Minecraft on iOS (latest version) stuck on “locating server”

Discus and support Minecraft on iOS (latest version) stuck on “locating server” in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been olaying Minecraft on my iPad with my friends for some time now, but recently it wouldn’t let me join the world we have been working on. When... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by heetee, Jan 22, 2021.

1. heetee
    heetee Guest

I’ve been olaying Minecraft on my iPad with my friends for some time now, but recently it wouldn’t let me join the world we have been working on. When I try to load in the game, it gets stuck on the “locating server” screen. Is there any way to fix this?

:)

heetee, Jan 22, 2021
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox App Not Letting Me Join Parties

Is the iPhone 7 at its latest iOS version? I think it is up to 13.3 for the latest update if your phone cannot be updated to the latest iOS then you may not be able to run the latest apps.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Minecraft stuck on locating server

Hello,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread.
    We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues on your own thread.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. D3ZIQNKILL3R Win User

Hello Marshall,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issues connecting to worlds. Have you tried shutting down the PC completely, click start, power option and shut down. When you restart try to launch the game again and see if connects. If that doesn't
    work try and
    uninstall and reinstall the game

Thanks,

Brad
    I am also having the same issue. I followed your suggestions and they have unfortunately not worked. Its strange as my fiancee can connect to me. We have figured out that two worlds cannot be played on so far but a brand new world works. Playing that would
    mean losing everything. We just defeated the ender dragon and explored some end cities.
  5. VincentGambino1 Win User

ALSO help me its not a realm a server and pls help me fix it pls for gods sakes ive tried and ive work my life off help
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Marshall,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issues connecting to worlds. Have you tried shutting down the PC completely, click start, power option and shut down. When you restart try to launch the game again and see if connects. If that doesn't
    work try and
    uninstall and reinstall the game

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Minecraft on iOS (latest version) stuck on “locating server” - Similar Threads - Minecraft iOS latest

2. The IOS minecraft apps are not allowing multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The IOS minecraft apps are not allowing multiplayer: First the versions ade the same 1.16.201 they are ‘favourites’ as friends they are connected to the same wifi. they are in the same room as each other. but we get the ‘unable to conncet’ error...
  3. Minecraft IOS “loading server” error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft IOS “loading server” error: When I try to enter a friend’s world, the app will continuously load on “locating server” until eventually saying it was unable to connect. However, my friend invited me to a completely separate...
  4. Minecraft IOS Login as different user

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft IOS Login as different user: My kids have been playing minecraft on their Ipads for a while now. They each build several dozens of worlds that they don't want to lose. But also they want to play together - and their...
  5. Log on to Minecraft via ios

in XBoX on Mobile
    Log on to Minecraft via ios: My son created a Minecraft Realm on Xbox One that he shares with his friends. He would like to log on to the realm on his iPhone. Is that possible, and if so how does he do it? Since he is a...
  6. Minecraft iOS unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft iOS unable to connect to world: I have two children, and it’s driving us crazy that we can’t get either of them able to join the world owned by the other. Each have added the other as a friend, and can see the world the other is...
  7. "Unable to Connect" On Minecraft PE IOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to Connect" On Minecraft PE IOS: My friend recently purchased Minecraft PE on her iPhone and when she tries to join us or we try to join her it says Unable to Connect, she already went to her xbox settings and made sure all of...
  8. Minecraft on IOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on IOS: My brother and I can’t join each other on Minecraft worlds, (mobile-IOS). We are both signed in our Microsoft accounts, have each other added, and connected to the same network (WiFi). We also...
  9. Unable to login to Minecraft on iOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to login to Minecraft on iOS: If I try to login to my xbox account in minecraft on ios, it says login failed without even opening a browser to enter my credentials in. I have already tried reinstalling the game, restarting my...
  10. Minecraft Beta (iOS)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Beta (iOS): Как стать бета-тестером Minecraft IOS ? 03b14828-2b52-4a32-82c0-2468d0bc3496