Minecraft on ipad

Discus and support Minecraft on ipad in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son has played with his friends fine for months, but now the game says Oops! Your Microsfort Account was disconnected. To invite more players, sign... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by eav100, Oct 18, 2020 at 8:22 PM.

1. eav100
    eav100 Guest

Minecraft on ipad

My son has played with his friends fine for months, but now the game says Oops! Your Microsfort Account was disconnected. To invite more players, sign in on the Main Menu to restart your world. There is nothing on the Main Menu that I see helpful. On
    the ipad I've logged into the Microsoft Account. How can i get him re-connected to his friends?? Thanks!

:)

2. Airsteelcraft Win User

How do you get Minecraft hunger games

How do you get minecraft hunger games
    On ipad becus i play on ipad
  3. Mesecur Win User

Xbox live authentication???

What are you trying to play Minecraft on? An iPad? First of all; did you restart the iPad or reïnstall the app?
  4. stuartlittle2k8 Win User

Minecraft - transferring progress and coins - kindle to ipad

Hi,

My son has Minecraft on his kindle fire but is getting an iPad for his birthday. If we buy Minecraft for his iPad can he then transfer his progress and coins to the iPad? If so how do we do that?

Thanks
    Hi There,

I am wondering if this is a xbox related issue, as you have mentioned you Your son has minecraft on his amazon kindle fire, And you are getting him an Ipad, I am unsure if you can transfer his progress and coins, this would be an issue for minecraft. Contact
    them here. https://minecraft.net/en-us/help/
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Minecraft on iPad

Hey BrianG2384!

Thanks for bringing this issue to us however it seems the issue would be better addressed on the

Mojang forums
    . Let them know about the issue since they are better equipped to assist with the Minecraft app!
  6. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Minecraft on iPad

It is as simple as creating an email for adults and with that email you can register in xbox and with that you will not ask for the authentication of parents and you will avoid all the problems
Thema:

Minecraft on ipad

1. Minecraft on ipad - Similar Threads - Minecraft ipad

2. Minecraft iPadでサインインできない

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft iPadでサインインできない: 約1ヶ月ほど、以下の症状?で困っています。 Microsoftの問い合わせでも解決せず、 Xboxサポートサイトにアクセスして問い合わせようとしても、問い合わせの内容的に電話・チャットでの問い合わせができないと言われ、八方塞がりでこちらに最後の望みをかけて質問いたしました。 普段私はiPadでMinecraftを遊んでいます。...
  3. Minecraft IOS on IPad Pro; My resource packs are gone and the store is trying to make me...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft IOS on IPad Pro; My resource packs are gone and the store is trying to make me...: It’s been a while since i last logged on to play minecraft and I’m aware there have been some updates. However i logged back into my account and all my purchase were gone and weren’t...
  4. worlds minecraft ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    worlds minecraft ipad: Why can my friends join my world but I can't join theirs? we all have smae version of minecraft 1.16.1 0b5ebd6b-d190-4875-96c3-0b141666afd7
  5. Minecraft on iPad - microsoft account login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on iPad - microsoft account login: Hello, My son plays Minecraft on an iPad. Since yesterday, I'm unable to connect to my Microsoft account. I uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft but that didn't solve the problem. I get a...
  6. iPad tp play Minecraft with friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iPad tp play Minecraft with friends: Not tech savvy or a gamer. How can my child connect with friends on devices such as other ipads, xbox, or Nintendo switch. Having to delete the minecraft app after any attempts to connect with...
  7. Cannot Connect to World via LAN in Minecraft 1.16. World hosted on iPad.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Connect to World via LAN in Minecraft 1.16. World hosted on iPad.: Hello. I am currently unable to connect via LAN between an iPad and a Windows 10 machine. both are updated to the recent 1.16 update. Both can create their own worlds and play them fine. Both can...
  8. Minecraft on an iPad for your Child

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on an iPad for your Child: You search around and find that Minecraft is able to be played cross platform or that you can set it up on an iPad for your child to play with friends. Then you go absolutely bonkers by the...
  9. Can’t add friends on Minecraft app on ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t add friends on Minecraft app on ipad: The app says i cannot add friends because of the way my accoutnt is set up but i can add friend in the xbox app on the same ipad using the same microsoft account....
  10. Minecraft and Xbox App on IPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft and Xbox App on IPad: Trying to log into microsoft account on Minecraft. The app directs you to log in and then states there is an error and to try on xbox.com. I tried doong that and nothing. I also tried downloding...