Minecraft on iPad - my kids have purchased and paid for new worlds in the app, but they...

Discus and support Minecraft on iPad - my kids have purchased and paid for new worlds in the app, but they... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I saw a message that the parental controls are blocking 3rd party apps (I am guessing that means worlds in this scenario) from allowing my kids to use.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ericloots, May 5, 2020.

1. ericloots
    ericloots Guest

Minecraft on iPad - my kids have purchased and paid for new worlds in the app, but they...

I saw a message that the parental controls are blocking 3rd party apps (I am guessing that means worlds in this scenario) from allowing my kids to use. I went to microsoft.com to try to allow 3rd party apps, but cannot locate how to change the content setting.

They only play this on their ipads. Any help what website I should be using to adjust these controls is appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

ericloots, May 5, 2020
  2. LouDan2529 Win User

Minecraft on Nintendo switch

Hi,

thank you for your advice. We have just found out that we had not logged into our microsoft account on the ipad minecraft 😞

so we have now started fresh with a new world in minecraft on the ipad. However, i still cannot access this new world on the nintendo switch minecraft
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft on Nintendo switch

...we have now started fresh with a new world in minecraft on the ipad. However, i still cannot access this new world on the nintendo switch minecraft
    Minecraft doesn't store the worlds "in the cloud" so that multiple devices can access one world.

If you have a world stored on your iPad, the Switch will NOT automatically have the world, even if you use the same Microsoft Account.

Your son can either "visit" the world on the iPad with the Switch, while the iPad is running Minecraft at that time through Multiplayer.

If you really want to have the world shared across both devices, your only option is to "rent" a realm that you have to pay for in monthly subscription fees.

Or if your son is okay with transferring the world from one device (e.g. iPad to the Switch and only play on the Switch from then on), you could use a free trial for Realms to transfer the world over.

To do that, your son activates a Realm subscription with a free trial on iOS, and uploads the desired world to the Realm service.

Then he connects the Switch to the same Realm, and downloads the world to his Switch.

Then you cancel the Realm subscription via
    https://my.minecraft.net/profile/realms
  4. WalkingIrish42 Win User

Microsoft: Family members can be anyone, anywhere, not just people in your house (with quote)

I'm really glad that this was posted. Thanks for the information because my wife and I are separated, and my kids borrow my games all the time, and I at times will borrow theirs. Games like minecraft, I would purchase twice. I enjoy building worlds with
    my kids. This is great news!
  5. ChaxesAskaria Win User

Lost purchases from Minecraft Market

Hello,

My kids also experienced the same thing today where they made a purchase through the xbox, Minecraft marketplace using Minecoins that I purchased for them the other day. Not only did the new pruchase not appear (and look like it was still available
    for purchase despite a reduction in Minecoins) all of the previous purchases are missing from the account as well. With everything else going on in the world Minecraft was a bit of my saving grace so that my kids could get through the day! Please Microsoft
    get this fixed ASAP!

Sincerely,

Begging on my knees for help entertaining these kids!
  6. Mahogna1978 Win User

Minecraft application is NOT syncing to my Microsoft account

Did you ever get this resolved? I have the same issue: Purchase made on iOS device. Log into Microsoft account (on ipad via minecraft app) and those purchases are not visible. Log out of account on iPad and purchase is visible again.

The purchases are stored on the device (my daugher's iOS) and I'm trying to get them to transfer to her microsoft account so we don't lose the content/purchases.
Thema:

1. Minecraft on iPad - my kids have purchased and paid for new worlds in the app, but they... - Similar Threads - Minecraft iPad kids

2. Minecraft realms on ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms on ipad: Hi So I am the parent of 2 children. Both kids have Microsoft accounts. Both have xbox accounts linked to the ms accounts and have profiles on the one xbox with me as parent controlling. I...
  3. Minecraft Pe İpad sorunu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pe İpad sorunu: Merhaba ipade biz minecraft satın aldık eskiden serverlara sunuculara girebiliodum şimdi hesaba giriyorum sunuculara girmiyor realem girmiyor sadece dünya oluşturabiliyorum yardımcı olurmusunuz...
  4. Sync/transfer Minecraft worlds and purchases from iPad to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sync/transfer Minecraft worlds and purchases from iPad to Microsoft account: When i go to my packs in the market place i get this message displayed The title of the "WARNING" that prompts says "Save purchases to a Microsoft Account", with a big button that says "Save to...
  5. Child Minecraft friends on iPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child Minecraft friends on iPad: Hi. I am trying to allow my daughter to access to friends on Minecraft Ipad app i have changed her account and my account to to allow friends but it still wont allow her to add friends. When...
  6. Minecraft child account on iPad - cannot add friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft child account on iPad - cannot add friends: I am trying to allow my child to add friends on her Minecraft game (on iPad - if that matters) When she tries to add a friend we get the message: "cannot add friends because of how your...
  7. Sync Minecraft Purchased from old ipad to new ipad

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sync Minecraft Purchased from old ipad to new ipad: We recently purchased a new ipad for my son. On his older ipad, he has Minecraft where he purchased a few resource packs by buying mcoins and then buying the resource packs. He has then installed...
  8. Minecraft crashes on ipad when "Join multiplayer games" is enabled on Xbox Family settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes on ipad when "Join multiplayer games" is enabled on Xbox Family settings: Hi, We make use of Xbox Family settings. We would like to enable "Join mltiplayer games" so our son can play on registered "Servers". Strangely, Minecraft crashes when opening on his iPad. As...
  9. Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”: Following up on this now locked question, i cannot login to minecraft on ipad on a child’s account....
  10. Minecraft iPad Air - Crashing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft iPad Air - Crashing: Minecraft on my iPad Air keeps crashing after starting up the game (As soon as I click "play" or "settings" etc.). I worked out that it works fine when the Wifi is switched off (I can then switch...