Minecraft on my laptop

Discus and support Minecraft on my laptop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought the xbox one minecraft edition which allowed me to install mincraft on my laptop as well. However I had a serious problem with my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by simonmann2, Mar 7, 2021.

1. simonmann2
    simonmann2 Guest

Minecraft on my laptop

Hello,

I bought the xbox one minecraft edition which allowed me to install mincraft on my laptop as well. However I had a serious problem with my laptop so had to reset it. This then removed all of my programs. I have tried to reinstall Minecraft but it is now asking me to pay. I already own this so can you please send me a link to enable me to reinstall.

Thank you

Simon

:)

simonmann2, Mar 7, 2021
  2. CULLMAN12 Win User

minecraft transfer

can you transfer minecraft on my laptop please
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Minecraft avatar rewards

Looking forward to Minecraft. Played it alot on PC until my PC broke. Now it doesnt run on my old laptop.
  4. KojakDerRaecher Win User

Logging into Xbox live on my Win10 PC

Hello everyone,

Since I'm stuck with the problem on my PC I did some testing with my laptop. My laptop gave me no trouble opnening the xbox app and even I could play Minecraft for the first time online.

The only major differenc betwenn my PC and my laptop is the Windows version. My laptop runs Win10Home, my PC runs Win10Pro... Might that be a problem? IDK :D
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

There is no .minecraft or save folder on my laptop

Hey Laura

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to manage your save data for Minecraft.

There is an article on the Mojang Support site that I will link
    here
    , that covers how to find this file. Make sure you are able to view your hidden files as well!

Alternatively you can visit the
    Minecraft Forums
    and see if the info you are seeking is there.

I hope this is of some help to you.
  6. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

Xbox Live minecraft wont work

Try this:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/not-able-to-install-minecraft-in-my-new-laptop/506143c8-f91b-4d5b-943b-0053ab9a56c6
Thema:

Minecraft on my laptop

1. Minecraft on my laptop - Similar Threads - Minecraft laptop

2. can I download the Minecraft I bought for my xbox on my laptop because i have gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can I download the Minecraft I bought for my xbox on my laptop because i have gamepass?: Hello I recently bought gamepass on a console, i had bought minecraft before i had gamepass. I was thinking if i could download the minecraft I had onto my laptop. I don't know if I could because...
  3. My friend bought bedrock edition on their laptop and can't join me on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought bedrock edition on their laptop and can't join me on Minecraft: My friend who plays on their laptop recently got bedrock edition to play with me. I'm on Xbox, and when I invite them it says the can't connect to my world and vice versa. Neither of us can join...
  4. Cannot download minecraft on my new laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download minecraft on my new laptop.: Hi, I've just got a new laptop and cannot download Minecraft windows 10 edition to my new laptop. I have had it downloaded on my old laptop since about march time when I bought the game. On the...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock "Disconnected from server" Between Xbox One and Laptop (On same Wifi if...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock "Disconnected from server" Between Xbox One and Laptop (On same Wifi if...: Me (on laptop) and my brother (on Xbox one) used to play Minecraft a few times a week right after Minecraft bedrock came out on Xbox. It used to work for us all the time. At some point (don't...
  6. Redownloading Minecraft Windows 10 on a new laptop asking me to purchase?

in XBoX on Windows
    Redownloading Minecraft Windows 10 on a new laptop asking me to purchase?: Hi, I used to play Minecraft Java edition and then eventually I got the free code to download the Windows 10 edition. Recently, my laptop broke and I got a new one. I tried downloading windows 10...
  7. cant download minecraft windows 10 edition on my laptop and for some reason have to pay for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download minecraft windows 10 edition on my laptop and for some reason have to pay for...: while i was on my laptop i was trying to play minecraft windows 10 edition and coudnt download it for some reason. Im on the microsoft store app and even there it says i dont own it...
  8. How can we play minecraft on Xbox one and on laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can we play minecraft on Xbox one and on laptop: My two children want to play on live minecraft on the worlds that my one child has built under his profile- how do i get them on line together with 2 different devices ?...
  9. I have Minecraft Java edition on my laptop and Bedrock on my Xbox - Is there any way I can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Minecraft Java edition on my laptop and Bedrock on my Xbox - Is there any way I can...: I have heard of Mojang giving out Bedrock if you've had Java since before 2018 and I've had it since 2012. Is there still a way to do something like that? I have tried Xbox Play Anywhere and the...
  10. Cant't download/install Minecraft Dungeons On my Laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant't download/install Minecraft Dungeons On my Laptop: I keep getting an error and it the same. The error code i keep getting is 0x0073CF3 [img] c9158a3c-1f63-4f81-a1b9-b0f7f15c2a01