Minecraft Packs

Discus and support Minecraft Packs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I have made a resource pack (texture pack) and a behavior pack. One is for general use while the other is for my realm. I tried three different... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Whatsfordinner77, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Minecraft Packs

So, I have made a resource pack (texture pack) and a behavior pack. One is for
    general use while the other is for my realm. I tried three different YouTube videos about how to install packs, but sadly enough, it didn't work Minecraft Packs :( . Please, could somebody help me on this? My friends
    are really excited and can't wait to join.

Invalid points:

Via the marketplace - I kind of never go to the marketplace, I feel like it has to many "High School Teen Onesies" skins and it doesn't have stuff like skins from the "Legacy Skin Pack". (Note to Microsoft: I don't buy minecoins)

Use UFO.Explorer and file downloader: I tried the YouTube videos and all of them used them. I stated that they didn't work.

(Only Microsoft will say this) uPgRaDe tO wInDoS 10: I use a mac. I think that the ds_store files are ruining it.

My tech specs:

macOS High Sierra

Version 10.13.6 17G65

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)

Chrome

:)

Whatsfordinner77, Aug 7, 2019
  2. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  3. Block Mate Win User

Halloween Gaming

4. XBF George L Win User

minecraft

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble with a Minecraft DLC you purchased. Is this the Pack you're talking about?

Minecraft Builder’s Pack

• 10/4/2016
    • 108 KB
    $16.99

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Product/Minecraft-Builders-Pack/943373c9-0ca4-42cd-8ed0-edf8c3e1e9a3?cid=SLink
    Click to create and send a link using your email application

PLEASE NOTE: if you already own some or all of the content included here, you will still be charged the full price of this bundle regardless of any previous ownership. Do you want a to be a master builder? Get going with this bundle of six fantastic Minecraft
    packs: Biome Settlers Skin Pack 1, Candy Texture Pack, Cartoon Texture Pack, Pattern Texture Pack, Plastic Texture Pack and Greek Mythology Mash-up. Start building now!

If so you would need to own the base game of Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition in order to use the content.

Hope this helps.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

XBOX 360 Minecraft Skins

Usually the birthday skin packs are only released onto xbox live for a limited time (around the birthday of Minecraft). Keep an eye on the for the next birthday of Minecraft, chances are the skin pack will be released again at that time.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

If you buy a texture pack for minecraft Xbox one edition, will it transfer to the new minecraft?

Hey junior

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about transferring DLC from the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" to "Minecraft"

In regards to this matter, as per the
    Minecraft Better Together FAQ
    :

"Most content items will transfer over, be available to be used or purchased on any Bedrock Engine platform and be used in multiplayer with a few exceptions due to licensing restrictions:

Playable on Xbox Only, Not Purchasable, Not Usable in Multiplayer:

• Simpsons Skin Pack
    • Marvel Avengers Skin Pack
    • Marvel Spider-Man Skin Pack
    • Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Skin Pack

Carries Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Not Purchasable due to Limited Time offer, Usable in Multiplayer:

• Minecon 2015 Skin Pack

Doesn’t Carry Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to Minecraft due to licensing restrictions:

• Mass Effect Mash-Up Pack
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume I
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume II
    • First Birthday Skin Pack
    • Second Birthday Skin Pack
    • Third Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fourth Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fifth Birthday Skin Pack"

However, when I got "Minecraft" I had to purchase all my DLC once more. My recommendation would be to either wait for you to convert to "Minecraft" or head over to the
    Minecraft Community and ask there to find much more accurate information.

I hope this was of some help.
Thema:

Minecraft Packs

1. Minecraft Packs - Similar Threads - Minecraft Packs

2. How to get resource packs from PE to minecraft Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get resource packs from PE to minecraft Xbox one edition: I purchased resource packs on pocket edition and they dont show up on my xbox version. How can i download them onto my xbox? 498d21c9-8a32-4687-addc-d8eeb99d1d40
  3. Minecraft Skin Packs Xbox One Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skin Packs Xbox One Beta: I have both Minecraft and Non Mincraft Skin Packs all bought legitimately in the Minecraft Store. I also have legit Minecraft Beta (my current gameplay) as well as Minecraft Xbox One Edition (my...
  4. minecraft texture pack loading issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft texture pack loading issue: when i try to load a world or server with my vanillaBDcraft texture pack (191 mb) my minecrraft crashes and takes me back to the home screen on my xbox. has anyone else had thiis issue or know...
  5. Bought packs for Minecraft but says I need to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought packs for Minecraft but says I need to buy it again: On my Minecraft it shows that I need to buy all the packs that i’ve already purchased again which is weird because i’ve had most of them for over a year and it shows that I need to buy them again....
  6. Minecraft xbox one / no texture packs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox one / no texture packs?: Why can't I use my PURCHASED DLC content offline? I have spent my hard-earned moolah on skins and texture packs, yet the moment I go offline, they become unavailable. Why? I have limited use of...
  7. My skins and packs disappeared from minecraft marketplace???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My skins and packs disappeared from minecraft marketplace???: I had about 20+ packs, but then suddenly disappeared from my list of packs. It is not in my purchase history because it was purchased by minecoins. I tried all the steps people reccomended, but...
  8. Minecraft texture pack issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft texture pack issues.: [img] I’m on minecraft bedrock edition on PS4, me and my friend both bought different texture packs, and we both get the same error, the friend who bought the same as me, does not get the error,...
  9. Minecraft Skin Pack Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skin Pack Missing: I bought the Doctor Who Skin Pack 1 for my Playstation a while back and I can't use them anymore because of the Bedrock update, am I going to get my skins back or something at some point?...
  10. Minecraft Super Duper texture pack on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Super Duper texture pack on PS4: Since cross play is now available on all platforms including ps4, is there any way PS4 users will also get the realistic texture pack? 62adf328-3888-499d-97b3-a926623941eb