Minecraft on windows 10 and nintendo switch

Discus and support Minecraft on windows 10 and nintendo switch in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Helo, I have a quick quastion. I have nintendo switch and minecraft windows 10 edition is there any way for me to get free minecraft bedrock on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SkyAvenger, Oct 7, 2019.

1. SkyAvenger
    SkyAvenger Guest

Helo, I have a quick quastion. I have nintendo switch and minecraft windows 10 edition is there any way for me to get free minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch because of that.

:)

SkyAvenger, Oct 7, 2019
  2. EliteLicense212 Win User

Minecraft for xbox360 not in xbox one

minecraft for 360 is deslited, minecraft fot xbox one has cross play with nintendo switch, android and windows 10 pc
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

I own Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the Xbox One and I would like to play it on my PC.

To be able to play Minecraft on a pc you will need to purchase the game for Windows 10, as it is not a play anywhere title unfortunatly.

It is crossplay enable between Xbox One, mobile, Windows 10 and Nintendo Switch.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Minecraft para switch -[Minecraft for switch]

Hello Xertrec,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you purchased Minecraft for the Nintendo Switch, and you are interested in knowing if you can use the same version to play on Windows 10. The version of Minecraft that is available on the
    Nintendo Store is not the same version that is sold on the Microsoft Store. The game uses a Microsoft account to link to the game, but the Nintendo Store uses a Nintendo account to complete purchases. The game does support cross-platform play. You would need
    to purchase the
    Windows 10 version of Minecraft
    in order to play on a Windows 10 computer. We hope this helps!
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Looking for friend in Minecraft PE

Also look in your local gaming community for gamers that plays Minecraft.

It is crossplay enabled between Windows 10, Xbox One, mobile and Nintendo Switch.
  6. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

I'm sorry but they are two different platforms. you have to buy it separately.
Thema:

1. Minecraft on windows 10 and nintendo switch - Similar Threads - Minecraft windows nintendo

2. Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account: I purchased Minecraft a number of years ago and so got the windows 10 version for free, and it has worked on my previous laptop. I recently obtained a Hp Elitebook and now when I try to play it...
  3. MInecraft for windows 10 (bedrock edition)

in XBoX on Windows
    MInecraft for windows 10 (bedrock edition): Hello guys, First of all forgive me when i make mistakes in English. So i have some trouble with achievements because i dont get minecoins when i reach its. My map is normal difficulity...
  4. Cross-Play for Minecraft on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross-Play for Minecraft on Windows 10: Hi, So I bought the Windows Version of Minecraft on my xbox, and I'm wondering if I buy it for my PC if I need to make a NEW gamertag to play with my xbox version at the same time, or if I can...
  5. Can Minecraft purchased from microsoft for windows 10 version play on line with Java edition?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Minecraft purchased from microsoft for windows 10 version play on line with Java edition?: Hi all, my son (microsoft for windows 10) is trying to play with his friends .(JAVA) Can we do any adjustments for it to work? Thanks 49c8c9ff-a93c-497b-a88b-eb0c3a1fe2ea
  6. Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10: Hi, I bought Minecraft Java on my PC back in 2013. I recently downloaded the Windows 10 version because I was told it was free. Once I got on to the Windows 10 edition I was only able to do a...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 se me desconecta del REALM cuando abro una venta.[Minecraft Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 se me desconecta del REALM cuando abro una venta.[Minecraft Windows 10...: Hace unos días me compre el Minecraft de Windows 10 y me va todo bien, mi notebook cumple con todo los requisitos para el juego, el único problema es que cuando estoy conectado jugando en un...
  8. Windows 10 Minecraft Beta wont downgrade

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft Beta wont downgrade: I was trying to play with my friend and he had the beta version, so i got the insider hub and downloaded the beta. We still couldn't play, so we tried downgrading and when i unenrolled and...
  9. Problema de login no Minecraft Windows 10 Edition [Mod Translation-Login problem no...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema de login no Minecraft Windows 10 Edition [Mod Translation-Login problem no...: Estou tendo o seguinte problema: Bom, comprei o Minecraft Windows 10 edition, certo. Baixei, e entrei. Quando fui logar, apareceu a seguinte mensagem "Tentamos conectar você a sua conta da...
  10. "Unable to connect to world Minecraft" Windows 10/Nintendo Switch Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world Minecraft" Windows 10/Nintendo Switch Edition: So, My friend and I can't play on my world on Minecraft (he's on Switch and I'm on Windows 10) I'm hosting the game and there's a 3rd guy that is on Nintendo Switch and he can play with me on my...