Minecraft not loading

Discus and support Minecraft not loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son has been trying to download minecraft for days now. It stops at 95%. Has anyone had this problem and found a solution for it? He had Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MelissaMorris4, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Minecraft not loading

My son has been trying to download minecraft for days now. It stops at 95%. Has anyone had this problem and found a solution for it? He had Minecraft installed and he uninstalled and and reinstalled it.

:)

MelissaMorris4, Feb 23, 2021
  2. SimoT05 Win User

Minecraft ‘Failed to sync user data’

In my house I have two xbox so I loaded up minecraft on the second one (not mine) and minecraft loaded perfectly normally. After closing down minecraft properly (returning to the main menu and the quitting) I attempted to load up minecraft yet continued
    to have the same problem. Thank you for your help so far.
  3. Cashaun Win User

Xbox Minecraft (Bedrock) stuck loading

I just purchased Minecraft for Xbox for my daughter and she was loading her profile from her minecraft from her phone and now its stuck on loading resources packs?
    Hey Anthony!

Have you tried restarting minecraft?
  4. xEAGZx Win User

Can anyone tell me what's error code 0x87b20c1e is please

I had the same error today trying to load Minecraft on Xbox One S. I've had a lot of load and sync issues in the last couple months specifically with Minecraft and it seems to be getting worse.
  5. Benny Boiii7282 Win User

Minecraft not loading on Xbox one

Me too my minecraft wont load
  6. KatjaVizjak Win User

How to i leave minecraft beta

i got out of the beta and loaded the minecraft back and i was on the beta
Thema:

Minecraft not loading

1. Minecraft not loading - Similar Threads - Minecraft loading

2. Minecraft World “Could not be loaded in”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World “Could not be loaded in”: My minecraft world was working fine yesterday and now today when I wanted to load into it, when I click on the world it says “minecraft world can not be loaded into.” I restarted my xbox multiple...
  3. Problem loading Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem loading Minecraft world: My world wont load it just says failed to paunch world and then the world dissapears from my world list until i restart my minecraft it also wont let me go into settings for the world...
  4. Minecraft loading problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft loading problem: After Mojang, the page is red. With music, there is no picture. Just like this. [img] d41312f2-7550-43fb-8df5-624a90c83123
  5. "Unable to Load World" Minecraft Xbox Series X Help!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to Load World" Minecraft Xbox Series X Help!!!!: I recently purchased the xbox series x, and have run into a number of issues while trying to run Minecraft. I have a main creative world where I have spent nearly 300+ hours building and have run...
  6. Minecraft "Unable to Load World" Xbox Series X Help!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft "Unable to Load World" Xbox Series X Help!!!!: I recently purchased the xbox series x, and have run into a number of issues while trying to run Minecraft. I have a main creative world where I have spent nearly 50+ hours building a castle/space...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 crashes before it loads

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 crashes before it loads: Just downloaded Minecraft for windows 10 and instaled it, but it keeps chrashing after the red mojang screen. 44e02f33-fbbf-40b8-b318-eca325492048
  8. Minecraft Bedrock. Minecraft Store, skins, servers, and realms are all not loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock. Minecraft Store, skins, servers, and realms are all not loading.: I'm currently playing on the Xbox One S, now my Minecraft has been "broken" for quite some time now and I really can't get a straight answer to why or how to fix it, and even if I do get an...
  9. Minecraft IOS “loading server” error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft IOS “loading server” error: When I try to enter a friend’s world, the app will continuously load on “locating server” until eventually saying it was unable to connect. However, my friend invited me to a completely separate...
  10. None of my Minecraft worlds will load on my main account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my Minecraft worlds will load on my main account.: Hello, I'm playing on Xbox Series X and I've been trying to solve a problem that I've been having for the past 2 weeks. Basically, my friends and I were playing on this one world for 2 or 3...