Minecraft not updated

Discus and support Minecraft not updated in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So guys I have a weird situation. I play minecraft on Android mobile. În Play store minecraft is up to date 1.18.32 but when minecraft launches the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xaneluu, May 14, 2022.

1. Xaneluu
    Xaneluu Guest

Minecraft not updated

So guys I have a weird situation. I play minecraft on Android mobile. În Play store minecraft is up to date 1.18.32 but when minecraft launches the version is 1.16.20. Any guesses?

:)

Xaneluu, May 14, 2022
  2. MatiasPuen Win User

Minecraft won't let me update

I wanted to update my Minecraft Windows 10 but when updating minecraft I always download the beta version of the game
  3. Maelstorm1226 Win User

Minecraft Update?

4. NeoDan123 Win User

How do I Authenicate to Xbox Live?

Is your minecraft updated to the latest update?
  5. Ghost710 Win User

Error code: 0x80D03801 When i try to download a game

I'm having the same issue. I was just playing minecraft today. I saw the update and it wouldn't let me update so I uninstalled minecraft to see if it would install the update when I reinstalled the game and now can't download minecraft at all.
  6. ZIG ZAG STORIES Win User

Minecraft for xbox one

is it going to be the same as minecraft 2.0 or is it minecraft 1.0 + updates for the xbox one
Thema:

Minecraft not updated

1. Minecraft not updated - Similar Threads - Minecraft updated

2. how Do I update Minecraft to the most current version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how Do I update Minecraft to the most current version: how Do I update Minecraft to the most current version. trying to get 1.18.30 so I can join a friends world who already has the .30 update. otherwise, I receive a message that that the sever is...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Update: Hi. So ever since the 1.18.30 update came out for minecraft windows 10 edition I have been stuck on 1.18.12 with no way to update it. I have tryed reinstalling the game and also reinstalled the...
  4. Minecraft repeatedly updates.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft repeatedly updates.: My minecraft launcher is not the most recent one because I heard that it has issues (including not allowing offline play) and I mostly play modpacks. But, every single time I open the launcher it...
  5. Minecraft preview update not working skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft preview update not working skip ahead: Tryed to open Minecraft preview it shows there's an update but then I try to update I get Check the status of Xbox services Go to xbox.com/status. If all services are running normally, go to...
  6. Cant update or install minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant update or install minecraft: So I tried to update minecraft java edition on minecraft launcher but it would stop after 30 seconds and it would just stay like that. So i uninstalled minecraft launcher and tried to re-install...
  7. Minecraft Won't Update from 1.17.11 (xbox one s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won't Update from 1.17.11 (xbox one s): I turn on my xbox and boot up Minecraft. I get a pop-up that Minecraft has an update. I click update and the game continues to the play screen. It has not started updating. When I go to My Games &...
  8. Xbox seres X and Minecraft not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox seres X and Minecraft not updating: Relatively new gamer here we just got the Xbox X in December we just got Minecraft on a hard disk from target we put it in the system and it says it's in version 1.2.81.6 We just got Live Gold too...
  9. i need help. Im trying to play the Minecraft Preview but it says it needs an update and...

in XboX Insiders
    i need help. Im trying to play the Minecraft Preview but it says it needs an update and...: Please help ): submitted by /u/StamycatDP_Xbox_1 [link] [comments]
  10. why isn't my Minecraft updated for the new update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my Minecraft updated for the new update?: Help! my Minecraft says that it is on the latest version but when I get on creative there is no sign of the new mangrove tree or the new frog mob, I don't know how to fix it and I've tried...