Minecraft not showing up

Discus and support Minecraft not showing up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought minecraft windows 10 edition back in 2017 on my old laptop, now in 2021 i come back and try to download it with the same microsoft accout but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Olivia Hedman, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Minecraft not showing up

I bought minecraft windows 10 edition back in 2017 on my old laptop, now in 2021 i come back and try to download it with the same microsoft accout but it says i have to buy it what do i do

:)

Olivia Hedman, Sep 18, 2021
  2. Olivia Hedman Win User

Minecraft not showing up

I still can not find it, i even downloaded the free trial and tried to log in from there but i have to buy it first apparently
  3. SamQY Win User

Minecraft not showing up

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Games are linked to the account you purchased the game from. I recommend looking in the purchase history of the accounts you used on your PC.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Once you find the game, log in with the account that purchased the game on the Microsoft Store app on your Windows, search for the game and install.
  4. hattster55 Win User

Minecraft Promotion not showing up

It appears to be working now, whoever fixed it. Thank You. You can close/delete thread now.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft upgrade not showing up

The upgrade offer ended on February 25.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Minecraft Promotion not showing up

Glad to hear it's working now hattster55!

It can take a few days for the discount to show up, thank you for your patience. CARTER 2O2O, so that we can best help you out please create a new thread. Thank you!
Thema:

Minecraft not showing up

1. Minecraft not showing up - Similar Threads - Minecraft showing

2. Minecraft Java showing error, Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java showing error, Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account...: This happens when I try to click on multiplayer in Minecraft java, I have checked my account and it has the right DOB, older than 18. I would like to play on servers and such and I can't....
  3. Minecraft not showing up on transaction history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not showing up on transaction history: Hi I need help on this urgently as I have to make some claims on this issue. Recently, I bought the Minecraft Java licence but I'm unable to find that order history on Microsoft and Xbox...
  4. Minecraft RTX not showing up.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft RTX not showing up.: I joined the Minecraft accessibility group in the Xbox Insider Hub, but my problem the option for the Minecraft RTX isn't showing up. So, could you please help me with this problem? Thank you so...
  5. Minecraft doesn't show up in library

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft doesn't show up in library: I got a new pc a few months ago and Minecraft doesn't show up in my library of owned games. Even though it shows up in my achievements still. I owned Minecraft on my old computer and had purchased...
  6. Minecraft RTX beta won't show up in the Insiders PC app

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX beta won't show up in the Insiders PC app: As the title states whenever I try to administer what version I'm on the RTX version simply won't show up. I've joined the thing but the relevant version won't show up. Also I can't find any...
  7. Minecraft Starter Collection EU XBOX Live PC version not installable but showing as owned.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Starter Collection EU XBOX Live PC version not installable but showing as owned.: Hello, I just redeemed a purchased Minecraft Starter Collection EU for XBOX Live PC version and it is showing as purchased but I cannot install it on any of my devices in France. I use to live in...
  8. MINECRAFT - Android - How do I access an older/another gamertag showing on my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT - Android - How do I access an older/another gamertag showing on my account?: Hey guys, bear with me please. Trying to figure out what has happened. My son has been playing minecraft on android. I have bought a few 'worlds' for him, and purchase receipt has been sent to my...
  9. Own minecraft on xbox, but doesn't show up on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Own minecraft on xbox, but doesn't show up on PC: Pretty much says it. Doesn't show up as ready to install, and only options to buy it on PC. Signed into same account on PC as XBOX cd8783a9-0384-4e68-90e4-76232925f0f6
  10. Minecraft redeemed code not showing up in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft redeemed code not showing up in Microsoft Store: Recently I made a purchase of Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection but it is not showing up on Microsoft Store or the Xbox app library (Yes... I am logged in to the Microsoft Store and Xbox App...