Minecraft on Xbox One

Discus and support Minecraft on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend cant join my world and i cant join theirs, weve played on this world almost everyday and never had a problem now all the sudden she cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NeckRope130, Mar 14, 2019.

1. NeckRope130
    NeckRope130 Guest

Minecraft on Xbox One

My friend cant join my world and i cant join theirs, weve played on this world almost everyday and never had a problem now all the sudden she cant join, ans i cant join any of her worlds, both ver. 1.9.0 both on xbox one.

:)

NeckRope130, Mar 14, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Syncing worlds on minecraft works one way but not the other with 2 xboxes

Please do make sure that both consoles are running "Minecraft", and not "Minecraft Xbox One Edition".

While "Minecraft" is able to load "Xbox One Edition" worlds, you can't save/import "Minecraft" worlds into the "Xbox One Edition".

Check the game tile before you play the game:

Minecraft Xbox One Edition has "Xbox One Edition" in the name itself, and shows the game Character "Steve" with a pickaxe and a dog leaving a forest with some critters following them.

The Xbox Minecraft without "Xbox One Edition" is only named "Minecraft" and shows the game characters standing on a hilltop with several animals and mobs around them.

So really make sure that you are using "Minecraft" on both console, and not "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" on your original Xbox One, and "Minecraft" on the Xbox One S.
  4. Madhattre Win User
  5. Arminator Win User

Minecraft 360

Back then when the Xbox One Edition (the Minecraft with the "Xbox One Edition" in the name, not the new "Minecraft" for Xbox One) was released, there was a short time, where you could buy "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" for a reduced price, if you owned the
    original Xbox 360 Minecraft digitally.

Xbox 360 Minecraft and Xbox One Edition Minecraft are two different things. Like having a vinyl record of a music album and then having to buy a CD of the same album. Or having a DVD of a movie, and having to pay for the BluRay version of the movie.

However, the Xbox One Edition can't be bought nowadays anymore. Have you had the Xbox One Edition digitally, you would get the "Minecraft" (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name) for free.

You can however transfer your Xbox 360 worlds to the Xbox One, if you somehow got hold of the "Xbox One Edition" before it was replaced by the new "Minecraft".

To do that, start your Xbox 360 Minecraft and make sure it's on the latest version. Then use the menu entry to upload your world to the online cloud.

Now start up Minecraft Xbox One Edition and import your world.

With your world in the Xbox One Edition, you can then start the "new" Minecraft on the Xbox One, and import your world from the Xbox One Edition to the new Minecraft.
  6. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Minecraft One Edition suck on trial screen?

I believe the Xbox 360 world to Minecraft Xbox one has actually ended now, due to it being too different. You can now transfer Minecraft Xbox one to Minecraft for Xbox one.
Thema:

Minecraft on Xbox One

1. Minecraft on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Minecraft Earth Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth Skin: Hi, So basically I play on Minecraft Java and I just redeemed the code to get the new minecraft Earth skin but when I redeemed it microsoft thought I didn't have the game yet this account is the...
  3. Minecraft Nintendo Switch - Map Broken - "The software was closed because an error occured"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch - Map Broken - "The software was closed because an error occured": Hi, let's hope I reach some support here. I've been a passionate Minecraft player for years on pc. As I've got a Nintendo Switch I've decided to buy Minecraft for it. I played several hours,...
  4. You are almost out of data storage space in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You are almost out of data storage space in Minecraft: "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to this feature until you clear up additional storage space" is a message given to me after trying to enter my world,...
  5. Minecraft Realms Not Working After Renewal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Not Working After Renewal: So I paid to renew my realm and for some reason nothing is happening at all it tells me is something went wrong and to check back later please help 0969c366-4129-4a0c-9158-716156fec9f7
  6. Minecraft for Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft for Android: I can record clips (video and screenshot) in Minecraft for Android and share with Xbox Live? 6d36c38e-597d-43a1-be96-3b00fefbce32
  7. Can’t find inbox on Xbox app to get Minecraft earth skin

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t find inbox on Xbox app to get Minecraft earth skin: i signed up for minecraft earth to get the free earth skin and it said to check your inbox i checked and it wasn’t there how do i get to the inbox on the xbox app?...
  8. Can't play on xservers with microsoft minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play on xservers with microsoft minecraft: how do I refund Minecraft from Microsoft. I cant on any servers and I just overpaid for a pe version on pc. its almost the same. any help? d4f670d6-88bb-4541-a951-846a203fb745
  9. I can't sign in when i play Minecraft for Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in when i play Minecraft for Android: When I try to sign in with my account in minecraft for Android the app shows me a text [img] d4c9a5bc-b61e-40bc-872b-af3ee014afcc
  10. Minecraft World Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Transfer: I recently bought Minecraft for the Xbox One in the hopes that I could get back on my world from the Xbox 360. However, I can't for the life of me get the world to transfer to the Xbox One. It...