Minecraft on PC

Discus and support Minecraft on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Connecting to friend error "Unable to connect to world" 21405b3a-5bc5-4278-b47b-5286b77efdf7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ДмитрийУсанов1, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Minecraft on PC

Connecting to friend error "Unable to connect to world"

:)

ДмитрийУсанов1, Apr 4, 2020
  2. King Rapid Win User

Is it possible to play on one account in different places?

Your brothers would have to make an account on the pc version of Minecraft because the pc version of Minecraft and Xbox version of minecraft are two different servers.
  3. Vinsanity79 Win User

How do you download worlds for Xbox One from PC?

PC minecraft> Xbox minecraft
  4. luissolid Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 to Xbox One?

There are different versions of Minecraft on Xbox One! Theres Minecraft Xbox One Version, Minecraft (compatible with pc, mobile, switch).

The Version that you say Minecraft Windows 10 its only for Windows PC.
  5. Daniel Limoges Win User

Error message "It looks like you don’t own Minecraft for PC/Mac."

To change your skin in minecraft windows 10 edition, click your character on the main menu. The website you're trying to use is for the original minecraft for pc, or commonly known as java minecraft. Even though both games are minecraft for pc, they are
    totally different products. That explains the error you're receiving; you don't actually own minecraft for pc/mac, you own minecraft for windows 10.
  6. Duo Vandal Win User

Minecraft 2 As Launch Title For Next Xbox

Minecraft is a port from the PC... for them to make 'Minecraft 2' there would have to be a PC version of it. I highly doubt it.
Thema:

Minecraft on PC

1. Minecraft on PC - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Minecraft dungeons

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft dungeons: I bought minecraft dungeons.I want to play with my friends.But a privilege error occurs. Help me. 713baa1c-82eb-4e73-b489-dbca48e698cd
  3. Why can’t I sign into Minecraft but I can sign in to Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I sign into Minecraft but I can sign in to Xbox?: I signed my Microsoft account on Minecraft and then it said, ‘Sorry something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com’ I did it again like a lot of times and said the same thing again....
  4. [xbox beta app for windows] Why isn't minecraft in this app ?

in XboX Insiders
    [xbox beta app for windows] Why isn't minecraft in this app ?: So since my microsoft store is broken and i can't update my games, i'm using the xbox beta app. But I wan't to update minecraft too and I can't find it in the app. Why ? Could xbox add it ?...
  5. Playing Minecraft PvP on Windows PC... Clicks not registering!

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing Minecraft PvP on Windows PC... Clicks not registering!: Hi need a little help here... I recently started playing Pvp on mineverse servers. It was working just fine until the windows got updated a few days back... now, it has stopped registering clicks...
  6. minecraft degeons

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft degeons: My child bought 2 minecraft dungeons. We request a refund accordingly. Please help me df358e35-6fae-4571-ba82-d4370b903e6c
  7. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: How do I transfer my 360 mincraft account to my xbox one in 2020 the xbox one edition is gone from the market place fd4d7b3a-36ca-47c0-8c76-145f853b3980
  8. Minecraft Dungeons How to Fix Privilege Error Online Play Restricted

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons How to Fix Privilege Error Online Play Restricted: I cannot play online with my friends in this game. And I try to remove the Microsoft family and still cannot solve the problem.Can the staff of Microsoft help me ?Thank you very much....
  9. Minecraft Dungeons and Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons and Xbox Live: So, I'm trying to play Minecraft Dungeons online but it keeps saying online play restricted. I also go to Xbox Live to try to accept friend requests and it doesn't work. I don't get an error sign...
  10. Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft: I have created a multiplaywr minecraft world, and one of my friends cannot join it. She cannot see my game under the friends tab to join it, I send her invites to join from in the game, but she...