Minecraft Not Working?

Discus and support Minecraft Not Working? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to play Minecraft it just gives me a error message like "Game could not load" or something like that. It is getting on my last nerve and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bigtitan9, Mar 27, 2014.

1. bigtitan9
    bigtitan9 Guest

Minecraft Not Working?

Whenever I try to play Minecraft it just gives me a error message like "Game could not load" or something like that. It is getting on my last nerve and I ever since have did the TU14 update it won't work! It is the Downloaded Version of Minecraft if that
    helps any.

:)

bigtitan9, Mar 27, 2014
  2. STANNY08
    STANNY08 Guest
    Minecraft

I'm pretty sure Minecraft is just Minecraft. One game, Minecraft. There is also Minecraft story mode, that is a very different game, a telltale series.

STANNY08, Mar 27, 2014
  3. Broze
    Broze Guest
    Lego Worlds XB1 (21 Feb 2017)

Is this like Minecraft? I along with a few other adults have spent quite a lot of time building a city etc in Minecraft, but if this is anything like Minecraft then I might give it a shot as I use to love Lego

Broze, Mar 27, 2014
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  5. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  6. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  7. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  8. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
Thema:

Minecraft Not Working?

1. Minecraft Not Working? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Working

2. RTX Minecraft not working!?!? 2080 i7 latest windows update

in XboX Insiders
    RTX Minecraft not working!?!? 2080 i7 latest windows update: submitted by /u/DavanFishX [link] [comments]
  3. Achievement in Minecraft not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement in Minecraft not working: I have been playing Minecraft PE on my Kindle Fire for at least a year now. My mom finally let me get an Xbox/Microsoft account about 4 or 5 months ago and my achievements have always showed up...
  4. Minecraft stops working when I try to login - Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft stops working when I try to login - Android: When I click to login on xbox account the minecraft simply stops working. 8ead1b01-678f-4b0e-8415-2705e6a982a6
  5. "Sign in with a Microsoft Account" not working on Minecraft (PS4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sign in with a Microsoft Account" not working on Minecraft (PS4): Hi, I set up my account absolutely no problem. Now I'm trying to set up my girlfriends account and it's completely different. After I type in the code as aka.ms/remoteconnect instead of just...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons not working.: When I try to launch Minecraft Dungeons, I get this message: "Minecraft Dungeons is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" I've only...
  7. minecraft realms not working and neither is website?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft realms not working and neither is website?: so ive been trying to accept my brothers invite to a minecraft realm. when i press the accept tick it says that i need to change my multiplayer settings. ive seen a lot of people talking about...
  8. Ps4 Minecraft doesn't work cross-playform anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 Minecraft doesn't work cross-playform anymore: Hello I play minecraft on xbox while my friends play on the ps4. We were able to play together before but in recent times it won't let my friends on the ps4 login to their microsoft account...
  9. Minecraft sign in not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft sign in not working: I have purchased Minecraft pocket addition and have purchased Minecraft on my playstation 4, I do have a Microsoft account that links these two together but I downloaded it on my Mac, I didn’t...
  10. Minecraft dlc bought frome microsoft store not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dlc bought frome microsoft store not working: hi my son just bought the jurrasic world dlc for minecraft through the Microsoft store on xbox one. It says he owns this dlc when we look it up in store again. The only option is to buy as a gift....