make Report all time because this Apps is Beta version yet and is subject by problem
    some times
Thema:

1. Minecraft no me deja iniciar sesión [Translation - Minecraft won't let me sign in] - Similar Threads - Minecraft deja iniciar

2. Minecraft no longer saving secondary players in split screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft no longer saving secondary players in split screen: My three kids often play minecraft together on the same tv using Xbox One. When they use split screen, they always create the world under our main xbox live account that has all the extra...
  3. No deja invitar y jugar en línea con amigos en Minecraft pocket edition [Edit -...

in XBoX on Mobile
    No deja invitar y jugar en línea con amigos en Minecraft pocket edition [Edit -...: Hola. Mi problema es que no me deja invitar amigos y me sale que tu cuenta de microsoft esta desconectada. Me meto y sale que esta conectada. Ademas cuando cierro la sesion y vuelvo a entrar se...
  4. no me deja iniciar secion en minecraft ps4[translation-won't let me start session in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    no me deja iniciar secion en minecraft ps4[translation-won't let me start session in...: ya tengo mi cuenta microsoft pero a la hora de iniciar me vuelve a parecer iniciar sesión la pagina de sitio web y un codigo que puedo hacer que alguem me responda porfa se lo agradeceria...
  5. NO ME DEJA UNIRME A UN MUNDO DE MINECRAFT DE MIS AMIGOS DE PS4[Translation-IT WON'T LET ME...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO ME DEJA UNIRME A UN MUNDO DE MINECRAFT DE MIS AMIGOS DE PS4[Translation-IT WON'T LET ME...: No puedo unirme a mundos de mis amigos de ps4 ,las invitaciones no llegan también . [Translation-I can't join the worlds of my ps4 friends, the invitations don't come too.]...
  6. No me deja entrar al mundo de mi amigo en minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No me deja entrar al mundo de mi amigo en minecraft: Mi amigo tiene un mundo compartido en minecraft (juego en nintendo switch) casi nunca me deja entrar. ¿Hay alguna solucion para este error? Mi internet va perfectamente y ko creo que sea por eso....
  7. MINECRAFT PS4: NO ME DEJA JUGAR EN MODO MULTIJUGADOR [Mod translation-MINECRAFT PS4: DO NOT...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MINECRAFT PS4: NO ME DEJA JUGAR EN MODO MULTIJUGADOR [Mod translation-MINECRAFT PS4: DO NOT...: Hola, Desde hace un mes a mi hijo no le deja jugar en modo multijugador porque me aparece que no tengo la última versión del Minecraft, pero si en ajustes le doy a actualizar, me dice que tengo...
  8. Tengo minecraft java instalado pero no me deja conseguir mi código gratis para su versión...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tengo minecraft java instalado pero no me deja conseguir mi código gratis para su versión...: Como ya sabréis muchos , en la que web de mojang, teniendo comprado en minecraft java , te ofrecen la posibilidad de tener un código gratuito para la edición del juego para windows 10 pero ,...
  9. no me deja cambiar mi skin en minecraft :C (Won't let me change my skin on Minecraft: C)

in XBoX on Windows
    no me deja cambiar mi skin en minecraft :C (Won't let me change my skin on Minecraft: C): No me deja cambiar mi skin en minecraft, cuando la quiero cambiar se me reinicia el juego. [Translation] Won't let me change my skin in Minecraft, when I want to change it i restart the game....
  10. Después de la ultima actualización de minecraft del 6 de febrero no me deja ingresar al...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Después de la ultima actualización de minecraft del 6 de febrero no me deja ingresar al...: El día 7 de febrero se llevó a cabo la ultima actualización automática de minecraft en mi xbox one y no se porque razón ya no me deja ingresar al juego, cada que intento entrar solo aparece el...