Minecraft on xbox

Discus and support Minecraft on xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do i change version on minercaft xbox?? Me and my brother tried to play minecraft and hes on 1.12 and im on 1.13, and we cant play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ozkis05, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Ozkis05
    Ozkis05 Guest

Minecraft on xbox

How do i change version on minercaft xbox??

Me and my brother tried to play minecraft and hes on 1.12 and im on 1.13, and we cant play

:)

Ozkis05, Aug 26, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox code for Minecraft WIN10 edition

You can't use the Windows 10 code for Xbox.

Xbox and Windows Minecraft are two separate products.

If you have bought Minecraft Xbox One Edition digitally, you can upgrade to Xbox Minecraft for free.

But owning Windows or Java Minecraft won't give you Xbox Minecraft. Sorry.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Syncing worlds on minecraft works one way but not the other with 2 xboxes

Please do make sure that both consoles are running "Minecraft", and not "Minecraft Xbox One Edition".

While "Minecraft" is able to load "Xbox One Edition" worlds, you can't save/import "Minecraft" worlds into the "Xbox One Edition".

Check the game tile before you play the game:

Minecraft Xbox One Edition has "Xbox One Edition" in the name itself, and shows the game Character "Steve" with a pickaxe and a dog leaving a forest with some critters following them.

The Xbox Minecraft without "Xbox One Edition" is only named "Minecraft" and shows the game characters standing on a hilltop with several animals and mobs around them.

So really make sure that you are using "Minecraft" on both console, and not "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" on your original Xbox One, and "Minecraft" on the Xbox One S.
  5. Stuck in Abyss Win User

Stuck as trial mode, no purchase option.

U should check if u own Minecraft Xbox one edition check if it has a popup that says

u have been playing Minecraft Xbox one edition for Certain days u can get this new Minecraft for free

And once u tap to get Minecraft u will be redirected to the Xbox store Minecraft will be free

That's how I got Minecraft free
  6. Vinsanity79 Win User

How do you download worlds for Xbox One from PC?

PC minecraft> Xbox minecraft
Thema:

Minecraft on xbox

1. Minecraft on xbox - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Minecraft PE code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE code: hey, so I got a code from Kroger and I put in the code like normal. it said the coins were waiting for me on my switch, so I refreshed it and I waited. I got back on, and I realized all my coins...
  3. DOWNLOADING CHAPTER 2 ON MINECRAFT STORY MODE. ERROR MESSAGE 80070057

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOWNLOADING CHAPTER 2 ON MINECRAFT STORY MODE. ERROR MESSAGE 80070057: There is enough space but it will not download . I have not idea what to do so any help would be welcomed 37b5d052-0146-4a74-8333-a3813c5fb12c
  4. Minecraft (nintendo switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (nintendo switch): I cant play, just getting an error. That says I lost my connection. Ive tried everything I can think of. I am online so the message is wrong bit I still did theese changes, changed the ip adress,...
  5. Minecraft - "Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - "Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings": No matter what i do this problem hasn't gone away I've done everything every video on YouTube has offered I Still cant join my friends bedrock realm on Minecraft I have PC with the Windows 10...
  6. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: my friend has minecraft windows ten edition not the old Xbox One Edition and he previously had a child account, he wants to know how he can use Beta from the insider content in the Xbox Insider...
  7. I own minecraft for windows 10 but it has been removed from store

in XBoX on Windows
    I own minecraft for windows 10 but it has been removed from store: Earlier today I redeemed a code for minecraft windows 10 edition but it has been removed from the store and I can't install it. Anyone have any ideas? 82b5b592-eb31-44e4-819a-8d8d9f17c002
  8. Minecraft Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm: My minecraft realm is basically unplayable around my main "base" after the 1.12.0 to 1.12.1 update. If i walk in any direction away from my base, once I get about 20 blocks away from the base the...
  9. Minecraft Save Deleted Itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Save Deleted Itself: My xbox was glitching out hard while i was in my minecraft world, i couldnt do anything so i hard reset the xbox, when i reopened minecraft, it had deleted the world i was in. This is very...
  10. I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.: I've been playing Minecraft Java edition for quite a while now, and have also bought Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. Most of my friends have been going over to the Bedrock edition of Minecraft...