minecraft now doesnt work????????? cant access anything, and now i dont own it?

Discus and support minecraft now doesnt work????????? cant access anything, and now i dont own it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; first off, i would like to say thank you microsoft for messing up the easiest game there was. messing up the logins and convoluting the process to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoehLeonard, Jan 17, 2022.

1. JoehLeonard
    JoehLeonard Guest

first off, i would like to say thank you microsoft for messing up the easiest game there was. messing up the logins and convoluting the process to get help so bad that you now have to go to a web forum... thank you for taking 2 hours of my sunday....

You forced me to migrate my mojang account to a dumb microsoft account, than you hid everything under the xbox umbrella... good job.

so i did you migration full well knowing that this was going to get bungled up and big surprise here i am asking for help from a bunch of internet strangers, instead of just dealing with the problem yourself because it did get all bungled up.

so i am able to download minecraft from the website, however now Java version doesn't exist? i pay to have a realms, yet none of us can access it.

how do i uninsall this junk version and just go back to the old java version so that i can play with my family again.

:)

JoehLeonard, Jan 17, 2022
  2. smileskybird Win User

We couldn't get your latest saved data

I cant access my worlds for minecraft for two weeks now. Tried syncing that doesnt work.
  3. Pelayus Win User

No puedo entrar en minecraft realms con wifi [Edit - Translation] - I can't enter minecraft realms with wifi

Hi.

I tried with another wifi network and works 100%

So i think the problem is my own wifi but dont know why doesnt work with minecraft ream (because i can see minecraft marketplace but cant join realm)
  4. TraumaticPains Win User

Xbox Live Services Down?

I have access to xbl now but still cant sign in doesnt give me the option for password just loads then boots to menu.
  5. Unable To Hide Win User

Gamers are blackmailing my family if we don’t pay then my son will be banned

He cant do anything without being in a party at the same time, his main account has now been banned i believe and i may be acting on his second account myself if he doesnt quit acting tough. Just dont join his party and enjoy your day/time on xbox.
  6. RobertoWindrum Win User

it says i dont own minecraft

hey it says I don't have Minecraft as well but I do because I got it for free from the old xbox one edition of Minecraft which I got from around the release of the xbox one and because it says I don't own
    the game I cant get a duplicate on my laptop
    If it came with the xbox and u have rebooted it yet then minecraft was erased do to technical issues
Thema:

1. minecraft now doesnt work????????? cant access anything, and now i dont own it? - Similar Threads - minecraft doesnt cant

2. Minecraft world doesnt show up on LAN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft world doesnt show up on LAN: I'm on windows 10 minecraft and my sisters cannot connect to my world. f6cbf303-9a5e-4f68-a4ff-85d16ba8ab2d
  3. Minecraft java doesnt work

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft java doesnt work: Hello, I am trying to download minecraft java, I put in all the correct numbers for my credit card and I bought it last year but I was only able to use it for a day. I am trying again but it is...
  4. new computer doesnt have minecraft bedrock but i bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new computer doesnt have minecraft bedrock but i bought it: a while ago i bought minecraft: bedrock edition but i uninstalled it and now apparently its saying that ive never bought it? when clearly i have. and im not paying for this again please help...
  5. My minecraft doesnt work on microsoft account :/

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft doesnt work on microsoft account :/: So i tried sign in with a microsoft account. i entered in my stuff, but it said "oops this is already connected" :/ i dont know what happened can someone help? (bedrock edition)...
  6. Minecraft dungeons doesnt working

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft dungeons doesnt working: My Minecraft Dungeons dont opening. When i start the game in loading screen doesnt passing. Redstone block turning but i cant play the game. (sorry for my bad english im not english)...
  7. it doesnt let me change my settings for minecraft realms and stuff like that

in XBoX on Windows
    it doesnt let me change my settings for minecraft realms and stuff like that: everytime i try to buy a realm it just comes up with an error and then ok or get help fixing this a9b87979-fcb6-4e20-a43d-4c21cbe9bfea
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Shadow Mute/Chat Suspension/Doesnt work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Shadow Mute/Chat Suspension/Doesnt work.: Ever since I got Minecraft bedrock edition on the switch, i was never able to to see chat in servers. No matter how many times i tried to fix this, it ended up fruitless. After a couple of months...
  9. My windows 10 minecraft account isnt connected to my mojang account and doesnt show...

in XBoX on Windows
    My windows 10 minecraft account isnt connected to my mojang account and doesnt show...: Hello! my minecraft account wont let me log in to it. I play on Pc, windows 10 and had bought my minecraft via gift code around 2016 I think. Now though when I try to log into it, it wont allow me...
  10. Minecraft dungeons online doesnt work

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft dungeons online doesnt work: If I try to play Minecraft dungeons online it says I cant play beacause "online play is restricted" and that i have a "privilege error" Any ideas how to fix this?...