Minecraft PE- add friends

Discus and support Minecraft PE- add friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Unable to add friends. Keeps saying Gamertag not found. Have typed in the EXACT tag on either end and still not working. Have searched Google for an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CassL3, Apr 18, 2021.

1. CassL3
    CassL3 Guest

Unable to add friends. Keeps saying Gamertag not found.

Have typed in the EXACT tag on either end and still not working.

Have searched Google for an answer and tried many different ways, and still not result.

Both kids have privacy set to allow friends (and are apart of a family group and the same network).

Both using a Samsung Tablet.

:)

CassL3, Apr 18, 2021
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Adding friends on Minecraft PE

Hi there MaryMom1,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with adding friends on Minecraft PE.

The Minecraft sign in may use the Microsoft account credentials for the account. Sounds like this account may be in a family. Please take a look at the troubleshooting article:

Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings

Friends can join friends realms locally
    (this works if the friend is in the same area):

• click settings
    • local server multiplayer
      • set setting : on

How to add a friend on Minecraft PE:

• On the home page
    • click sign in [bottom left]
    • sign in with Microsoft account
    • click on play
    • click menu
    • select friend
    • invite to game
    • send invite

Take a look at this article:
    How to add new Xbox friends
    . If you need more assistance with Minecraft PE try taking a look at their

support forums

Hope this helps. Let us know the results!
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft friends

Hi Ayuwoki3794,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with adding friends on Minecraft PE.

The Minecraft sign in may use the Microsoft account credentials for the account. Sounds like this account may be in a family. Please take a look at the troubleshooting article: Change
    your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings

Friends can join friends realms locally (this works if the friend is in the same area):

• click settings
    • local server multiplayer
      • set setting : on

How to add a friend on Minecraft PE:

• On the home page
    • click sign in [bottom left]
    • sign in with Microsoft account
    • click on play
    • click menu
    • select friend
    • invite to game
    • send invite

Take a look at this article: How to add new Xbox friends. If you need more assistance with Minecraft PE to try taking a look at their support
    forums

Hope this helps. Let us know the results!
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Looking for friend in Minecraft PE

I recommend to look at a Minecraft PE Club to join with Friends at the game to Play together
  5. KileKiler Win User

Online safety settings

I need you to change my minecraft pe so then i can join to other ppl or friends
  6. KingPenguinKing Win User

Minecraft friends xbox for kids

My sons are 6 and 7 but to me are Minecraft experts (recently switched from PE on tablets to Xbox 360). Please add as a friend to build a survival or creative world together. Although I don't play myself I do monitor their use.. No microphones.
Thema:

1. Minecraft PE- add friends - Similar Threads - Minecraft add friends

2. Minecraft unable yo add friends because of how Microsoft account is set up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft unable yo add friends because of how Microsoft account is set up: Good evening, I have been trying various things to enable my son to connect with his friends but to no avail. All the previous asked questions have been hidden. Surely you get lots of people...
  3. My daughter still can't add friends to her Minecraft account (on iPad)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My daughter still can't add friends to her Minecraft account (on iPad): I have changed the necessary privacy settings on my daughters xbox live account, and she's logged out of her Minecraft account, turning iPad off and on again - On signing back in she still can't...
  4. Minecraft for PC - Unable to add friends or join REALMS

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for PC - Unable to add friends or join REALMS: Hi all I was wondering if someone could help. My daughter has bought Minecraft for her Windows PC but cannot add friends or join REALMS. It tells us (her parents) to alter her Xbox account...
  5. Minecraft child account on iPad - cannot add friends or accept them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft child account on iPad - cannot add friends or accept them: I have been trying to do this for hours, we have had requests but cannot accept them. When we try to add it says 'You cannot add friends becuaes of how your account is setup' I have chatted...
  6. when im in minecraft and i cant join any friends world or when i add server and try to go...

in XBoX on Windows
    when im in minecraft and i cant join any friends world or when i add server and try to go...: im not sure is it because if i go settings gaming and xbox online services it says teredo unable to qualify but i have tried to fix these things now multiple hours but could it be my internet...
  7. Can’t add friends on Minecraft app on ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t add friends on Minecraft app on ipad: The app says i cannot add friends because of the way my accoutnt is set up but i can add friend in the xbox app on the same ipad using the same microsoft account....
  8. How to allow my child to add friends and play Minecraft with them on his ipad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to allow my child to add friends and play Minecraft with them on his ipad?: My son plays Minecraft on his Ipad. We do not own an Xbox. I want him to be able to play it with his friends but it keeps saying his settings aren't allowing him, I keep logging on to microsoft...
  9. Add PS4 friend on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add PS4 friend on minecraft: Hi. How do I invite friends using ps4 to play minecraft? My kids can play others in fortnite but there isnt an option in minecraft to add/find cross platform friends, only xbox. Where are we...
  10. Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?: I've been at this for two hours. One of my children can add friends. One gets a message about needing to make a change to their privacy settings. They're the same age (twins), and as far as I can...