Minecraft on Amazon Kids Tablet

Discus and support Minecraft on Amazon Kids Tablet in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Installed Minecraft on my son's Amazon Kids Fire tablet. Allowed contacts and storage permissions for both main account and kids account. However, its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NycoleGallagher, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Minecraft on Amazon Kids Tablet

Installed Minecraft on my son's Amazon Kids Fire tablet. Allowed contacts and storage permissions for both main account and kids account. However, its recently disconnected his Microsoft Account and hes no longer able to see that i am online and invite me to his world. When I try to log him in it says this feature is blocked in amazon kids. What can I do so we can play together again?

:)

NycoleGallagher, Feb 23, 2021
  2. DuncanMurphy2 Win User

Allowing my child to play with friends on line in Mine craft

Hi ,

No Xbox account . When we were putting the Minecraft app on his tablet it asked to set up a Microsoft account .So it is only a kids Microsoft account
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Minecraft on Ipad appears to lose worlds after I sign in to microsoft

One thing I have noticed when my kids play minecraft from tablets is it is very demanding of memory on the tablets. If they get impatient while things are loading and double tap anything it can crash the game. They have learned to wait till everything
    loads including their avatars and it seems to get them in. Another thing to do is make sure nothing else is running in the background. I haven't had to delete the app to get it to work but I have had to hard reboot the tablets.
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

My samsung tablet kids

Hey Aven Medieros,

Thank you for reaching out. We understand you have been unable to setup a custom gamerpic through our mobile Xbox App. Are you receiving any sort of error code or message when attempting to do so? Note, child accounts are restricted from uploading custom
    gamerpics so make sure you are using an adult account. Let us know! :D
  5. GeorgeM1 Win User

Minecraft on Ipad appears to lose worlds after I sign in to microsoft

One thing I have noticed when my kids play minecraft from tablets is it is very demanding of memory on the tablets. If they get impatient while things are loading and double tap anything it can crash the game. They have learned to wait till everything
    loads including their avatars and it seems to get them in. Another thing to do is make sure nothing else is running in the background. I haven't had to delete the app to get it to work but I have had to hard reboot the tablets.
    We have taught them the same thing and closing other apps. This wasn't that. Basically Minecraft was working fine but once we went to sign them in that's when it kept crashing the app. I'm not sure why logging would do that but to me it seems like a bug
    within the minecraft app for some reason.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Minecraft

Hello Rachael,

We would like to confirm that your son is attempting to play Minecraft on a tablet and are experiencing an issue concerning an error that appears trying to identify the licensing of the game.

Minecraft on a tablet will involve the Google Playstore and not the Microsoft store, is the Google Playstore the location that you are installing Minecraft from?

Does this tablet by any chance also double as a laptop/PC?

Clarify these questions so that we can further assist.

Best wishes!
Thema:

Minecraft on Amazon Kids Tablet

1. Minecraft on Amazon Kids Tablet - Similar Threads - Minecraft Amazon Kids

2. Account already signed in Minecraft PS4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account already signed in Minecraft PS4: When I try and sign in to Minecraft with the Microsoft Account of my GamerTag it says account already linked though im sure that that gamertag's email hasnt been used in another psn account what...
  3. Can’t log into my Microsoft account Minecraft PE

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t log into my Microsoft account Minecraft PE: So long story short a few days ago it signed me out of my microsoft account and so i keep trying to sign hack in whoch doesnt work so i nade a new account tried to sign into that one but whenever...
  4. 'you need permission' minecraft error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'you need permission' minecraft error: When i tried to join a game with my friends on minecraft nintendo switch, it came up with the said error, i was wondering how it is possible to fix this. Can you please send me a link for where i...
  5. Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms: so I have used my free trial for realms plus with the intention of transferring my ps4 world to my pc, but it has created a separate world as a realm. Now it says I've got to buy realms for the...
  6. Not receiving Minecraft game invites.

in XBoX on Windows
    Not receiving Minecraft game invites.: I play Minecraft Windows 10 on my computer and have played with cross-platform friends before, but now, it's not working. My friend on PS4 is sending me invites, but I'm not receiving anything...
  7. MINECRAFT REALMS BEDROCK HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT REALMS BEDROCK HELP!: I am having trouble getting into a Minecraft realm on bedrock on Xbox. Whenever I try to join It says that the realm full. Well, I know for a fact that it has plenty of space. I know the owner and...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 purchased but can't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 purchased but can't install: I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 on April 11,2020 and installed it on an older laptop. I've a new laptop now and when I try to go install it, its not in "my library" in the microsoft store. I...
  9. i bought minecraft bedrock on the wrong xbox profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft bedrock on the wrong xbox profile: the problem is, i bought minecraft ( bedrock edition ) for the wrong account-- i bought it on my cousins profile and not my own, and now cant access certain things, and my mojang account says i...
  10. Minecraft Permissions for Amazon Fire Kids

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Permissions for Amazon Fire Kids: Hi folks, My son has a new Amazon Fire Kids for Xmas. We have installed Minecraft PE. I have set him up a new Xbox Account and added it to my Family. I have set him up as my friend inside Xbox...