Minecraft out of memory space when I have 12 gigs

Discus and support Minecraft out of memory space when I have 12 gigs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can use other profiles to play on but my main say I'm out of memory space. I can't even load a vanilla world because it says that I dont have enough... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lukeotlang, Oct 2, 2019.

1. lukeotlang
    lukeotlang Guest

I can use other profiles to play on but my main say I'm out of memory space. I can't even load a vanilla world because it says that I dont have enough space.

:)

lukeotlang, Oct 2, 2019
  2. JTL1E Win User

if you are playing on the computer you might need to allocate more memory to Minecraft because sometimes it can get a memory leak causing the world to crash because its leaking memory and flooding what you have allocated to it
  3. HollywoodBull Win User

try a power cycle

Question how much space do you have available in comparison to 12 gb required
  4. Gimpy_P Win User

5. DeliverMe79 Win User

out of memory 2 pop up

Out of memory 2 for me. No other game gives me an error, also I have 240 gigs of space left, wtf?
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

HD space missing?

there is no HD in the 4gig model its basicaly built in 4 gig flash drive, and as for free space mine had 3.45 to 3.50 free. just go to memory section and remove some stuff i think there was some demos and other things that were not important and taking
    up space. I have since upgraded and added the 250 gig HD to it.
Thema:

1. Minecraft out of memory space when I have 12 gigs - Similar Threads - Minecraft memory space

2. Minecraft crashing/turning Xbox off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashing/turning Xbox off: I've had problems this evening whilst playing Minecraft. Half way through a game my machine just turned off, no error code provided. The same error has repeated several times when trying to...
  3. Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!: Hi All Not sure if you are aware of this, but you can get the Bedrock edition of Minecraft for free if you play the Xbox One Edition from now until the 30th of November. More info below (as...
  4. minecraft gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft gift card: I wanted to put my Minecraft gift card on my friends account but I messed up and it gave it to me how do I fix it cca48678-48d6-49f0-8232-fe78584df7ee
  5. Minecraft World Corrupt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Corrupt: is there any way i can fix my corrupted minecraft world i tried uninstalling and re installing, deleting my saved game data and nothing works. is there any way i can find why my world is corrupted...
  6. World gone on Minecraft Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World gone on Minecraft Xbox one: I had this world that I've worked on with my friends for a little over 3 years now. One night me and 2 of friends were playing on the world when my power to my house decided to turn off and on,...
  7. Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game: Minecraft on ipad air keeps crashing when loading a new game What I have done so far reinstalled the MCPE app restarted the device My son can not play the game now and it has been like it for...
  8. Minecraft party!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft party!: Hi, I am thinking of hosting a minecraft party for 7yo son. He wants everyone to be able to play minecraft together. We have one xbox console (4 players), a computer (windows), 3 samsung tablets...
  9. Now that Minecraft is 10 years old, what is your favorite Minecraft memory?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that Minecraft is 10 years old, what is your favorite Minecraft memory?: I've been playing since 2010 (started on PC and got it again on Xbox in 2015) and my favorite memory is when someone put it on the school computers and during classes in the computer labs we would...
  10. Starting minecraft on xbox one shows memory error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Starting minecraft on xbox one shows memory error: Hi, my son got minecraft for xbox one as a christmas present. He can start the game, but when trying to create the world, this error is showing up: You are almost out of data storage space!...