Minecraft: online vs offline ( 0x80830003 )

Discus and support Minecraft: online vs offline ( 0x80830003 ) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What is the fastest way to ruin a multiplayer offline Minecraft world? (Go online!) My family only plays Minecraft together while the Xbox One is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Spastic1, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Spastic1
    Spastic1 Guest

What is the fastest way to ruin a multiplayer offline Minecraft world?

(Go online!)

My family only plays Minecraft together while the Xbox One is offline because our internet is too slow for us all to play while it is online. Now, a person might think that this would cause saving issues or backup issues.. well you are correct. It is super lame dealing with playing offline together but then two of us playing online sometimes. Issues, issues.

Now enter the Xbox One error 0x80830003 that we’re getting on other games.. issues!

We tried to see if a copy of our main world would be able to be loaded to the cloud while being online, nope. Issues.

xbox one error 0x80830003: please fix.

Thanks.

How do we backup our main world offline so that we can “soft reset the Xbox” to fix that stupid, stupid, stupid persistent xbox one error 0x80830003? Our Xbox has 758.8 GB of free space!!!

:)

Spastic1, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Spastic1 Win User

Hello, thank you for your reply. I performed the power cycle a few times already with no change regarding xbox one error 0x80830003. As for the reset option, I do not have faith that our offline Minecraft worlds are synced to the cloud even though the accounts have all been online. A test proved that an offline world that was played online was then deemed worthless as any account other than the world creater’s account had empty inventories in a multiplayer world. Who would want to play without their stuff? So, I am unhappy with the reset option which is why I need to know for sure that we have our offline worlds backed up, obviously.

I find it pretty crazy that literally everyone who is helping with this xbox one error 0x80830003 is offering the exact same advice, an advanced “turn it off and back on again” method. The reset option also resembles the off and on again method albeit in a cruder package.

This xbox one error 0x80830003 is on a deeper level as it has been happening for years and Microsoft knows it. Microsoft just can’t figure out how to patch it properly, that is why this error is not listed with the other codes on their dedicated error code page and so they choose to leave it to forums, Reddit, and YouTube, etc.

Thank you for your help. I still don’t know how to make sure our worlds are backed up 100%, if we lose our best world again I may just break my Xbox into a thousand pieces and mail it to Microsoft support with 0x80830003 written on the CPU.

Have a great day! : )
  3. Jen__L Win User

Hi Spastic1!

I'm Jen, an independent advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I'd be happy to help you out with this issue.

Kindly try the steps in the given link below on how to backup minecraft worlds. With regards to the error code you encountered, try power cycling your Xbox One console. If that doesn't help, you may wish to try doing a factory reset of your console. Be sure to choose the option that allows you to keep your games and apps when you do that.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this information helps. If you have any questions, please let me know and I'd be glad to assist you further.

Best Regards!

Jen :)
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

'Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality.' - Error

Plants vs Zombies garden warfare has no offline campaign mode it is always online and xbox live gold membership is required
  5. Gauthier002 Win User

Minecraft/Halo Zombie Clone Game

Like Minecraft vs Zombies (minecraft) . Maybe the game also Plants vs Zombies ?
  6. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

So I just got my Xbox One.....

Plants vs zombies is like titanfall...it has no single player offline either. It does have a single player mode but u still have to be online.
Thema:

1. Minecraft: online vs offline ( 0x80830003 ) - Similar Threads - Minecraft online offline

2. Cant find online privacy settings page to be able to play online Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find online privacy settings page to be able to play online Minecraft.: I've tried everything , clearing my browser caches/history etc.But whenever I press the button to go to online privacy setting it reloads the same page over and over again. It never redirects me...
  3. Minecraft Online

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Online: Hallo, ich habe Minecraft über den Microsoft App Store gekauft. (Laptop) Ich kann mich nicht einloggen auf Minecraft um Online auf Servern zu spielen. Was soll ich tun? Hello, I bought...
  4. Can't play online with my friends because I opted into the Minecraft RTX but I cant opt out

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play online with my friends because I opted into the Minecraft RTX but I cant opt out: For over half a year now I have not been able to play minecraft bedrock edition online with my friends on my windows 10 pc because when minecraft RTX came out I opted into the program, and now I...
  5. Minecraft online multiplayer with friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft online multiplayer with friends: A month ago, Microsoft announces more than 50 free to play games that does not require xbox live gold which includes Fortnite and Rocket League etc. In fact creating a party won't require gold as...
  6. I can't play online on Minecraft (mostly)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play online on Minecraft (mostly): Whenever I try to host a world, it gives me an error which said that I'm not signed in to my Microsoft account (which I was) and to restart the world to sign back in. I have tried this countless...
  7. cant play online for minecraft jave edt

in XBoX on Windows
    cant play online for minecraft jave edt: [img] i cant figure out why it says this and it won't let me change it either 7e819ef5-ef2d-482b-a2a6-ad235b30cc9e
  8. online problems with minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    online problems with minecraft: When I want to invite a friend or join a multiplayer server, it makes me not enabled for my account can anyone tell me how to activate it please :)? a0fe10ac-7421-4621-aaba-7f18d34a27b2
  9. I want to play minecraft for windows 10 online but it does not work.

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to play minecraft for windows 10 online but it does not work.: So when I look on servers it tells me to go to aka.ms/MCMultiplayerhelp Then I type in the on my browser then it takes me to xbox support then when on the link that should take me to my online...
  10. Why is the whole microsoft xbox online gameplay settings so **** for minecraft? microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the whole microsoft xbox online gameplay settings so **** for minecraft? microsoft...: Hi, why does microsoft settings suck so much. trying to play minecraft with my kid. i'm on pc and he is on xbox one. constant headaches with microsoft products. wish they didn't suck so much and...