Minecraft on xbox

Discus and support Minecraft on xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do i change version on minercaft xbox?? Me and my brother tried to play minecraft and hes on 1.12 and im on 1.13, and we cant play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ozkis05, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Ozkis05
    Ozkis05 Guest

Minecraft on xbox

How do i change version on minercaft xbox??

Me and my brother tried to play minecraft and hes on 1.12 and im on 1.13, and we cant play

:)

Ozkis05, Aug 26, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
  3. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox code for Minecraft WIN10 edition

You can't use the Windows 10 code for Xbox.

Xbox and Windows Minecraft are two separate products.

If you have bought Minecraft Xbox One Edition digitally, you can upgrade to Xbox Minecraft for free.

But owning Windows or Java Minecraft won't give you Xbox Minecraft. Sorry.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Syncing worlds on minecraft works one way but not the other with 2 xboxes

Please do make sure that both consoles are running "Minecraft", and not "Minecraft Xbox One Edition".

While "Minecraft" is able to load "Xbox One Edition" worlds, you can't save/import "Minecraft" worlds into the "Xbox One Edition".

Check the game tile before you play the game:

Minecraft Xbox One Edition has "Xbox One Edition" in the name itself, and shows the game Character "Steve" with a pickaxe and a dog leaving a forest with some critters following them.

The Xbox Minecraft without "Xbox One Edition" is only named "Minecraft" and shows the game characters standing on a hilltop with several animals and mobs around them.

So really make sure that you are using "Minecraft" on both console, and not "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" on your original Xbox One, and "Minecraft" on the Xbox One S.
  6. Stuck in Abyss Win User

Stuck as trial mode, no purchase option.

U should check if u own Minecraft Xbox one edition check if it has a popup that says

u have been playing Minecraft Xbox one edition for Certain days u can get this new Minecraft for free

And once u tap to get Minecraft u will be redirected to the Xbox store Minecraft will be free

That's how I got Minecraft free
Thema:

Minecraft on xbox

1. Minecraft on xbox - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. 마인크래프트 윈도우 10에 대한 질문.[Translation-Questions about Minecraft Windows 10.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈도우 10에 대한 질문.[Translation-Questions about Minecraft Windows 10.]: 이 막 윈도우 10으로 업데이트 해서 마인크래프트 코드를 사용했는데, 2018.10.02 에 받은 코드라 못 사용 한다 하네요. 그래서 마인크래프트 식 사이트에서 다시 받을수 있다 하던데 어디서 받을수 있나요? [Translation-I just updated to Windows 10 and used the code to do...
  3. xbox minecraft issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox minecraft issue: hello, i have open nat, my firend too but we cannot play minecraft together. It says: unable to connect to world. We have same version. There arent multiplayer problems in other games like...
  4. Where have you been? achievement not unlocking in Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where have you been? achievement not unlocking in Minecraft.: I have one cat in my world if it's important it wasn't an ocelot but every time I meet the requirements of sleeping while the cat is not sitting it will bring me random stuff but i have not gotten...
  5. Hey, I had accidentally (or more Minecraft did) deleted my world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I had accidentally (or more Minecraft did) deleted my world: Okay, so i apologize if i seem like i’m going off on a tangent, but WHAT THE [Mod Removed - Profanity]! First of all, i cant sign into my [Mod Removed - Profanity] microsoft account for about a...
  6. Minecraft Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace: I had bought some texture packs, mashup packs, and skin packs off of the Minecraft market place a few years back, but recently they updated the game and now it says I have to pay for them all...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game: I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a few seconds or rarely a minute. It freezes, and...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code: Hello, I was in the process of claiming my free windows 10 Minecraft code from Mojang, it then crashed. I couldn't redeem again on Mojang and it wasn't on my Microsoft account anywhere? I have no...
  9. 마인크래프트 xbox 로그인 Edit - Translation] - Minecraft xbox sign

in XBoX on Mobile
    마인크래프트 xbox 로그인 Edit - Translation] - Minecraft xbox sign: 마인크래프트에서 xbox 로그인 하 면 계 을 만들 때 부터 미국 국 의 어른으로 만들어야 한다면서요? 그럼 나이 한은 왜 만들어 놓은 건가요? 그 게 되면 처음부터 어른말곤 못하는 거잖아요. 도대체 나이 한을 왜 걸었나요 처음부터 어른만 된다 써놓지... 산거 진짜 후회되네요. 진짜 계 하나 더 안 만들 해결 수 있는 방법 없나요? 계 을 더...
  10. Minecraft ps4 not able to join ps4 Minecraft friends world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ps4 not able to join ps4 Minecraft friends world: Cant join my friend on minecraft ps4 we both play on ps4 but cant join each others world ***Moved from: Other/Unknown / Gaming*** e1b28872-70c5-45fe-80e8-b9f3e98e5102