Minecraft on Xbox One

Discus and support Minecraft on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend cant join my world and i cant join theirs, weve played on this world almost everyday and never had a problem now all the sudden she cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NeckRope130, Mar 14, 2019.

1. NeckRope130
    NeckRope130 Guest

Minecraft on Xbox One

My friend cant join my world and i cant join theirs, weve played on this world almost everyday and never had a problem now all the sudden she cant join, ans i cant join any of her worlds, both ver. 1.9.0 both on xbox one.

:)

NeckRope130, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Madhattre Win User
  3. Arminator Win User

Minecraft 360

Back then when the Xbox One Edition (the Minecraft with the "Xbox One Edition" in the name, not the new "Minecraft" for Xbox One) was released, there was a short time, where you could buy "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" for a reduced price, if you owned the
    original Xbox 360 Minecraft digitally.

Xbox 360 Minecraft and Xbox One Edition Minecraft are two different things. Like having a vinyl record of a music album and then having to buy a CD of the same album. Or having a DVD of a movie, and having to pay for the BluRay version of the movie.

However, the Xbox One Edition can't be bought nowadays anymore. Have you had the Xbox One Edition digitally, you would get the "Minecraft" (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name) for free.

You can however transfer your Xbox 360 worlds to the Xbox One, if you somehow got hold of the "Xbox One Edition" before it was replaced by the new "Minecraft".

To do that, start your Xbox 360 Minecraft and make sure it's on the latest version. Then use the menu entry to upload your world to the online cloud.

Now start up Minecraft Xbox One Edition and import your world.

With your world in the Xbox One Edition, you can then start the "new" Minecraft on the Xbox One, and import your world from the Xbox One Edition to the new Minecraft.
  4. gds1972 Win User

Can’t connect to friend’s world:

Hi

Is your friend trying to use "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" or the version just called "Minecraft" , If your friend trying to use the one called "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" I don't believe this version is able to join your Minecraft world.
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
  6. Stuck in Abyss Win User

Stuck as trial mode, no purchase option.

U should check if u own Minecraft Xbox one edition check if it has a popup that says

u have been playing Minecraft Xbox one edition for Certain days u can get this new Minecraft for free

And once u tap to get Minecraft u will be redirected to the Xbox store Minecraft will be free

That's how I got Minecraft free
Thema:

Minecraft on Xbox One

1. Minecraft on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Ghost muted on all minecraft bedrock servers ex. Mineplex

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost muted on all minecraft bedrock servers ex. Mineplex: Do I have to wait for the mute to disappear? Or is there a way to get unghost muted? c37fe105-3359-4b76-b73c-95321839022f
  3. connexion minecraft et microsoft[minecraft and microsoft connection]

in XBoX Accessibility
    connexion minecraft et microsoft[minecraft and microsoft connection]: bonjour, j'ai le jeu minecraft sur switch, la connexion avec Microsoft ne fonctionne pas (une erreur s'est produite). la 1 ère fois que j'ai crée le compte Microsoft la connexion s'est faite...
  4. world usless in minecraft now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    world usless in minecraft now: march 16 is when my world began to get insanely laggy and lagging my xbox one s not ping wise and for the beta 1.11.0.5 on the bedrock edition the ms counter freezes shortly after i start like 15...
  5. My minecraft won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft won't work: So one day i went on the xbox and could not start minecraft. I even tried to restart my xbox one but that did not work either. So i gave up and started playing somthing else. The next day the same...
  6. My Minecraft World Keeps Kicking Me From The Game When It's Single Player (Xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft World Keeps Kicking Me From The Game When It's Single Player (Xbox one...: Can Someone Please Tell Me How To Fix This Because This World Is Filled With Tons Of Buildings And Is Quite Old (Probably 2017). 16a25a05-afda-405f-8364-b6a4fc1a742e
  7. Minecraft Marketplace Transfering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace Transfering: I recently bought minecraft for xbox one and realized the marketplace content from my Nintendo Switch didn’t transfer. I’ve been searching for a solution but have been left empty....
  8. Minecraft won't start. Reset controller/xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't start. Reset controller/xbox.: Sits at Play/Achievements/Settings/Store menu. No matter which of these you choose, it does do anything when hitting the "A" button. Tried resetting console/controllers, no change...
  9. Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft: Mam na xbox one hru minecraft amyší v hlavni nabidce mam moznost stahnout novou verzi zdarma.po prechodu na obchod store to ale po me chce penize a stahnout aktualizaci nemuzu.poradite mi jak to...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition still in trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition still in trial: Hi, I recently bought a new laptop and i want to download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but it says that i have a trial version but i have bought it 2 years ago with my old system and played...