Minecraft not enough space error message while playing on nintendo switch

Discus and support Minecraft not enough space error message while playing on nintendo switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting an error message saying I ran out of space/data while playing Minecraft on my Nintendo switch. I have a erased all of my worlds but two... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aunt �, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Aunt �
    Aunt � Guest

I keep getting an error message saying I ran out of space/data while playing Minecraft on my Nintendo switch. I have a erased all of my worlds but two and I have erased all the games on my switch’s home screen and I’ve purchased
    a micro SD card for my switch to try and render this problem with no success. I have a 32 GB on micro SD card and 18 GB free space of internal storage on my switch now so im not sure why it keeps kicking me out stating I dont have any storage! The world im
    trying to play in is only 1GB! So I should be able to play this world with no problem yet I cant even play the game for 5 minutes and this message is kicking me out so im beyond frustrated at this point! I cant play the game at all! Please please have someone
    from your support team contact me as soon as possible!! If any minecraft player has a solution for this too please please let me know. Thank you!

Sincerely,

$tacey

My email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

My gamertag is Mini Milkywayy/Stacemoney

:)

Aunt �, Feb 24, 2020
  2. schnurren Win User

3. Aunt 💰 Win User

Yes ive tried that several times too
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Id contact Nintendo as well, as this sounds like it might be a haddware problem or a symptom of a bad update. They would have more specific knowledge than we do
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi There

Have you tried to uninstall the game and reinstalling it again?
  6. Aunt 💰 Win User

Ive tried re unstalling and reinstalling app too and still getting this message. Someone told me that having your world on a realm will give me more space so I’ve even purchased realms plus yesterday to try and move my world to my realm but I’m getting
    a system error message halfway through the upload screen so it wont even let me move my world to my realm to fix this space issue. Im so beyond frustrated because i only have 1 world and it is only 1.5 GB and i know players who have multiple worlds that are
    20+ GB! This just seems crazy to me esp because this is a game of exploration yet im getting restricted on how far my map goes! Any feedback on this would be GREATLY appreciated or if anyone could provide me with the phone number to reach out to Minecraft
    or Mojang or nintendo or whoever I should contact id appreciate that as well. Ive emailed minecraft help support several times and havent heard anything back from them. Just wish I could speak to someone to walk me through troubleshooting this issue instead
    of waiting for an email for days....
Thema:

1. Minecraft not enough space error message while playing on nintendo switch - Similar Threads - Minecraft enough space

2. minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    minecraft: why i cant add friend on my minecraft? it always says that i can fixed it thru aka. ms/accountsetting but i cant find it.. pls. help me thanks fa1c0bf2-2944-4727-8ae7-ab26fab0b5b5
  3. i am having trouble signing into my microsoft account for minecraft on my xbox 1 s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am having trouble signing into my microsoft account for minecraft on my xbox 1 s: i have checked all the settings needing to be allowed for multiplayer games like minecraft but its not still not letting me sign in therefore i cannot play. Thank you for your help have a good day...
  4. Trying to allow my 12 y/o child add friends on minecraft, but can't figure out how.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to allow my 12 y/o child add friends on minecraft, but can't figure out how.: All settings have been changed, but still does not work. Please help. 5b12433a-7b28-4fb3-9892-a5382823039d
  5. minecraft problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft problems: any one else having problems on minecraft.... none collection of materials? 8f89a283-abb5-477e-a586-5180c62aeb4d
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition for free

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition for free: I have had the java edition of Minecraft since July 12, 2014. When I came to claim my free windows 10 version I used my code and it only gave me the free trial for free. Now I came back to try to...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I recently tried to re-buy my subscription to my expired realm by using the “Buy Now” option in my existing realm’s subscription settings. This resulted in an entirely new realm being created....
  8. How to i leave minecraft beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to i leave minecraft beta: How to leave minecraft beta b7459a9c-8e2c-4192-a3c3-2fc2a22cc4af
  9. Minecraft version windows10 how to change to java edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft version windows10 how to change to java edition: Hi, I mistakenly purchased for my child the minecraft's windows 10 version and I would to know if its possible to change to Minecraft's Java edition version. thanks very much for helping me....
  10. Minecraft not enough space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not enough space: So im trying to download a mash up pack on Minecraft but it says i don't have enough memory even though i have at 200 gb of free storage f87ae31a-d6c5-400d-b8d9-d0cd8aea5687