Minecraft pack with full game purchased but not showing in launcher

Discus and support Minecraft pack with full game purchased but not showing in launcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I purchased Minecraft via the official website a few days ago and have been trying to get the game installed ever since. I followed the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WimDe Groote, May 28, 2022.

1. WimDe Groote
    WimDe Groote Guest

Hi there,

I purchased Minecraft via the official website a few days ago and have been trying to get the game installed ever since.

I followed the instructions to download it via the microsoft store ( I was logged in properly and could see the game pack in the library ) and all it did was redownload the launcher.

I tried via the launcher but the launcher states I am in the demo version of the game (even though I bought the full game for Microsoft)

I also tried doing it via the official website again but I'm being sent from one useless webpage to the next.

Customer service is nonexistent or at least nowhere to found (easily).

Youtube showed me a video how to install the game but it doesn't work since following that option just makes the launcher install again.

My account on minecraft is the same one I use for microsoft account, and I'm sure I did everything right.

Can anyone help me solve this issue or am I going to have to depend on the non-existing customer support?

This is getting ridiculous.

Kind regards,

Wim

:)

WimDe Groote, May 28, 2022
  2. WimDe Groote Win User

Hi there,

Thank you for coming back to me so quickly.

After some digging in the reviews, seems like lots of people are having that same issue.

I am 100% sure it is the right purchase. I will be adding a photo to verify with you.

[​IMG]
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Yes, it is the right purchase. Thank you for taking the time to take the screenshot.

This is a common problem affecting Minecraft players recently. What I recommend and usually works, is to try to download the Windows 7/8 launcher. Try playing the game using it. The Windows 10 launcher is having this bug.

https://minecraft.net/download

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Uninstall the current Minecraft launcher on your computer and any Minecraft game that is on it. Restart your computer. Download the Minecraft for Windows 7/8 above and try to play with it. Make sure you sign in with the correct Microsoft Account used for the Migration.

Let me know how it goes.
  4. WimDe Groote Win User

Okay, I Uninstalled the launcher and reinstalled the windows 7/8 version but this doesn't work either.

I only purchased the windows version so there should not be any games to Uninstall.

It says my version is not compatible with the launcher. I am stumped. what do I do to get a refund?
    [​IMG]
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, WimDe. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Just to rule this out, are you sure you purchased the Minecraft for Windows version and not the flat Minecraft version which is only available for console?

Are you able to share a screenshot of your purchase without sharing personal details? Is it really Minecraft for Windows or Minecraft Java Edition or only Minecraft?
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

You can try to contact Minecraft or Microsoft support to see if there's some sync issues with your account that is not allowing you to play Minecraft.

But if you still want a refund, you can go to:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-bil...

Are you signed into the Microsoft Store and on Windows with the same account?
Thema:

1. Minecraft pack with full game purchased but not showing in launcher - Similar Threads - Minecraft pack full

2. Minecraft Dungeon et le Pack de 6 Dlc

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeon et le Pack de 6 Dlc: [img] [img] Bonjour vous, Contexte : J'ai acheté le jeu "Minecraft Dungeon" sur le site minecraft.net, en revanche j'ai acheté le Pack "Ultimate DLC Bundle" sur le Microsoft store du fait que...
  3. Minecraft Xbox One Resource Pack Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Resource Pack Bug: When trying to load a world with the “PureDB” resource pack, the game crashes. I’ve tried a variety of things, even fully restarting my console. I’m not sure how to fix this. Any suggestions?...
  4. Minecraft Xbox one edition to MInecraft DLC packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox one edition to MInecraft DLC packs: Hey, I was wondering about If I could transfer over my DLC packs and skin packs over to Minecraft Java Edition from Minecraft Xbox one edition, and how would i do that process?...
  5. Missing my Skin Pack 4 in Minecraft Bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing my Skin Pack 4 in Minecraft Bedrock edition: Hello, back on Xbox I had all the Skin packs that were released at some point. Now I have transitioned to PC and now I now longer have one of my all time favorite Skin Packs "Skin Pack 4" which...
  6. Minecraft Resource Packs not downloading on Newest Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Resource Packs not downloading on Newest Xbox: I’ve just bought a brand new Xbox the latest one in 2022. I have downloaded Minecraft and bought two mash up packs but the skins show in my dressing room but not the texture packs or worlds. I...
  7. Minecraft Global Packs Not Downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Global Packs Not Downloading: Everytime I Download a pack it stays on step doesn't download ive waited 10 minutes didnt work reinstalled it didnt am on the xbox this happend after i factory resetted...
  8. Minecraft Packs Not Downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Packs Not Downloading: So, recently I purchased a sonic the hedgehog pack on the game Minecraft and it just will not download, I’ve left it on for hours, tried redownloading the whole game but nothing seems to work is...
  9. Is adding Resource Packs in Xbox Minecraft against ToS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is adding Resource Packs in Xbox Minecraft against ToS?: I don't wanna start a discussion about how that would be possible here. Is it against the Terms of Service to add Resource and Skin Packs to Xbox Minecraft? 95f1e4c8-1ff0-4d45-a437-8a4d7932f19c
  10. Trial Texture Packs only allowed after purchasing the full version in Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trial Texture Packs only allowed after purchasing the full version in Minecraft.: Hi all. I'm having an issue with the Fallout texture pack. I purchased it through the XBOX 1 the other day and it shows in the Minecraft textures available prior to making a world, but when...