Minecraft Packs

Discus and support Minecraft Packs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I have made a resource pack (texture pack) and a behavior pack. One is for general use while the other is for my realm. I tried three different... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Whatsfordinner77, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Minecraft Packs

So, I have made a resource pack (texture pack) and a behavior pack. One is for
    general use while the other is for my realm. I tried three different YouTube videos about how to install packs, but sadly enough, it didn't work Minecraft Packs :( . Please, could somebody help me on this? My friends
    are really excited and can't wait to join.

Invalid points:

Via the marketplace - I kind of never go to the marketplace, I feel like it has to many "High School Teen Onesies" skins and it doesn't have stuff like skins from the "Legacy Skin Pack". (Note to Microsoft: I don't buy minecoins)

Use UFO.Explorer and file downloader: I tried the YouTube videos and all of them used them. I stated that they didn't work.

(Only Microsoft will say this) uPgRaDe tO wInDoS 10: I use a mac. I think that the ds_store files are ruining it.

My tech specs:

macOS High Sierra

Version 10.13.6 17G65

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)

Chrome

:)

Whatsfordinner77, Aug 7, 2019
  2. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  3. Block Mate Win User

Halloween Gaming

4. XBF George L Win User

minecraft

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble with a Minecraft DLC you purchased. Is this the Pack you're talking about?

Minecraft Builder’s Pack

• 10/4/2016
    • 108 KB
    $16.99

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Product/Minecraft-Builders-Pack/943373c9-0ca4-42cd-8ed0-edf8c3e1e9a3?cid=SLink
    Click to create and send a link using your email application

PLEASE NOTE: if you already own some or all of the content included here, you will still be charged the full price of this bundle regardless of any previous ownership. Do you want a to be a master builder? Get going with this bundle of six fantastic Minecraft
    packs: Biome Settlers Skin Pack 1, Candy Texture Pack, Cartoon Texture Pack, Pattern Texture Pack, Plastic Texture Pack and Greek Mythology Mash-up. Start building now!

If so you would need to own the base game of Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition in order to use the content.

Hope this helps.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

XBOX 360 Minecraft Skins

Usually the birthday skin packs are only released onto xbox live for a limited time (around the birthday of Minecraft). Keep an eye on the for the next birthday of Minecraft, chances are the skin pack will be released again at that time.
  6. Chudamaru Win User

unable to join friends world on minecraft.

A little clarity, are you having issues with content packs from the Minecraft store or non official mods?

If the issue is with content purchased from the Minecraft store do both you and your friend have the same content packs?
Thema:

Minecraft Packs

1. Minecraft Packs - Similar Threads - Minecraft Packs

2. Minecraft Super Duper Graphics Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Super Duper Graphics Pack: Minecraft/Mojang has announced today, 12 August that the Super Duper Graphics Pack has been cancelled. Stating that the things they wanted to implement is was "technically demanding". You can...
  3. Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack: Recently, I bought the Stranger Things skin pack as it is my favourite show (from the Xbox store). I saw my friend had it and I really wanted it, so finally I bought it. It had just finished...
  4. Can't see Minecraft packs in other family accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't see Minecraft packs in other family accounts: I have purchased a few texture packs for my kids. Having purchased games and everything else through my account, our primary Microsoft Family account, it has allowed me to share games and all...
  5. i dont have my premuin cache and i want go in for minecraft texture packs

in XBoX Accessibility
    i dont have my premuin cache and i want go in for minecraft texture packs: i want play with pvp texture pack but i cant i have dl texture pack but i can use they just in my map but i want use all time e65dc57e-2164-4d54-8f34-be6591746d94
  6. Texture packs for Minecraft bedrock xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Texture packs for Minecraft bedrock xbox: Is it possible to make a custom texture pack for Minecraft bedrock on the Xbox? c91c50eb-2b84-4efc-8d13-6180a2d6ac75
  7. I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?: Hi! I've been playing Minecraft for a while and bought the skyrim mashup pack and the star wars pack on my Xbox 360, however, I recently switched over to an Xbox One and wanted to play minecraft...
  8. Minecraft Skin packs, Mash-up packs and other packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skin packs, Mash-up packs and other packs: Is it possible to transfer My Skin Packs, Mash-up packs and other packs from Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft: Xbox One Edition (an older version of Minecraft on Xbox One?) Or can Xbox or...
  9. Minecraft Super Duper Graphics Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Super Duper Graphics Pack: I am aware that the super duper graphics pack is delayed but I have a few simple questions? 1. Is it free? If not, how much will it cost. 2. So is the super super graphics pack like a texture...
  10. Minecraft skin pack from xbox one to bedrock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin pack from xbox one to bedrock.: Alright, when I was younger I bought the Mini game heroes skin pack on the Xbox one edition of Minecraft, and eventually switched to bedrock Minecraft. I couldn't use the skin pack I had bought! I...