Minecraft on Xbox one

Discus and support Minecraft on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi gamers, i have minecraft on my xbox but this version is not working. So i bought a download key for minecraft xbox one but i cannot use it. After... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Seventykoala463, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Minecraft on Xbox one

Hi gamers, i have minecraft on my xbox but this version is not working. So i bought a download key for minecraft xbox one but i cannot use it.

After insert the code key i got the note that i have alteady minecraft, no download started, also the first minecraft is uninstalled. PLEASE, can anybody help me?

:)

Seventykoala463, Oct 2, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Syncing worlds on minecraft works one way but not the other with 2 xboxes

Please do make sure that both consoles are running "Minecraft", and not "Minecraft Xbox One Edition".

While "Minecraft" is able to load "Xbox One Edition" worlds, you can't save/import "Minecraft" worlds into the "Xbox One Edition".

Check the game tile before you play the game:

Minecraft Xbox One Edition has "Xbox One Edition" in the name itself, and shows the game Character "Steve" with a pickaxe and a dog leaving a forest with some critters following them.

The Xbox Minecraft without "Xbox One Edition" is only named "Minecraft" and shows the game characters standing on a hilltop with several animals and mobs around them.

So really make sure that you are using "Minecraft" on both console, and not "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" on your original Xbox One, and "Minecraft" on the Xbox One S.
  4. Madhattre Win User
  5. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft 360

Back then when the Xbox One Edition (the Minecraft with the "Xbox One Edition" in the name, not the new "Minecraft" for Xbox One) was released, there was a short time, where you could buy "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" for a reduced price, if you owned the
    original Xbox 360 Minecraft digitally.

Xbox 360 Minecraft and Xbox One Edition Minecraft are two different things. Like having a vinyl record of a music album and then having to buy a CD of the same album. Or having a DVD of a movie, and having to pay for the BluRay version of the movie.

However, the Xbox One Edition can't be bought nowadays anymore. Have you had the Xbox One Edition digitally, you would get the "Minecraft" (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name) for free.

You can however transfer your Xbox 360 worlds to the Xbox One, if you somehow got hold of the "Xbox One Edition" before it was replaced by the new "Minecraft".

To do that, start your Xbox 360 Minecraft and make sure it's on the latest version. Then use the menu entry to upload your world to the online cloud.

Now start up Minecraft Xbox One Edition and import your world.

With your world in the Xbox One Edition, you can then start the "new" Minecraft on the Xbox One, and import your world from the Xbox One Edition to the new Minecraft.
Thema:

Minecraft on Xbox one

1. Minecraft on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. I can’t join my friends Minecraft worlds but they can join mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends Minecraft worlds but they can join mine: Lately my minecraft has been acting up. When I want to join my friends I can’t and doesn’t show their world under friends and nothing shows up when they invite me to their world. But they can...
  3. Minecraft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft account: I tried to link my PS4 Minecraft to my Microsoft account but put the wrong email down. Is there any way to detach my account so I can link it to my actual account?...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 black screen glitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 black screen glitch: For over a month now, I've had a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition that halted me from playing it. Whenever I boot up the game , after I get the loading screen, the game is just a black...
  5. Mouse Not being locked to center of screen Minecraft for windows ten

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse Not being locked to center of screen Minecraft for windows ten: i recently got minecraft for windows ten and the mouse isn't locking to the center of the screen and it is really annoying d7e97471-281b-46cf-a00e-a2ed610d89e3
  6. minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft: my world was randomly deleted... is there any way i can get it back because ive spent hundreds of hours on it? 952c130d-370c-4ace-a596-2c5832dec5e6
  7. Having problems signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft: Having problems signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft on my PS4. I’ve uninstalled the game, restarted my routers and PS4, and changed my password. What to do next...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 + Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 + Beta: Hi there, Am trying to join the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta for Raytracing. I own the java edition (through Mojang) on my PC, and the Xbox edition (on my Xbox obviously) - it was my understanding...
  9. I claimed the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code a while back to a microsoft account that i...

in XBoX on Windows
    I claimed the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code a while back to a microsoft account that i...: i claimed it to an older account that i made years ago, and i can't remember many security details so it fails the account recovery everytime. 278c893e-7379-4119-9a0f-16bcaf5627a1
  10. Minecraft Realms?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms?: So I am unable to do anything with my realm and the article said to close and reopen it, but I am unable to close it. Also, I cannot replace the world in the realm or download it....