Minecraft not allowing me to get the launcher

Discus and support Minecraft not allowing me to get the launcher in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought minecraft Java edition and made a skin, and before that, it asked me if i wanted to download the launcher, i said no because i wanted to make... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ValidUsername, May 15, 2022.

1. Minecraft not allowing me to get the launcher

I bought minecraft Java edition and made a skin, and before that, it asked me if i wanted to download the launcher, i said no because i wanted to make my skin and so on but NOW i can't find that same pop up.

:)

ValidUsername, May 15, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi ValidUsername! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please log in the Microsoft store app with the account that purchased the game, then look for the Minecraft launcher, you might need to click on get before you can install it, the launcher is free then please use the Microsoft login on the java section of the launcher, you should be able to play now
  3. Phoenixblue022 Win User

Cant play Minecraft after account migration

When I click buy from the Minecraft launcher it takes me to this website https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-java-edition?ref=Launcher I'm not logged in and it has the option to purchase Minecraft but after logging in to the that website with same Microsoft account that I had logged into the Minecraft launcher with the purchase option is replaced with Already own Minecraft? Download it again. and the launcher download button.
  4. Ex0TiC6302 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Update

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I have searched Minecraft for Windows on the store and all it comes up with is "Minecraft for Windows Starter Collection" and "Minecraft for Windows + Launcher" I do not own the starter collection, as I am redirected to pay £25 pounds when I click on it, and the Minecraft for Windows + Launcher simply takes me to the launcher when i click play.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Owned Minecraft since it was in Beta testing now I have to pay monthly to play my game??

Hi AndreaSteinbach! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This links contains the needed information about all question with the new launcher

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

In regards of the payment part

If I already own one or more of the games on the Microsoft Store, can I use the new Launcher?

Yes! It’s been designed to consolidate all your existing and future Minecraft games in one place. Just click on the link above to download the new Launcher and get mining.

Is the Minecraft Launcher for Windows free?

The launcher itself is free, but you will need to purchase the games individually in order to play them.

Does the Minecraft Launcher for Windows automatically give me access to all games?

No, you still need to purchase each game individually. You can also subscribe to Xbox Game Pass for PC or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to gain access to Minecraft: Java Edition, Minecraft for Windows(Bedrock Edition), and Minecraft Dungeons.
  6. SamQY Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition not installing

Search for ''Minecraft Launcher'' in the Xbox app, install, log in with your Microsoft account on the launcher, select Minecraft For Windows and install.
Thema:

1. Minecraft not allowing me to get the launcher - Similar Threads - Minecraft allowing launcher

2. Minecraft Launcher NOT keeping login details, NOT allowing me to play offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher NOT keeping login details, NOT allowing me to play offline: I live rural, and on rainy days the satellite is rubbish and there is no net. I rebuilt my computer and was then CONSTENTLY directed to the Microsoft "store" to download my the new MC launcher:...
  3. Why is minecraft multiplayer still greyed out after allowing it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is minecraft multiplayer still greyed out after allowing it?: THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT MINECRAFT. I'm on a Mac and I have allowed all the options for multiplayer, and yet my multiplayer button is still greyed out and with the same message; Multiplayer is disabled...
  4. Windows Not Allowing Me to Download Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows Not Allowing Me to Download Minecraft?: Hello! I purchased Minecraft from the Mojang store about two years ago, and uninstalled it from my computer. However, Windows will not let me re-install the gaming, citing this error code --...
  5. How to allow multiplayer in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to allow multiplayer in Minecraft: Hi, Does anyone know how to allow multiplayer in Microsoft on the Minecraft game, installed on a laptop? I assume there is some setting in microsoft i need to change. Thank you...
  6. Code: 0x80242020 Not allowing me to download minecraft for windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code: 0x80242020 Not allowing me to download minecraft for windows: Trying to download minecraft for windows and the error Code: 0x80242020 keeps occuring. I've installed java edition and trying to download the windows edition to play cross platform just cant...
  7. Minecraft - Allowing my son to access using his account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Allowing my son to access using his account: I've recently purchased Minecraft with the intent to allow my son to play on the laptop. I'm having a very difficult time figuring out how to allow him to access this game. When he tries to...
  8. My Minecraft won't allow me to play multiplayer because it is "turned off" I don't know...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft won't allow me to play multiplayer because it is "turned off" I don't know...: I migrated my account properly and got everything done right, but now the game is saying on my Microsoft account the Multiplayer is not allowed. How do I turn it back on?...
  9. How to allow child to have friends Minecraft - Android. NO XBOX.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to allow child to have friends Minecraft - Android. NO XBOX.: How do I change account settings to allow my son to have friends in Minecraft? He plays on an Android device. He is signed into via his Microsoft account. We do not have an x-box. All the answers...
  10. Minecraft desktop works, Twitch launcher only allows demo.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft desktop works, Twitch launcher only allows demo.: I purchased Minecraft through the Microsoft Store and downloaded it to my computer. I launched mine craft from my desktop and signed in using my Xbox live / Microsoft account (Same email for...