Minecraft old skin packs

Discus and support Minecraft old skin packs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had a new account since i got a Xbox one and my old account has a lot of skin packs that i want is there anyway to get them transferred... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IguanaMilo, May 12, 2019.

1. IguanaMilo
    IguanaMilo Guest

Minecraft old skin packs

I've had a new account since i got a Xbox one and my old account has a lot of skin packs that i want is there anyway to get them transferred

:)

IguanaMilo, May 12, 2019
  2. Block Mate Win User

Halloween Gaming

3. freerunninglou9 Win User

Minecraft old skin packs

im sorry but at this time Microsoft do not let you merge into multiple accounts sorry I imagine this is not what you would like to hear
  4. IguanaMilo Win User

Minecraft old skin packs

thank you i was just wandering
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

Minecraft old skin packs

Actually you cannot transfer content from one account to another, so I'm afraid that is not possible.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

If you buy a texture pack for minecraft Xbox one edition, will it transfer to the new minecraft?

Hey junior

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about transferring DLC from the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" to "Minecraft"

In regards to this matter, as per the
    Minecraft Better Together FAQ
    :

"Most content items will transfer over, be available to be used or purchased on any Bedrock Engine platform and be used in multiplayer with a few exceptions due to licensing restrictions:

Playable on Xbox Only, Not Purchasable, Not Usable in Multiplayer:

• Simpsons Skin Pack
    • Marvel Avengers Skin Pack
    • Marvel Spider-Man Skin Pack
    • Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Skin Pack

Carries Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Not Purchasable due to Limited Time offer, Usable in Multiplayer:

• Minecon 2015 Skin Pack

Doesn’t Carry Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to Minecraft due to licensing restrictions:

• Mass Effect Mash-Up Pack
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume I
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume II
    • First Birthday Skin Pack
    • Second Birthday Skin Pack
    • Third Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fourth Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fifth Birthday Skin Pack"

However, when I got "Minecraft" I had to purchase all my DLC once more. My recommendation would be to either wait for you to convert to "Minecraft" or head over to the
    Minecraft Community and ask there to find much more accurate information.

I hope this was of some help.
Thema:

Minecraft old skin packs

1. Minecraft old skin packs - Similar Threads - Minecraft old skin

2. Minecraft Xbox one edition world isn’t appearing in the “sync old world” tab on the newer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox one edition world isn’t appearing in the “sync old world” tab on the newer...: Hi everyone, I’m trying to transfer an old world of mine to the newer version of minecraft but in the “sync old world” tab, it doesn’t appear. The latest known save for the world in question is...
  3. On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help: Hello. so i have this world i have been playing on for months, and i have sunk hours into it. A while back i went to my cousins house when my world was just beginning, and i synced the data from...
  4. Now that Minecraft is 10 years old, what is your favorite Minecraft memory?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that Minecraft is 10 years old, what is your favorite Minecraft memory?: I've been playing since 2010 (started on PC and got it again on Xbox in 2015) and my favorite memory is when someone put it on the school computers and during classes in the computer labs we would...
  5. Minecraft loaded in old world and freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft loaded in old world and freezes: This is on Xbox One X. When the world has loaded initially i can move for a few seconds with world starting to load in and freezes within 30 - 60 seconds and unable to do anything else after...
  6. Switch minecraft can not load the old world in Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switch minecraft can not load the old world in Xbox one: I got a Swtich version minecraft for my son christmas gift , when I login in same live account with his Xbox one, I got the avatar info but when I try to load the old world there is nothing.........
  7. Minecraft app shows old Xbox tag

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft app shows old Xbox tag: Hi! I've just buy Minecraft for iOS and register at Xbox Live. Minecraft app generate Xbox tag: "StainedIce36604". I change it to "" after registration, and at Xbox iOS app I see my last tag...
  8. Transferring old Minecraft saves from 360 to One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring old Minecraft saves from 360 to One: Hey, I could really use a hand. My kids had created worlds in Minecraft on the 360, I upgraded to the xbox One, and now I have finally gotten around to transferring files. However, I keep getting...
  9. How do I get the old Minecraft back if I purchased the new one from stores?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the old Minecraft back if I purchased the new one from stores?: Recently have bought the new Minecraft from the store but I dislike a lot of the features and would like to go back to the old one on the xbox. But it won't let me. I liked to old one due to how...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes whenever I try to sync an old world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes whenever I try to sync an old world: So I'm trying to import an old world and everytime I try the game crashes at 40%. I have the world imported on the xbox one edition, but no matter what I try, it will not convert to windows 10...