Minecraft online multiplayer with friends

Discus and support Minecraft online multiplayer with friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A month ago, Microsoft announces more than 50 free to play games that does not require xbox live gold which includes Fortnite and Rocket League etc.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AhmedKhalid256, May 24, 2021.

1. Minecraft online multiplayer with friends

A month ago, Microsoft announces more than 50 free to play games that does not require xbox live gold which includes

Fortnite and Rocket League etc. In fact creating a party won't require gold as well. i was quite confuse so i wanna ask

1) Can I play Minecraft online with my friend who is on different platform without gold ? Although minecraft was not listed on your "free to play" list.

2) If I cannot, will Minecraft can be played online with friends with no gold requirement in future ? ( just like Fortnite )

3) Will Apex Legends, Fortnite and many other games free to play forever ? Or it is just for a short period of time ?

I hope you guys will help me out with these questions

Thank You

Ahmed

:)

AhmedKhalid256, May 24, 2021
  2. AhmedKhalid256 Win User

I am really happy to know, and thank you to help me out
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

The Xbox Live Gold membership still functions the same way it did before, so for games that require gold you will need the subscription to play with other in different platforms (such as Minecraft). There is a specific list for the games that can be played online without the subscription (Online Multiplayer for Free-to-Play Games Unlocked Starting Today - Xbox Wire), and there really isn't a way to request games currently.

Oh and for Minecraft, we don't know if it will be joining the list but the list is constantly changing so you never know!
  4. AhmedKhalid256 Win User

I am really happy you helped me out. Thank You
  5. Alexios E. Xirokosta Win User

Welcome AhmedKhalid256 to Microsoft Community | Xbox.

I am very happy to help you today.

As you may know, Minecraft has different versions: Minecraft Java Edition, Minecraft Bedrock Edition and finally Minecraft Education Edition.
    In this case, I have to assume that you are using Minecraft Bedrock Edition. In such case, Minecraft is not a '' free '' game, therefore it is not included in this announcement.
    The games that are included in this are Call Of Duty Modern Warfare, Enlisted, Rocket League, Fortnite, Apex Legends, among others.

So I'm sorry to inform you that I don't think it's possible to use Minecraft Multiplayer without Xbox Live Gold.
    However, buying the game on PC (Windows 10 Edition) I think you could get to play without the need for Xbox Live Gold.
    It happened to me that my Xbox Live subscription ran out and even so, on PC, I could play with my friends.

I hope I've helped.

If you have more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
    Good day!
  6. MRSOCO1 Win User

Minecraft problem

Your friend needs to check if his account privacy and security allows for multiplayer gaming.
    it only happens on minecraft, he can play online on other games, and he can play online on minecraft but only when people join him, he can't join others
Thema:

1. Minecraft online multiplayer with friends - Similar Threads - Minecraft online multiplayer

2. you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up Minecraft: Hello I was told to change my privacy settings to solve the issue, but I can't access my Xbox privacy settings. I keep getting redirected to the support page. I've tried every link on the page...
  3. Minecraft beta program with online multiplayer

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta program with online multiplayer: I am in the Minecraft beta but I think it's unfortunate that when I am in the beta I can't play with other people except when they also are in beta. Could you please add a something to make it...
  4. Can't access Minecraft online multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Minecraft online multiplayer: When trying to set an online world in Minecraft a message appears saying, "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." I've checked all possible settings...
  5. Minecraft Online Multiplayer Access Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Online Multiplayer Access Not Working: Minecraft multiplayer worked fine on my XBox One until a few weeks ago. Other games allow multi-player access. I tried numerous approaches and have been unsuccessful. Could someone share what has...
  6. Minecraft Multiplayer Online settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer Online settings: My daughter has Minecraft pocket edition for her ipod. She is trying to play multiplayer online but keeps getting an error code to change the settings. I can't figure out how to do this. Please...
  7. Minecraft Realms: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account...: So been trying to join or create a Minecraft Realms server for my son (I have an active subscription) on iPad but getting the following message "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how...
  8. Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how...: I just bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my laptop so i could play online on my friend's realm, but everytime I try to accept the invite, I get the message "you cannot play online multiplayer...
  9. Minecraft Nintendo Switch online multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch online multiplayer: HELP! After battling through the ‘your account is’nt set up - privacy’ stuff we now cannot connect to play with friends on minecraft online multiplayer. we can find gamertags from other platforms...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Online Multiplayer Privacy Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Online Multiplayer Privacy Settings: On MC Windows 10 Edition, I want to join a realm. However, when I try joining the realm, an error message pops up, saying "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account...