Minecraft normally works, but when I try to use twitch mods it thinks I haven't downloaded...

Discus and support Minecraft normally works, but when I try to use twitch mods it thinks I haven't downloaded... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing minecraft java edition for a while, mostly vanilla but I used Twitch a lot to play mods. I kind of grew bored of minecraft for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrChimpyFriend, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Minecraft normally works, but when I try to use twitch mods it thinks I haven't downloaded...

I have been playing minecraft java edition for a while, mostly vanilla but I used Twitch a lot to play mods. I kind of grew bored of minecraft for a while and when I came back and tried to load up a twitch mod, in the minecraft launcher it said that I
    had not bought minecraft and I could only play the demo edition. I can play regular minecraft as long as I don't load it up with the twitch launcher, and data packs work fine. I have also looked up this problem and tried running twitch and minecraft as administrator,
    uninstalling and reinstalling, and even buying playing the demo to see if it would realize I already had the game. Needless to say, none of that worked. If anyone can please tell me what I can do to fix this problem.

:)

MrChimpyFriend, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft normally works, but when I try to use twitch mods it thinks I haven't downloaded...

1. Minecraft normally works, but when I try to use twitch mods it thinks I haven't downloaded... - Similar Threads - Minecraft normally works

2. Minecraft 1.14.30 crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.14.30 crash: After the1.14.30 I have been having new or saved games crashing like clock work. Has anyone else found this happening with their games? Also anyone else having issues sending in a crash report?...
  3. Missing Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Minecraft world: I had left my minecraft world and switched games and tried playing it later that day and the world was just gone but i still kept all my other worlds. 47ab4083-109c-43d7-b469-ab38f19220f8
  4. Minecraft - Accessing Xbox One world on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Accessing Xbox One world on Nintendo Switch: I have worlds on my Xbox One that I would like to be able to access from my Nintendo Switch. My understanding is that this is possible, but when I'm logged into my MS account on my switch, I see...
  5. Minecraft Realms

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Realms: So I just bought a realm on bedrock, and ive invited my friends but when they accept the invite, it tells them they cannot join 86ad814b-490f-4988-97fc-e5f784d45905
  6. Minecraft for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for xbox one: Hey guys. So I purchased minecraft on my xbox and it asked whether I wanted the purchase to stay on the xbox or my Microsoft account. I chose my Microsoft account. Is there anyway to change that...
  7. How do I play on servers and with friends on Minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I play on servers and with friends on Minecraft?: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings." I got this message while trying to connect...
  8. Can we have both beta and normal minecraft on he same console?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we have both beta and normal minecraft on he same console?: I find it really annoying as I cant play with anyone because they are not enrolled submitted by /u/DontThinkEntitled [link] [comments]
  9. Minecraft Realm The End only spawns normal mobs. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm The End only spawns normal mobs. How do I fix this?: I'm playing on a minecraft realm bedrock edition and when I entered The End dimension all that spawned was the overworld hostile mobs like skeletons, creepers, zombies. No enderman spawn in the...
  10. cant go back to normal version of minecraft windows 10 edition after enrolling for beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant go back to normal version of minecraft windows 10 edition after enrolling for beta: cant go back to normal version of minecraft windows 10 edition after enrolling for beta and i am not able to use realms anymore even after reinstalling the game please help!...