Minecraft opening issue (series X)

Discus and support Minecraft opening issue (series X) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Basically only on Minecraft when I click to open the app it puts a black screen for a few seconds then kicks me off. Holding the Xbox logo button... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/green_lasange, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Minecraft opening issue (series X)

Basically only on Minecraft when I click to open the app it puts a black screen for a few seconds then kicks me off. Holding the Xbox logo button doesn’t show on black screen, just a unchanged black screen. On a roku TV with Internet and all that stuff. Other apps work fine and the disc still works on Xbox one. Only started after Minecraft update 1.19. I’ve looked for YouTube videos but nothing changes. Help?

submitted by /u/green_lasange
    [link] [comments]

/u/green_lasange, Jun 21, 2022
  2. oimushthuggie Win User

New Series X on All Access - Error when trying to claim Game Pass

Same here.

I upgraded from the ultimate pass on Xbox one X to the series X but it won't let me claim it on the series X.

Also Tetris connected won't open either.
  3. Superman290496 Win User

Xbox making static clicking noises on chat

NAT type on both his xbox one x, one s and my series x is Open
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Series X compatability

Microsoft introduces "Smart Delivery" with the Xbox Series X, which means, that if you own an existing game (like Minecraft in your example, or Gears 5) or a new game comes out for Xbox One and Xbox Series X with improved graphics on Series X, you won't
    have to buy the game twice.

With Smart Delivery you will play the "enhanced" version on Series X, and the "normal" version on Xbox One.

For more info about Smart Delivery and other terms used with the Series X check this page: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/03/16/xbox-series-x-glossary/
  5. SHAUNSEDGWICK Win User

My home xbox keeps loading/spinning when I press it

It's the xbox series x I'm having the issue with. Also my brother has the same issue with the xbox series x.
  6. DominicClark Win User

Minecraft cloud sync from One S to Series X

No. It is still having the same problem unfortunately. I did the power cycle on the One S and reinstalled minecraft for series x.
Thema:

Minecraft opening issue (series X)

1. Minecraft opening issue (series X) - Similar Threads - Minecraft opening issue

2. cant join minecraft realms on java, to not being able to open minecraft launcher, to not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join minecraft realms on java, to not being able to open minecraft launcher, to not...: So last week I decided to start a new realm in minecraft java after a long time of not playing with my friends, I load it up and run around for what seemed like 2 minutes? max. and then I get an...
  3. minecraft java and launcher not opening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft java and launcher not opening: So i bougth Minecraft and it was like a pack with java and bedrock edition, when i tried to open the launcher nothing happened so i see task maneger. the program opens then opens 2 more things and...
  4. Minecraft launcher opening w/ old windows 7 border?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft launcher opening w/ old windows 7 border?: Honestly had no clue where to ask this LOL I cannot find anything on the internet about it, it's very strange? Any ideas of the causes....? It's only the minecraft launcher too...? I run a windows...
  5. Minecraft java edition Won't Open, or reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft java edition Won't Open, or reinstall: Hi. i downloaded minecraft java edition previously and it worked fine, until i had completed microsoft account migration. When i open minecraft launcher, it just opens the microsoft store page...
  6. Minecraft (Windows Edition) will not open, error: Minecraft can’t open because it is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows Edition) will not open, error: Minecraft can’t open because it is...: What do I do? It won't open even if I use minecraft launcher. 3a6975a9-e396-4846-b440-4c17da30db30
  7. Whenever I try to open Minecraft Launcher on PC, it says file system error 12175

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to open Minecraft Launcher on PC, it says file system error 12175: Here is an image [img] db100c3e-16b0-445b-99d7-0b7571fa5b36
  8. Too many tries opening Microsoft account when trying to download Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Too many tries opening Microsoft account when trying to download Minecraft: I am attempting to download Minecraft for PC for my son. He is a minor and it is requiring permission from me, using my microsoft account. Whenever I attempt to login in order to give him...
  9. Minecraft Open Gl

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Open Gl: [img] What do I do, I have tried updating my graphics driver 8ab2345c-1454-440d-b958-ca482682df2e
  10. Issues with Minecraft: Xbox One Edition - Unable to Open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Minecraft: Xbox One Edition - Unable to Open: Has anyone else had issues getting into Minecraft: Xbox One Edition? We downloaded it with our Xbox Live Gold membership and were able to play it for a day then it started to come up with "Do you...