Minecraft on Xbox keeps exiting out?

Discus and support Minecraft on Xbox keeps exiting out? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hoping for some help from the community. My son is trying to play Minecraft on Xbox (which he has done for years), but for the last several months,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Super Camo Carrot, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Minecraft on Xbox keeps exiting out?

Hoping for some help from the community. My son is trying to play Minecraft on Xbox (which he has done for years), but for the last several months, once he logs in and starts the game, it just keeps exiting out? Thoughts/suggestions? Playing on Xbox 1S. Other games appear to be working just fine?

:)

Super Camo Carrot, Sep 15, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

I recommend that you try the solutions below, please.

Solution 1:

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

Solution 2:

Go to console settings, general tab>network and internet settings>advanced options>alternative mac address>click clear. After that restart your console.

Solution 3:

Please uninstall the game and follow the steps below.

Eject the disc from your console.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage devices.

Select Clear local saved games.

Select Yes to confirm.

Once your console restarts, try installing the game again.

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, I hope this can help you.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game

Hi Quintkel,

I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Quintkel Win User

Thanks for that! It's worked so far hopefully doesn't happen again.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to stay in a session without the game crashing.

Does this occur across all of your worlds? If you sign into another account and try to load into a World, can you reproduce the same results?

If you haven't already, I would recommend
    uninstalling the game
    , perform a power cycle by holding the Xbox button on
    the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. Once this is done, reboot your console and re-install the game.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  6. Northern Lass Win User

Where have you been? achievement not unlocking in Minecraft.

Have you tried completely exiting out of the game and restarting it as some of my missing minecraft achievements have unlocked when I did this.
Thema:

1. Minecraft on Xbox keeps exiting out? - Similar Threads - Minecraft keeps exiting

2. Keep crashing on minecraft dungeon windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep crashing on minecraft dungeon windows 10 edition: Hi there, My game keep crashing after i've reached like level 25++. before that it was all fine, but i keep getting crashes like 5times+ during 1-2 hours i play, and be aware this is NOT...
  3. I keep getting an unable to connect to world on Minecraft (Xbox and Mobile)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting an unable to connect to world on Minecraft (Xbox and Mobile): I've been trying to join a friend's multiplayer world on Minecraft and I keep getting the screen saying "Unable to connect to world." It started on my Xbox so I assumed the console was the issue...
  4. Minecraft - I am trying to login to a microsoft account on PS4 and it keeps saying opps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - I am trying to login to a microsoft account on PS4 and it keeps saying opps...: I have a problem linking my ps4 and Microsoft accounts on minecraft - I keep getting the sign that says "opps looks like this account is already connected" - but it doesnt show my previouly...
  5. I already bought minecraft, but it doesn't install and it tells me tells me to keep...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already bought minecraft, but it doesn't install and it tells me tells me to keep...: I bought Minecraft on January 3rd, 2019 and enjoyed the games, but recently I formatted my PC and tried to reinstall Minecraft, a message asking me to repurchase is displayed as shown below....
  6. Minecraft bedrock on windows 10 keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock on windows 10 keeps crashing: Hello, recently my game has repeatedly crashed for minecraft on windows 10, the issue started when joining my fiends world since then I have been unable to play when he is online. It usually...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing on any version 1.16+ (bedrock)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing on any version 1.16+ (bedrock): So if I open up Minecraft it crashes EVERYTIME in the white loading screen before even launching in any version that's 1.16+. I have downgraded to 1.14.30 using mclauncher, and it works fine...
  8. Minecraft world keeps saying failed to load this world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world keeps saying failed to load this world.: Hello, my Series S keeps freezing when I try playing Minecraft, now I cant load or create any maps. I tried clearing the cache and uninstalling it multiple times but nothing works....
  9. Minecraft beta keeps downloading without being signed up for the beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta keeps downloading without being signed up for the beta.: This is a super annoying problem that has happened to me multiple times, it’s so frustrating because most of the time I reinstall Minecraft to be off of the beta again, it downloads it again. I...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game: I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a few seconds or rarely a minute. It freezes, and...