Minecraft not loading

Discus and support Minecraft not loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft has been fine but is now not loading all the other games are ok just minecraft f9b35b36-99d5-4756-a4f4-d062b161fa95 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Spottytrack, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Spottytrack
    Spottytrack Guest

Minecraft not loading

Minecraft has been fine but is now not loading all the other games are ok just minecraft

:)

Spottytrack, Jun 30, 2020
  2. SimoT05 Win User

Minecraft ‘Failed to sync user data’

In my house I have two xbox so I loaded up minecraft on the second one (not mine) and minecraft loaded perfectly normally. After closing down minecraft properly (returning to the main menu and the quitting) I attempted to load up minecraft yet continued
    to have the same problem. Thank you for your help so far.
  3. xEAGZx Win User

Can anyone tell me what's error code 0x87b20c1e is please

I had the same error today trying to load Minecraft on Xbox One S. I've had a lot of load and sync issues in the last couple months specifically with Minecraft and it seems to be getting worse.
  4. Benny Boiii7282 Win User

Minecraft not loading on Xbox one

Me too my minecraft wont load
  5. KatjaVizjak Win User

How to i leave minecraft beta

i got out of the beta and loaded the minecraft back and i was on the beta
  6. scottwazza Win User

Minecraft Players

Hi...Im only 8....But know loads about Minecraft....I can help and play along....Can I add you as a Minecraft player?
Thema:

Minecraft not loading

1. Minecraft not loading - Similar Threads - Minecraft loading

2. Minecraft, xbox one, stuck on loading resource

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft, xbox one, stuck on loading resource: Hello, my brother has been paying for a realm on Minecraft xbox one edition for over a year now. Half the time me and my partner are unable to log onto it as we get stuck on the 'loading resource'...
  3. Minecraft 1.16 freezes and won't load - xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.16 freezes and won't load - xbox one: My kids have an xbox one, and Minecraft just recently updated to the 1.16 version. Now, the game won't load. It either freezes or just crashes the game. We have tried uninstalling and reinstalling...
  4. Minecraft-There was a problem loading this world

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft-There was a problem loading this world: OK, so I went on my pc ready to play on my minecraft world, but, when I clicked it, it said "There was a problem loading this world." Can anyone please tell me how I can fix this? Thanks....
  5. Minecraft Microsoft account failing to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Microsoft account failing to load: I own a switch and i was trying to play minecraft with my friends. We decided to set up a realm so i logged in with my microsoft account. After closing the game, i joined back in just to be met by...
  6. Minecraft not loading on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not loading on Xbox one: Hello for the past two weeks by minecraft has either not loaded at all or gotten to the screen with the nether in the background and just not loaded past that. Please help really want to play...
  7. My Minecraft on Xbox won't load pass Locating Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft on Xbox won't load pass Locating Server: I was playing on a world with my friends and now I won't load in. The world will say I joined but I'm still loading in. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I've reset my Xbox and I've tried...
  8. Minecraft worlds not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds not loading: I logged onto to minecraft today and it woud’nt let me get on any worlds. It said something about their not being enough storage even though i have over 200 gb left and i tried uninstalling then...
  9. Minecraft-Infinite loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft-Infinite loading screen: Everytime I try to play I've been faced with syncing user data screen the background and progress bar still moves so it isn't frozen, I've tried canceling and playing but it still doesn't load the...
  10. Minecraft Dungeons won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons won't load: It seems I cannot launch Minecraft Dungeons because it keeps me at that black screen and I really want to play but it won't let me :( 5fd9ea8d-2f78-4595-8cd7-0474582e4495