Minecraft outdated client

Discus and support Minecraft outdated client in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time i attempt to join a friend it says outdated client. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but to no success... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Angels souls 9, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Minecraft outdated client

Every time i attempt to join a friend it says outdated client. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but to no success

:)

Angels souls 9, Jul 9, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. DoctorsWife89 Win User

Hello Angels souls 9,

Thank you for keeping us updated. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Is this issue occurring on an Xbox One, Xbox 360 or Windows 10 device? Are you able to join any of your other friends? Does your friend
    get the same error message when he joins you? Be sure to let us know the results!
    Im havibg the same issue on xbox one they have a newet verison than me and i cant update mine because there is no update available
  4. Angels souls 9 Win User

Hello, my problem was not solved by the solution discussed in the other post
  5. Ackis Win User

Im havibg the same issue on xbox one they have a newet verison than me and i cant update mine because there is no update available
    HI there - please create your own thread so we can assist you better.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

As Ackis already said: since this is an old thread, please create your own new thread.

In the mean time, ask the friend you're trying to connect to, if they joined the Minecraft Beta Insider program. if they are using a beta version that is newer than your regular version, you'll get that error.

Either ask your friend to leave the Insider Program for Minecraft, or join the Minecraft beta program yourself by downloading the Xbox Insider App from the Marketplace.
Thema:

1. Minecraft outdated client - Similar Threads - Minecraft outdated client

2. Cant play better together on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play better together on minecraft: Cant add other platform players and play with them 50d5c7e5-b780-453b-a734-64f953317f32
  3. Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition login error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition login error: Hello, when I try to connect my microsoft account (the same one I use for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and Xbox games in general) to my PSN account, I get the following error: "Oops! Looks like...
  4. Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft: Pourquoi mon compte Microsoft ne marche pas? d5714959-1fbd-46d8-b2da-8ec569b390bb
  5. Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never...: Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never happened before????? 2217a490-7ffa-436b-82bb-7797329d50b3
  6. Minecraft outdated server issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft outdated server issue: I have an old server on Minecraft: Xbox Edition. I found out when I could not join my friend and she could not join me. Iy t comes up with outdated client for me and outdated server for her. I...
  7. Minecraft Outdated client xbox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Outdated client xbox1: Me and my friend both installed minecraft today on the xbox 1. He made a world but when i try to join it says "Could not connect: Outdated client!" so i made a world and when he trys to join it...
  8. Minecraft beta - Outdated server error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft beta - Outdated server error message.: Hey, I have a question. I'm unable to connect to a friends' world in Minecraft. It says 'Could not connect: Outdated server!' when I try to join. I'm playing on the beta version since I'm in the...
  9. minecraft outdated client xbox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft outdated client xbox1: How do i fix the xbox1 outdid client issue? 84a28b56-1111-43a4-b706-3900f0635ee7
  10. Outdated servers on Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outdated servers on Minecraft Bedrock: My buddy has been having problems with playing Minecraft with us. I contacted Microsoft support but got no response so now I am here gamers. If you know how to fix an outdated Minecraft for...