MineCraft not working on my computer

Discus and support MineCraft not working on my computer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Recently I purchased a used PC from a local computer shop. It came preinstalled with Windows XP, however I researched the motherboard and found... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StoneFur, Dec 1, 2021.

1. StoneFur
    StoneFur Guest

Hello

Recently I purchased a used PC from a local computer shop. It came preinstalled with Windows XP, however I researched the motherboard and found that I could upgrade to 7. (8 or 10 are not supported!) Currently my PC is triple booted with the harddrive partitioned 3 ways (one third for XP one third for Vista one third for 7)

I have installed Minecraft Java edition from the website and tried to play it, however every time i try A message comes up on my screen each version having a different message. I have 4 versions installed: 1.17.1, 1.8, beta 1.7, and rd-132211 ( the oldest available on the launcher). I will insert an image of every message that comes up after I launch the game in order from newest to oldest.

MineCraft not working on my computer [​IMG]

Beta 1.7

rd-132211

My CPU is a Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E6600 @ 3.06GHz, 3066 Mhz 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)

My system manufacturer is MSI System model is a MS-7592 System type is x64-based PC

Bios version American Megatrends Inc. V26.6

Here is a screenshot of my display information

Thank you for any help that you can give me! If there is any more information that you need I am willing and happy to provide it.

:)

StoneFur, Dec 1, 2021
  2. DiamondBr3aker Win User

Minecraft pe

hi 13ye! I had the same problem, but when I restarted my computer, my Minecraft worked again. It let me sign into my account.

Hope this helps! -
  3. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Can`t download minecraft xbox on my computer

The game of Minecraft is not play anywhere, the Xbox version only works on the Xbox and there is a separate purchase for the Computer.
  4. RealEnzoTDZ Win User

Minecraft Resource Pack Folder Missing

on my computer i made a UI for minecraft i was able to use it in Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition i just need to access global resources in the settings i am unable to access it in my xbox but able to access on my computer
  5. Burger200 Win User

How can you turn off the narrator in minecraft dungeouns. The button is disabled and he wont be quiet

thanks but its on the pc and we looked into the computer accessability options.Its off. It's only in minecraft dungeouns that it works that way and we don't want it
  6. KylieButler1 Win User

Minecraft Servers- Coming Soon

Tried to restart my computer, uninstall minecraft and log out. Nothing seems to fix it.
Thema:

1. MineCraft not working on my computer - Similar Threads - MineCraft working computer

2. minecraft now doesnt work????????? cant access anything, and now i dont own it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft now doesnt work????????? cant access anything, and now i dont own it?: first off, i would like to say thank you microsoft for messing up the easiest game there was. messing up the logins and convoluting the process to get help so bad that you now have to go to a web...
  3. Freshly installed minecraft launcher not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Freshly installed minecraft launcher not working: Please help me, I installed the minecraft launcher java edition but when i open it it doesnt open it just shows black screen i cant even sign in from my minecraft account in the launcher my...
  4. Minecraft java edition skins not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft java edition skins not working.: hello im writing on behalf of a family member. they purchased minecraft java edition after the change over to microsoft accounts for logins and have been unable to change thier skin in game at...
  5. Minecraft: Java Edition Code Won't Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Java Edition Code Won't Work: Hello, I got my friend a Minecraft: Java Edition gift card for his b-day, when he tried to put it in, it stated that it was invalid or already claimed. This was brand-new and it was not scratched...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Not Working (PC)

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Not Working (PC): Hi Xbox Insider, I'm having a problem with Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. So I'm not able to leave the Beta of the game. That's the main issue. I've already tried the solutions provided by...
  7. Minecraft Java Game Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Game Not Working: I bought a Minecraft Java game as a gift and the person redeemed it through the email that was sent through the Microsoft store. When she loaded the minecraft launcher, it didn't recognize that...
  8. Minecraft chat doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft chat doesn't work.: I have been playing Minecraft Bedrock for 5-6 years now or something, one of my favorite servers is mineplex and the hive but mainly mineplex. For some odd reason when I type something in the...
  9. Minecraft DLC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft DLC not working: I bought a minecraft dungeons dlc on the Microsoft store for my son, in the launcher of the game and in his account it is showing as purchased and owned, but is not loading in the game. Have...
  10. Login into Minecraft account not working correctly.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Login into Minecraft account not working correctly.: Hi, I wanted to login into my Mojang (migrated to Microsoft) Account but when I login with my Microsoft account all I get is my Bedrock Edition Account. A Login into my fullversion of Minecraft...