Minecraft PE - Cannot Join other Worlds or Send Invites to Friends

Discus and support Minecraft PE - Cannot Join other Worlds or Send Invites to Friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an xbox account that I've had for years. I was always able to join worlds, friends could join my world, and I could send and receive friend... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Biljamin, Aug 20, 2022.

1. Biljamin
    Biljamin Guest

I have an xbox account that I've had for years. I was always able to join worlds, friends could join my world, and I could send and receive friend invites to worlds. In the past year I haven't been able to join any worlds and friends do not see my invites. My realm works fine and it's the only way I can play multiplayer.

I've checked all the multiplayer settings, check age of the account, reinstalled the app, removed the account and added a different account (that one worked fine), added my account to other ipads and didn't work there. I'm not sure what else I can do. It's been like this for over a year and cannot figure out what might be causing this.

Running: v1.19.20

IOS: 15.6

iPad: iPad Pro 12.9

:)

Biljamin, Aug 20, 2022
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

minecraft mobile

Hello @Jason546!

If you can't add friends on Minecraft PE, Please check your online and privacy settings on your account and make it is set to allowed.

Friends can join friends realms locally (this works if the friend is in the same area):

• Click settings
    • Local server multiplayer
    • Set setting : on
    Also, here's how to add a friend on Minecraft PE:

• On the home page
    • click sign in [bottom left]
    • sign in with Microsoft account
    • click on play
    • click menu
    • select friend
    • invite to game
    • send invite
    I hope this helps! Let us know how it goes!
  3. KileKiler Win User

Online safety settings

I need you to change my minecraft pe so then i can join to other ppl or friends
  4. ChanceWright Win User

Minecraft pe/pc multiplayer

Yes she (my friend) recieved the jnvite and hit join but after a few seconds it said cannot join world, do i need xbox gold to play with her on pe/pc
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Multiplayer in Minecraft

That's strange. She must have the ability checked off for friends to join her online world if her daughter can join. I was going to suggest making sure she has it set to "joinable" within the Minecraft menu. Has she also tried to send you a Game Invite
    through her actual friends list on the console? While she's in the game, she can press the Home button to pull up the side menu, go to Friends List, find you, and select Invite > Invite to Game. That should also work if her world is online and joinable. I've
    joined and invited friends to my Minecraft games before through the Friends List like that. Good luck, I hope that works!
  6. JDoty76 Win User

Minecraft Better Together Compatability

I'm having similar issue. I started world on xbox one, then copied to minecraft (btu version) and can play that from xbox, but I cannot access that world from minecraft pe. I am signed in with my xbox live account in both places but still cannot see my saved
    worlds from the other device
Thema:

1. Minecraft PE - Cannot Join other Worlds or Send Invites to Friends - Similar Threads - Minecraft Cannot Join

2. I cannot join Minecraft Bedrock servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot join Minecraft Bedrock servers: This is insane I just bought the game and it keeps showing me “You need to authenticate your Microsoft account”. I signed out and signed in, uninstalled and reinstalled. I did basically...
  3. Cannot join Friends' world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join Friends' world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock with my friend and I was trying to join their world, however, it keeps saying "connection timed out. unable to connect to world." after trying to join for 1-2...
  4. Friends Cannot Join My Minecraft Worlds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends Cannot Join My Minecraft Worlds: I have seen this being an issue elsewhere, but none of the solutions work. My friends always receive "Unable to connect to world" whenever they attempt to join me. My world also does not show up...
  5. Minecraft account cannot add friends or join multiplayer worlds because of how Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account cannot add friends or join multiplayer worlds because of how Microsoft...: have recently received an Xbox series s for Christmas, however in Minecraft it says i cannot join friends or multiplayer servers. i have click on the link and have tryed everything i possibly...
  6. Cannot join servers on nintendo switch - Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join servers on nintendo switch - Minecraft: Hi, im trying to join a sever on my nintendo switch, but when i go to the servers tab, it says "You cannot join cross-platfor games without both a Microsoft Account and a Nintendo Switch Account....
  7. Cannot join minecraft servers on microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot join minecraft servers on microsoft account: I migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account just today. I can log in just fine and the account works alright until I attempt to join a public minecraft server. I get the following error...
  8. Hi, I have joined the Minecraft 1.18 beta on windows 10 and cannot leave the beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, I have joined the Minecraft 1.18 beta on windows 10 and cannot leave the beta.: Hi, I have joined the Minecraft 1.18 beta on windows 10 and cannot leave the beta. When I joined the beta, everything was fine. But then when I came to leave, I would go to the Insider App, go to...
  9. Friend cannot join Minecraft World; We have been playing on it for about 2 weeks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend cannot join Minecraft World; We have been playing on it for about 2 weeks.: My friend and I have spent the past two weeks playing on a world together, but for some reason he cannot connect to the world this morning despite the countless troubleshooting attempts we've...
  10. Help! My Xbox One S cannot join my Windows 10 computer on Minecraft via LAN!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! My Xbox One S cannot join my Windows 10 computer on Minecraft via LAN!: Hello, reader! My problem is that whenever I have Minecraft open on my Xbox One S, signed into an ADULT account (No Xbox Live), and I have my Windows 10 computer loaded into a Minecraft world on...