Minecraft out of memory space when I have 12 gigs

Discus and support Minecraft out of memory space when I have 12 gigs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can use other profiles to play on but my main say I'm out of memory space. I can't even load a vanilla world because it says that I dont have enough... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lukeotlang, Oct 2, 2019.

1. lukeotlang
    lukeotlang Guest

I can use other profiles to play on but my main say I'm out of memory space. I can't even load a vanilla world because it says that I dont have enough space.

:)

lukeotlang, Oct 2, 2019
  2. JTL1E Win User

if you are playing on the computer you might need to allocate more memory to Minecraft because sometimes it can get a memory leak causing the world to crash because its leaking memory and flooding what you have allocated to it
  3. HollywoodBull Win User

try a power cycle

Question how much space do you have available in comparison to 12 gb required
  4. Gimpy_P Win User

5. DeliverMe79 Win User

out of memory 2 pop up

Out of memory 2 for me. No other game gives me an error, also I have 240 gigs of space left, wtf?
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

HD space missing?

there is no HD in the 4gig model its basicaly built in 4 gig flash drive, and as for free space mine had 3.45 to 3.50 free. just go to memory section and remove some stuff i think there was some demos and other things that were not important and taking
    up space. I have since upgraded and added the 250 gig HD to it.
Thema:

1. Minecraft out of memory space when I have 12 gigs - Similar Threads - Minecraft memory space

2. Xbox gold 360 and minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gold 360 and minecraft: My son recently bought Xbox gold for our Xbox 360 (not one) so that he could play multiplayer games however whenever he tries to join anything he gets the error message 'connection to the server...
  3. Minecraft and other Multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft and other Multiplayer games: I have just subscribed to XBox Live Gold. I made my only XBox "My Home Xbox". I made sure my account settings allow for multiplayer games, and that my family's account allow for multiplayer games....
  4. Ошибка 0x80D03801 при обновлении игры (Minecraft)[Translation-Error 0x80D03801 when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ошибка 0x80D03801 при обновлении игры (Minecraft)[Translation-Error 0x80D03801 when...: При обновить Minecraft через мои игры и приложения ничего не происходит. При попытке обновления через Microsoft store появится ошибка 0x80D03801. [Translation-When you update Minecraft through my...
  5. Can’t log into Microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log into Microsoft account on minecraft: I own a playstation and have recently got minecraft bedrock edition. I would like to join a realm but i need my microsoft account. I have connected them with the code and tried deleting it and...
  6. Code Connection for Minecraftをマインクラフトと接続しても画面が切り替わりません。[Translation-Co nnecting Code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code Connection for Minecraftをマインクラフトと接続しても画面が切り替わりません。[Translation-Co nnecting Code...: 子供のプログラミング練習のためにWindows10版のマインクラフトを購入し、Code Connection for Minecraftと接続したときに、接続はできますがCode Connection for Minecraftの画面が切り替わらず、Makecodeが起動できません。PCを再起動するなどして時々切り替わることがありますがほとんど成功せず、何が原...
  7. minecraft를 잘못 구매하였습니다. 환불이 가능한가요? [I purchased minecraft incorrectly. Can I get a refund?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft를 잘못 구매하였습니다. 환불이 가능한가요? [I purchased minecraft incorrectly. Can I get a refund?]: 마인크래프트를 구매하 싶어 구매를 하였는데 java edtion을 구매를 원했는데 windows10 edtion을 구매 해버 습니다. 결 한지는 2시간 10여분 가량 지난 상태 입니다. 사용하지않아 바로 삭 를 한 상태이 삭 하였다는 사진도 소지하 있습니다. 이거 환불이 가능한가요? 객지원팀에서 채팅상담도 불가하 화도 받지않아 이 게라도 글을...
  8. Minecraft Nintendo Switch Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch Issues: I'm currently having an issue in connecting and syncing my data from a Microsoft account to my Nintendo Switch, this is a common error I have seen people have an issue with but I have seen no...
  9. Now that Minecraft is 10 years old, what is your favorite Minecraft memory?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that Minecraft is 10 years old, what is your favorite Minecraft memory?: I've been playing since 2010 (started on PC and got it again on Xbox in 2015) and my favorite memory is when someone put it on the school computers and during classes in the computer labs we would...
  10. Starting minecraft on xbox one shows memory error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Starting minecraft on xbox one shows memory error: Hi, my son got minecraft for xbox one as a christmas present. He can start the game, but when trying to create the world, this error is showing up: You are almost out of data storage space!...