Minecraft not downloading

Discus and support Minecraft not downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to Download minecraft It gives me the error code 0x0000000 and when I "fix" that it gives me the error code 0x80070057, then when I "fix"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LucasPark, Nov 26, 2021.

1. LucasPark
    LucasPark Guest

When I try to Download minecraft It gives me the error code 0x0000000 and when I "fix" that it gives me the error code 0x80070057, then when I "fix" that it gives me the first one again. I don't have minecraft downloaded and I tried restarting my computer, My date and time settings are correct. I've tried everything that was available online so I though I would come here.

:)

LucasPark, Nov 26, 2021
  2. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher has released but anyway it's downloading 1.17.10 version (even through Minecraft Launcher). Of course i can download the newest version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edtion through unofficial launcher but it's a little unpleasant when the newest version isn't downloading from official source :(
  3. luissolid Win User

Minecraft full edition on Xbox one S (Minecraft special edition) -

When you download the game it says "Minecraft" or Minecraft Xbox One Edition?

Regards!
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Some accounts are unable to play downloaded games after we transfered content licence to new xbox

after completing the license transfer did you re-download minecraft to update the licenses. Try deleting minecraft and downloading it again. That should hopefully update the licenses.
  5. Xtramalt Win User

What options for child accounts in NZ

The simplest option would be to download everything on your account, including redeeming a points code and downloading Minecraft. He will be able to play Minecraft and any other games or content you download.

What were the DLC codes that he was given for?
  6. Reaperflight21 Win User

minecraft online partners

downloaded minecraft last night don't have any minecraft buddies yet feel free to add me
Thema:

1. Minecraft not downloading - Similar Threads - Minecraft downloading

2. Minecraft Won't Download and I've tried basically everything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won't Download and I've tried basically everything.: Hi I've (accidently) purchased both Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft for Windows. Neither will open. I've tried resetting the app data, running PowerShell, making sure everything is up to date...
  3. 0x00000001 error trying to download minecraft for my daughter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x00000001 error trying to download minecraft for my daughter: trying to download minecraft for my daughter on her laptop. First, the original minecraft launcher would not work After countless errors in trying to download the xbox app (microsoft refused to...
  4. ERROR message 0x8007007e while downloading minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ERROR message 0x8007007e while downloading minecraft: Hello! So today, i tried downloading minecraft on the new launcher (PC) but an error has been poping up ever since and i cant find an error code in the help menu.Ive been restarting and clearing...
  5. Isuue downloading and installing Minecraft on a laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Isuue downloading and installing Minecraft on a laptop: hi. I have an issue with downloading and installing minecraft java edition onto my windows 10 . I previously downloaded and installed the Minecraft windows edition which but which turned out to be...
  6. Minecraft: How do I fix The error message: “error while downloading packs from server”on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: How do I fix The error message: “error while downloading packs from server”on...: So one day I booted up my PS4 and tried to join cube craft, and it gives me a message saying “error while downloading packs from server” The day before it didn’t show me this, It just came out of...
  7. when I go into the xbox app and try to download minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when I go into the xbox app and try to download minecraft: the que bar says progress then it says error. but when I click to whats the problem then it redirects me to here im on pc ive restared my pc to 927724e6-6e15-4211-8b69-811a44aae9a1
  8. can't load the microsoft store downloaded minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't load the microsoft store downloaded minecraft: I have installed minecraft launcher from the microsoft store but when i load it. It shows a core error. Plz help [img] 5478db4c-c0d3-4c55-8a40-8c9d761db62b
  9. the new Minecraft launcher is not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the new Minecraft launcher is not downloading: for some reason when I click on install it just does nothing the button just changes a lighter color for a split second because it was pressed and nothing happens...
  10. 0x00000001 Error when trying download Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x00000001 Error when trying download Minecraft: I have a new Windows 11 computer. When I try to download Minecraft from the Xbox app, I keep getting the 0x00000001 error code. I've tried to perform all required and optional updates, and nothing...