Minecraft Not Working

Discus and support Minecraft Not Working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok so my dad gave me a giftcard to get minecraft and then i redeemed it and everything ws working fine but then it told me to make a user name. I then... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TomiwaOwoseni, May 14, 2022.

1. Minecraft Not Working

Ok so my dad gave me a giftcard to get minecraft and then i redeemed it and everything ws working fine but then it told me to make a user name. I then made one but it wouldnt advance, only gray so i reloaded the page put in the giftcard code and then it said it didnt work! Somebody please help me im gonna cry and my dads gonna get so mad at me! Minecraft Not Working :( PLease help?

:)

TomiwaOwoseni, May 14, 2022
  2. lI Craig Il Win User

Games wont start

well only 3 are working forza 5 on disc works, madden 15 digital works, and minecraft works but I was having trouble with minecraft I redownloaded it many times and it finally worked.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft won't install

If you're trying to play on PC, you need "Minecraft for Windows 10". If you bought "Minecraft" it will only work on the console. Minecraft is not a Play Anywhere title so it will not work on both through 1 purchase.
  4. Xx TWML xX Win User

Full game of Minecraft not working.

once you get minecraft working add me

im a excellent builder in minecraft
  5. КостянКост Win User

minecraft unknown game launch error.

that's not the problem. the usual minecraft works for me. I'm trying to launch a minecraft for developers that was leaked to the network
  6. AMK InSaNitY Win User

Minecraft not working

Do a Power Cicle on your Xbox, press and hold Power Button for 10 seconds and wait 2 minutes then turn Xbox on again.
Thema:

Minecraft Not Working

1. Minecraft Not Working - Similar Threads - Minecraft Working

2. PS4 Microsoft Unlinking Not Working (Minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 Microsoft Unlinking Not Working (Minecraft): My friend (who plays on PS4) has been having problems with unlinking his Microsoft account, he wants to switch accounts, as he made no progress on the current one and wants to sign in back into...
  3. minecraft multiplayer no work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft multiplayer no work: the minecraft multiplayer button no work. just gray and say go settings microsoft. me change all setting allow but no work???????????????? what the dfuickk help me pls i want to plauy minecraft...
  4. Microsoft login on Minecraft not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft login on Minecraft not working.: I tried to login to a Minecraft Launcher with my Microsoft account (which I got Minecraft: Java Edition on), but it just loops in a loading screen. After that, it says "An unknown error occurred...
  5. Minecraft be realms's chat is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft be realms's chat is not working: I bought realms for 10 members yesterday and opned the server. But everyone can't chat and post sign. We can't say anything. After the few hours all members can chating and post sign.. After...
  6. Minecraft launcher not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher not working: I was trying to download the Minecraft on my computer. I have a windows account. After I downloaded the Java Windows edition, it didn't work and asked me to go to the Microsoft store to download...
  7. Minecraft Launcher Microsoft login doesn´t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher Microsoft login doesn´t work: Hello everyone, I just wanted to play some Minecraft, but I had to login in to my account. But when I try to login, then it says, that something went wrong and I have no idea what to do... Thanks...
  8. Minecraft code redeemed but not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft code redeemed but not working: I gifted my kid Minecraft. The code was redeemed but its not working. There is not number to contact microsoft, I cant get a refund , so not sure what should be the next steps. Kindly advise....
  9. My minecraft account isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account isnt working: I tried loging in to my minecraft launcher this morning and i was surprised to find that i cant log in, I tried to go on the official minecraft launcher because I was on a client but it didnt work...
  10. Minecraft stopped working after changing email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft stopped working after changing email: Hello, i changed email adress some time ago, after that minecraft stopped working, i got this error. I think it's because i have Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC, and Microsoft Store is installed from...