Minecraft not starting

Discus and support Minecraft not starting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There is this Minecraft bug on Ps4 and it came in the Update 1.16. When will it finally be fixed? 37cffdba-c15b-4f1f-a7f3-ec93d86246da Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Demonslayer 69, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Minecraft not starting

There is this Minecraft bug on Ps4 and it came in the Update 1.16. When will it finally be fixed?

:)

Demonslayer 69, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Mistress Ani 99 Win User

Minecraft will not start.

now it's working again after trying for 25 mins....
  3. Smwutches Win User

Cross platfrom: xbox-playstaition (minecraft)

Crossplay with the PS4 for Minecraft started in December.
  4. RainZeros Win User

My minecraft windwos 10 edition has been updated to a beta version and I want to play in the official version and I don't know what to do

Simple! uninstall minecraft (go to the start menu, right click minecraft, uninstall) open the insider hub (when it comes back online) go to insider content, Minecraft, and click unenroll the same way you enrolled in the beta. then reinstall minecraft.
  5. underdogbro Win User

Unable to use guest account on Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

I figured it out. sign in with the first controller and then start minecraft. then you can turn on the second controller, but do not sign it in. chose the world you want to play on minecraft and start it. once you start it the second controller should be
    on. push A to join and scroll through to the guest account.
  6. underdogbro Win User

Guests

I figured it out. sign in with the first controller and then start minecraft. then you can turn on the second controller, but do not sign it in. chose the world you want to play on minecraft and start it. once you start it the second controller should be
    on. push A to join and scroll through to the guest account.
Thema:

Minecraft not starting

1. Minecraft not starting - Similar Threads - Minecraft starting

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 (Bedrock) won't start!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 (Bedrock) won't start!: Hi, When i try to start Minecraft for Win10, i get to the loading screen and the game just quits. I am pretty sure i have tried just about EVERY tip on the whole internet, but nothing works....
  3. Minecraft crashes on start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes on start up: Ive tried uninstalling hard reseting my console but it still doesnt work. I just load it up and it cloeses itself without any error message 61bfb74b-d29b-4fef-ba3b-cc55420e83d6
  4. minecraft don't start

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft don't start: Hi, I downloaded minecraft premium java edition and for the first 4 days there was no problem but yesterday it started to hang but restarting the computer helped and today it cannot be turn of...
  5. Xbox crashing while starting Minecraft...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox crashing while starting Minecraft...: Why is my Xbox crashing while trying to load up Minecraft? I try to load it up and my Xbox just powers down! Any solutions? submitted by /u/HunterG07 [link] [comments]
  6. Minecraft isnt starting up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft isnt starting up: I have been threw all the troubleshootings and none of them has worked 135e8d63-fe3e-40bf-b7cf-bc2a2b4ae778
  7. Minecraft Dungeons not starting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons not starting: I bought Minecraft Dungeons for PC off a 3rd Party Seller, and activated the key no problem, it shows up as comleted order in microsoft and everything but everytime i try to start is i receive the...
  8. Trouble with starting Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with starting Minecraft.: My Minecraft will not play. It says the person who bought the game needs to sign in but I am using the disc. 1b7ad9e2-ef60-47cf-8325-8d8342917f97
  9. Minecraft will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft will not start: When I click on the Minecraft game on my XBox One (all digital no discs) it goes to the Mojang Screen and then within a few seconds it closes out and goes back to the home screen. I have restarted...
  10. Can't launch Minecraft properly v 1.16.200 - no buttons showing for starting the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch Minecraft properly v 1.16.200 - no buttons showing for starting the game: Minecraft won't launch properly on windows 10 device, minecraft version 1.16.200. See screen shot below, see how there aren't any buttons? We've uninstalled and reinstalled it and the problems...