Minecraft on pc via Microsoft Xbox live not signing in with Microsoft account

Discus and support Minecraft on pc via Microsoft Xbox live not signing in with Microsoft account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased minecraft for my son via a card with a pc code. I had a hell of a time getting it all set up on his laptop only for minecraft to just spin... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CassandraMurphy1, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Minecraft on pc via Microsoft Xbox live not signing in with Microsoft account

I purchased minecraft for my son via a card with a pc code. I had a hell of a time getting it all set up on his laptop only for minecraft to just spin and spin and never sign him in using his microsoft account. He has to play as ‘Steve’ all the time. A
    game should not be this difficult to get set up. I will definitely never purchase a microsoft game this way again. How can i get his microsoft account to finally connect and sync with minecraft?

:)

CassandraMurphy1, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

I don't own an Xbox nor an Xbox account and yet Microsoft thinks I do

Hi Genesukt64,

Have you signed in on a pc with the info you used to create the microsoft account for use with minecraft?

When you created the account to use with minecraft it is an automatic action with the gamertag it doesn't mean microsoft thinks you have an xbox.
  3. WPAK Win User

Xbox Smartglass on W8

Hi there,

-

Disconnecting your microsoft account from your pc account, will allow you to connect via a different microsoft account for each app.

You could also connect the microsoft account with your xbox live account to the pc account.
  4. JadenAnderson-123 Win User

I can't sign into my Microsoft account via Minecraft on ps4

No I'm trying to sign into my Microsoft account in Minecraft via the sign in button an linking it but it doesn't work at all an idk how to reset it
  5. Lexrax_TBD Win User

Microsoft Account linked to PS4 account on Minecraft

I do not understand why Minecraft has to have Xbox live, Microsoft and mojang just to play the game.
    HI,

Minecraft needs a Xbox Live account and running subscription as its a ONLINE game. You need the Microsoft account as Xbox Live is a Microsoft gaming platform and you need to sign in with your Microsoft account for access to your games , etc.

Hope this helps.
  6. Davis_8 Win User

Minecraft and cross platform

Hello ObsessedLynx,

I know for Nintendo you would have the have the latest update of Minecraft, all you need to do is sign into your Microsoft account after loading up Minecraft and then you will be able to cross play with your Xbox friends via that. So if it now works on PS4,
    your friend would have to sign up for a Microsoft account and log into that.
Thema:

Minecraft on pc via Microsoft Xbox live not signing in with Microsoft account

1. Minecraft on pc via Microsoft Xbox live not signing in with Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Minecraft via Microsoft

2. Can not sign into Microsoft account via Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not sign into Microsoft account via Minecraft ps4: Its been months now since the big update and I still can not sign in to my account. I have tried making Xbox accounts and it still won't work. Are you guys doing this on purpose so people have to...
  3. I can't sign into my Microsoft account via Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account via Minecraft on ps4: I can't sign into my Microsoft account an it just says we tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong. I tried signing into my account via Microsoft.com and Xbox.com...
  4. My daughter can’t add friends whilst playing minecraft, I’ve allowed her via settings, but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My daughter can’t add friends whilst playing minecraft, I’ve allowed her via settings, but...: My daughter can’t add friends whilst playing minecraft, I’ve allowed her via settings, but it doesn’t work, please help 32594450-12e5-4f5b-9afc-c08f0bef231c
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 is not letting me join my friends world via invite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 is not letting me join my friends world via invite: hello, im very new to xbox and microsoft games, but i recently purchased minecraft to play with friends, but every time I try to join my friends server when he invites me a message appears saying...
  6. Minecraft de celular não pega multiplayer via Xbox Live [Translate] Minecraft Mobile does...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft de celular não pega multiplayer via Xbox Live [Translate] Minecraft Mobile does...: Eu e meus amigos estávamos jogando aquele survival numa boa, mas, do nada, meus amigos não conseguem entrar no meu mundo e escreve "Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" e também não consigo...
  7. Minecraft can't multiplay via LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can't multiplay via LAN: My son recently had Minecraft for Nintendo Switch as a gift. Every since he logged in and used it, we can't play multiplay using either Xbox One or Tablet. We used to play with our Xbox One and...
  8. Bedrock to Bedrock transfer via Minecraft Realms "stalls" during replace world/upload attempt.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bedrock to Bedrock transfer via Minecraft Realms "stalls" during replace world/upload attempt.: I have a world on my Kindle Fire copy of Minecraft Bedrock and want to use Realms to transfer it to my Nintendo Switch copy of Minecraft Bedrock. When I go to use the replace world option the...
  9. How can I host Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Server so friends can join via "Add External ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I host Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Server so friends can join via "Add External ...: Hi folks, New to Minecraft server hosting here. I am using the newly updated version 1.0 of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. How can I host a Minecraft server so that friends can join via the...
  10. Lost online save unable to recover via cloud saved games for minecraft Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost online save unable to recover via cloud saved games for minecraft Xbox one: When I try to load minecraft to play the game and when the [loading cloud] box appears after startup of the game (minecraft Xbox one edition) it crashes and sends me to the Xbox one dashboard?????...