minecraft pc edition, minecoins not credited to my account

Discus and support minecraft pc edition, minecoins not credited to my account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hello, i bought minecraft for my daughter on the pc. was supposed to come with 1000 minecoins and they show up under my purchases. she is able to play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AMANDATUTLEWSKI, Jun 30, 2020.

1. minecraft pc edition, minecoins not credited to my account

hello,

i bought minecraft for my daughter on the pc. was supposed to come with 1000 minecoins and they show up under my purchases. she is able to play the game bu the minecoins are not available. how can i get the minecoins to transfer to her account. i am unable
    to figure out how to contact microsoft for support. i have reset the computer and there is no other account on an ipad or other device they were loaded too. thank you minecraft pc edition, minecoins not credited to my account :)

:)

AMANDATUTLEWSKI, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Chase860 Win User

did you purchase it as a gift to her account or did you purchase under your account?
  3. Heroine7uuu7 Win User

I suggest you check your purchase in your daughter's account, if the purchase is registered, and the currency is not in the game, contact the microsoft store in your country
  4. AngelinaNguyen Win User

Can I redeem Xbox gift cards and get Minecoins?

I have a $5 Xbox giftcard from Microsoft Rewards that was loaded into my account. How do I purchase minecoins with it. I am playing Minecraft Pocket Edition on my phone.
  5. DeadP00L316 Win User

I have a question about accounts micrsoft and minecraft

As long as you have the same microsoft/Xbox account is linked to the 2 version of it you will have access to any skin or packs you bought through the minecraft store will be available for both platforms. But minecoins won't because, the platforms use
    different currency (Tokens for ps4 and minecoins for pc, xbox, switch, and mobile)
  6. David Biehl Win User

minecraft iOS purchases missing.

we purchased minecoins through the apple store, and then used the minecoins to purchase the minecraft assets. i have a ios purchase history of buying minecoins ... but no history of assets bought with the minecoins. nor can i seem to restore said purchases.
    thats a huge problem! why cant i see this on my account?

needless to say, we will not be making any more purchases. ever since microsoft integrated minecraft with xbox live the experience has gone downhill.
Thema:

1. minecraft pc edition, minecoins not credited to my account - Similar Threads - minecraft edition minecoins

2. Minecraft Windows 10 edition and PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition and PE: Hello, I'm having problems. I can't get into my friend's world on my cell phone, but I can get in normally through windows 10 edition. I just can't get on my cell phone (Minecraft PE)...
  3. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Sign in error

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Sign in error: I try to sign in with Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition but the bar just keeps moving back and forth for hours. 2cd91daf-6665-44e4-9a89-b625db56f850
  4. Minecraft xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox one edition: Hello Microsoft , I have a question. When I try to join my friend's world in minecraft it says you have to have the full game which I do if you know whats going on please help me. From, Gavin...
  5. Not being able to install the trial version of Minecraft (Windows 10 Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to install the trial version of Minecraft (Windows 10 Edition): Hi, I recently wanted to try out the trial version of Minecraft for Windows 10. When I clicked on the 'Install On My Devices' button it asks me where I want to install it, even though I aldready...
  6. Não consigo entrar no mundo dos meus amigos no Minecraft Bedrock edition[Translation-I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo entrar no mundo dos meus amigos no Minecraft Bedrock edition[Translation-I...: Eu tento entrar no mundo dos meus amigos mas eu não consigo, nós estávamos jogando num mapa decorrida no gelo e eu consegui entrar, então, criamos um mundo para parkour mas eu não consegui......
  7. Minecraft Xbox One Edition DLC content not transferring

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition DLC content not transferring: Has anyone else noticed some content they had on the older (pre bedrock) version of MC on XB1 not transfering over? I had a load of texture packs, and have a picture attached of the content being...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 edition multiplayer doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition multiplayer doesn't work: Hi, I downloaded the minecraft windows 10 edition with a child account and i transfered it from child to adult but in the game it still seems like im a child. How do i update my account in the...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition problem: I use mobile to play Minecraft. When I try to join my friend's world, it shows that my privacy settings don't allow me to play multiplayer games. There are no parental controls active and every...
  10. Minecraft Minecoins - cannot purchase on child's device (PE edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Minecoins - cannot purchase on child's device (PE edition): I'm getting "Sorry, we cannot complete your purchase right now. Maybe check your internet connection?" Newsflash - it's NOT our internet connection. I have tried everything. I tried even signing...