MINECRAFT PC NE FONCTIONNE PAS - MINECRAFT DOESN'T WORK

Discus and support MINECRAFT PC NE FONCTIONNE PAS - MINECRAFT DOESN'T WORK in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Salut tous, Avant-hier j'ai offert ma petite soeur le jeu Minecraft histoire que nous puissions jouer ensemble en cette période de confinement. Elle... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ANTOINE PORTET-TIXIDOR, Mar 22, 2020.

1. MINECRAFT PC NE FONCTIONNE PAS - MINECRAFT DOESN'T WORK

Salut tous,

Avant-hier j'ai offert ma petite soeur le jeu Minecraft histoire que nous puissions jouer ensemble en cette période de confinement. Elle est sur PC et moi sur Xbox. Je lui ai offert le jeu depuis le market place xbox. Elle a reçu le cadeau, utilisé le
    code mais le jeu ne fonctionne toujours pas. Quand elle le lance, il demande de se connecter (en bas gauche) et en cliquant dessus il nous dit "acheter le jeu". Quelqu'un a-t-il une solution ?

Merci d'avance.

Hi all,

The day before yesterday I gave my little sister the Minecraft. For that we can play together during this period of confinement. She's on PC and me on Xbox. I offered her the game from the xbox market place. She received the gift, used the code, but the
    game still doesn't work. When she launches it, he asks to connect (bottom left) and by clicking on it, he tells us "buy the game". Anyone have a solution?

Thank you in advance.

:)

ANTOINE PORTET-TIXIDOR, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

MINECRAFT PC NE FONCTIONNE PAS - MINECRAFT DOESN'T WORK

1. MINECRAFT PC NE FONCTIONNE PAS - MINECRAFT DOESN'T WORK - Similar Threads - MINECRAFT FONCTIONNE PAS

2. Someone else redeemed my Windows 10 Code for Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone else redeemed my Windows 10 Code for Minecraft: Hi, I was about to play Minecraft with my friend. Because he only has the Windows 10 Edition I had to use the provided gift-code for my Windows 10 Minecraft, but after I tried to redeem the code...
  3. Minecraft with Xbox Access - I already own the game, why do I need to buy access again to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft with Xbox Access - I already own the game, why do I need to buy access again to...: Over Xmas I purchased the three months of Xbox access for the price of one deal in order to buy Minecraft at a cheaper price for my son. I don't play online games as much as I used to, so I...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 won't download after uninstallation.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 won't download after uninstallation.: So, a while ago, I booted up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (also known as Bedrock Edition) and found that it didn't work. After that, I tried it numerous times to no avail. So I uninstalled the...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Realms, I can Join but not do anything!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Realms, I can Join but not do anything!: I can join a friends realm and when I join I can run about but it looks like I'm standing still to everyone else. When I break blocks it doesn't crumble it breaks as a whole and doesn't drop the...
  6. マインクラフト招待メールが来ない[Translation-Minecraft invitation mail does not come]

in XBoX on Mobile
    マインクラフト招待メールが来ない[Translation-Minecraft invitation mail does not come]: 1年以上前からなんですが、いつ ったかのアプデの後から招待メールも実績解除をした時の通知も届かなくなりました。 設定もおかしくないはずなのに届かないので別の端末で新しく作り、招待メールが届いたアカウントと全く同じ設定に変えても届きません。 招待メールが届かないのはとても不便なので届くようにしたいのですが解決方法はありますか? AndroidでMinecraftをしています。...
  7. We can't join Minecraft Realm on XBox but can on other Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We can't join Minecraft Realm on XBox but can on other Platforms: My son and I have been playing Minecraft on iPad and Android tablet for a while now and have a Realm set up so that we can play with our friends online. We have had zero access issues getting onto...
  8. I can’t play on Minecraft realms, I’ve tried everything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play on Minecraft realms, I’ve tried everything.: When trying to join or create a realm on xbox one, I am given an error message saying that I “cannot play online because of how my Microsoft account is set up”. I’ve allowed every privacy setting...
  9. minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    minecraft: why i cant add friend on my minecraft? it always says that i can fixed it thru aka. ms/accountsetting but i cant find it.. pls. help me thanks fa1c0bf2-2944-4727-8ae7-ab26fab0b5b5
  10. i am having trouble signing into my microsoft account for minecraft on my xbox 1 s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am having trouble signing into my microsoft account for minecraft on my xbox 1 s: i have checked all the settings needing to be allowed for multiplayer games like minecraft but its not still not letting me sign in therefore i cannot play. Thank you for your help have a good day...