Minecraft outdated client

Discus and support Minecraft outdated client in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time i attempt to join a friend it says outdated client. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but to no success... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Angels souls 9, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Minecraft outdated client

Every time i attempt to join a friend it says outdated client. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but to no success

:)

Angels souls 9, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Angels souls 9 Win User

Hello, my problem was not solved by the solution discussed in the other post
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Angels souls 9,

Thank you for keeping us updated. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Is this issue occurring on an Xbox One, Xbox 360 or Windows 10 device? Are you able to join any of your other friends? Does your friend
    get the same error message when he joins you? Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. REN AERO Win User

Dear

Check this Forum question link which has discussed your query.

Link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/minecraft-outdated-client-xbox1/84a28b56-1111-43a4-b706-3900f0635ee7

Happy Gaming
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft

From the game dev's website:

Realms error: Client Outdated. When attempting to play on
    Minecraft Realms, if you see an error that states that your
    client is outdated, it means that you're using an older game version. To solve this, you will need to update your game to the latest release version of
    Minecraft.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

minecraft outdated client xbox1

There was an issue a few days ago that gave the beta for all xbox one players by accident.

To revert back to the version that is currently available for non-beta players is to uninstall and reinstall the game. Any worlds you logged in while you where playing with the beta installed will only be playable once the next update comes out.
Thema:

1. Minecraft outdated client - Similar Threads - Minecraft outdated client

2. Minecraft for win 10 - No sounds (ONLY IN THE GAME)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for win 10 - No sounds (ONLY IN THE GAME): Hy! Me and my girlfriend playing on two different computers, and we have the same problem: no sounds in Minecraft for windows 10. I checked /done: The game settings: music and master volume...
  3. Minecraft windows 10 edition lags after i click sign in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition lags after i click sign in.: When I click sign in on Minecraft the game starts to lag even though it runs smoothly without signing in. please help ***Moved from Gaming on Windows 10*** 3b12c9da-34d7-4f0e-a552-7b883a5855de
  4. “Failed To Sync World Data” Minecraft Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Failed To Sync World Data” Minecraft Xbox: Hi, After resetting my Xbox one using the “Reset and keep my games & apps” option to fix a bug that required the reset, I was given an error when trying to open my Minecraft World. When...
  5. Minecraft cannot install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cannot install: I have been attempting to install Minecraft onto my xbox one x and it keeps coming up with error code 0x80D03801. I don't know how to fix this can I have some help...
  6. Minecraft outdated server issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft outdated server issue: I have an old server on Minecraft: Xbox Edition. I found out when I could not join my friend and she could not join me. Iy t comes up with outdated client for me and outdated server for her. I...
  7. Minecraft Outdated client xbox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Outdated client xbox1: Me and my friend both installed minecraft today on the xbox 1. He made a world but when i try to join it says "Could not connect: Outdated client!" so i made a world and when he trys to join it...
  8. Minecraft beta - Outdated server error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft beta - Outdated server error message.: Hey, I have a question. I'm unable to connect to a friends' world in Minecraft. It says 'Could not connect: Outdated server!' when I try to join. I'm playing on the beta version since I'm in the...
  9. minecraft outdated client xbox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft outdated client xbox1: How do i fix the xbox1 outdid client issue? 84a28b56-1111-43a4-b706-3900f0635ee7
  10. Outdated servers on Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outdated servers on Minecraft Bedrock: My buddy has been having problems with playing Minecraft with us. I contacted Microsoft support but got no response so now I am here gamers. If you know how to fix an outdated Minecraft for...