minecraft on my switch won't let me join any servers, like the hub

Discus and support minecraft on my switch won't let me join any servers, like the hub in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] with the new update, none of the servers are working for me. they all look blank when you click on the server page. when i try to join a server,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AmeliaGarcia2, Jun 9, 2021.

1. minecraft on my switch won't let me join any servers, like the hub

minecraft on my switch won't let me join any servers, like the hub [​IMG]
    with the new update, none of the servers are working for me. they all look blank when you click on the server page. when i try to join a server, a "unable to connect to network" message shows up and i really don't know what to do lol

:)

AmeliaGarcia2, Jun 9, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

We recommend restarting your internet router and if that doesn't help it would be best to get in touch with the developer of the game for further assistance.
  3. El Cigaro Win User

Minecraft XBOX Server

It is a shame that you had to take your server down Shenther. I would have liked to have joined you guys. If anyone is still interested in joining a Minecraft Xbox 360 Server may I suggest to you www.onyxhub.com. Simply go on the website, make an account,
    read the Field Guide, and send ONYX Hub a friend request. ONYX Hub is a currency based server with Side Quests, Guilds, and even Campaigns. Feel free to message me over LIVE or on www.onyxhub.com with an questions or concerns you may have. I would be more
    than happy to answer them.
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

My servers don't work on Nintendo switch

5. FATGRLSLUVTWKES Win User

Minecraft

would like to join ur minecraft server please add me Goodole6oy1989
  6. El Cigaro Win User

Minecraft xbox 360 server

I was hopeful until I noticed you were last online on September 4th. I wanted to join you guys but I don't believe its still up and running. If anyone is still interested in joining a Minecraft Xbox 360 Server may I suggest to you www.onyxhub.com. Simply
    go on the website, make an account, read the Field Guide, and send ONYX Hub a friend request. ONYX Hub is a currency based server with Side Quests, Guilds, and even Campaigns. Feel free to message me over LIVE or on www.onyxhub.com with any questions or concerns
    you may have. I would be more than happy to answer them.
Thema:

1. minecraft on my switch won't let me join any servers, like the hub - Similar Threads - minecraft switch won't

2. Minecraft on switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on switch: Why isnt minecraft bedrock working ive signed in and out multiple times and I still cant join other friends or play servers 712b9f9d-ea5d-424e-928d-9a82ed3fc2b4
  3. Minecraft Nintendo switch servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo switch servers: So before the 1.17 update on the Nintendo switch I could play on the servers perfectly fine, but now that I got the update it says "unable to connect to world" but my friend can still join my...
  4. Minecraft for Nintendo-Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Nintendo-Switch: I'm trying to access servers for Nintendo-Switch and have online however it says "Unable to connect to world" and yet I am still able to join my friend's world or a realm how could I fix this....
  5. Minecraft (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Nintendo Switch): If i Delete Minecraft and reinstall it Will my minecraft worlds be gone? 898abbda-651b-49fd-9133-bd0c432987cb
  6. Minecraft nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft nintendo switch: 2 of my nintendo switchs are not letting my play on severs 1 was a long time ago but the 2nd won was on the 1.17 update what do I do 4691f7b5-2892-4740-ab1a-9370f62e2f65
  7. Minecraft: Won't boot up on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Won't boot up on Nintendo Switch: I know this may be in the wrong category, but Minecraft For Nintendo Switch doesn't boot up for some reason. This morning it was working fine, before freezing and the software closing. I have...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Switch won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Switch won't let me play online: I have nintendo online, so does the friend. we're both on line, talking to each other over text. But when you go to play game, go to the little friends tag, still says no, your friends are not...
  9. Minecraft World won't upload to Realm. (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World won't upload to Realm. (Nintendo Switch): Hello. I just purchased Minecraft Realms Plus. Everything worked fine except for when I try to upload a world to my realm. When I click "play on realm" It says "export in progress" then...
  10. Microsoft account won't link to Nintendo Switch for Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account won't link to Nintendo Switch for Minecraft: After some advice, please. I have a Microsoft account & Xbox Live. I have followed the remote connect login link and entered the code. Phone & laptop say I am signed in, the successful login...