MINECRAFT NOT LOGGING IN!! PLS HELP!!!

Discus and support MINECRAFT NOT LOGGING IN!! PLS HELP!!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have minecraft PE and every time im in one particular area of the us i cant log in to my xbox live account. Whenever i pull up minecraft its always... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kevsmellmyfart6, Jan 14, 2020.

1. MINECRAFT NOT LOGGING IN!! PLS HELP!!!

I have minecraft PE and every time im in one particular area of the us i cant log in to my xbox live account. Whenever i pull up minecraft its always loading and says “logging into microsoft account” but it just stays like that. Now i cant get into any
    worlds because its still “logging in” and “may take a few seconds”. I havent had this problem outside of this area and i need help!

:)

kevsmellmyfart6, Jan 14, 2020
  2. VincentGambino1 Win User

Minecraft stuck on locating server

ALSO help me its not a realm a server and pls help me fix it pls for gods sakes ive tried and ive work my life off help
  3. PatriciaChalamet Win User

Account login

Can someone pls help me!!! I just want to play minecraft with my friends, please!!! 😩😩😩
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Pls help

Hey, shawshank!

I'm sorry to see any issues, however I'm unsure what the issue is. It looks like you created another account for friends to use on your console, but when they sign in it says you need to have an internet connection. Is this correct?

The second issue I'm a little more confused about. It appears that you are attempting to play Minecraft offline, but it won't let you unless you are signed into this other account. Am I correct there?

Let me know if I'm understanding your issue properly. If not, please let me know exactly what you are running into so I can work on getting you sorted out. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  5. Cybertron214 Win User

Error code 0x80040200

minecraft aint working i have tried holding the power button for 10s amd nothing is happening someone help me pls
  6. kyle da bomb Win User

Help wanted in minecraft

Pls so far only have a base far away from spawn. Help NEEDED
Thema:

MINECRAFT NOT LOGGING IN!! PLS HELP!!!

1. MINECRAFT NOT LOGGING IN!! PLS HELP!!! - Similar Threads - MINECRAFT LOGGING PLS

2. minecraft playstation log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft playstation log in: when i go to try play servers on minecraft on my ps4 it says that i need to lig into my playstation network and microsoft acc but it wont twll me exactly what to door where i need to go. and the...
  3. I can’t log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4: So im trying to log into my microsoft acc on my ps4 to access the servers. Its telling me i already had it connected to another account. I made two new emails to try this and it didnt work. I...
  4. Ps4 Minecraft log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 Minecraft log in: Hello so ive been trying to log into ps4 minecrfat bedro k edition to join a realm ut it says that it is already signed in and to sign in or something, and i lovged off all my accounts on my other...
  5. Logging into Xbox live on minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logging into Xbox live on minecraft PE: I am having a problem logging into xbox live on minecraft on my sons tablet. He recently installed an update on minecraft and since then has been unable to log onto xbox live. When i try to...
  6. Minecraft For Windows 10 Edition Microsoft does not log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft For Windows 10 Edition Microsoft does not log in: For a few days I have not been able to log in with my microsoft account in Minecraft For Windows 10 Edition, I already tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it by restarting the pc etc....
  7. Logging into Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Windows
    Logging into Minecraft Bedrock: So currently I reset my computer and am trying to log into minecraft bedrock on my computer once again but when I log in on my compter it connects me to my second microsoft account yet before I...
  8. Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android: Recently I have gotten a new phone and i felt that my minecraft worlds were safe due to them being in an external storage and my xbox live account was synced to those worlds as well. But the...
  9. Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account: I came on here to post about having to log into my microsoft account every time I play Minecraft on Switch only to find hundreds of people with the same issue and Microsoft consistently shutting...
  10. Minecraft Log In Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Log In Issues: Hey Microsoft, I have a problem. I logged out of my MCPE account, and every time I try to re-logging back into the account, the Minecraft app keeps stopping. Before you say reinstall the app, I...