Minecraft PE can’t load

Discus and support Minecraft PE can’t load in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Minecraft would;’t load i tried restart, reinstall, and file moving, nothing, this is for ios. 3fe84755-f355-4237-9573-475175edf835 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SecretSchedule, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Minecraft PE can’t load

Minecraft would;’t load i tried restart, reinstall, and file moving, nothing, this is for ios.

:)

SecretSchedule, Jan 20, 2020
  2. Zenosos Win User

Minecraft PE can’t load

3. XBF Leo G Win User

Minecraft PE can’t load

Hello SecretSchedule,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure we provide the correct solution. Does an error message or error code appear when the issue occurs? Is the game crashing at the point where it tries to log you in?
    Does the game crash as soon as you try to start it? We recommend checking for any update to the game through the app store for your device. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  5. Sgt Flaps Win User

When in August do you think?

Argh such a nightmare. I have only ever played Minecraft PE and over the last week been watching loads of minecraft videos, cba to buy it for PC.. So just hoping for this daily haha. I really can't wait!
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can I use same account on Minecraft win10 and Minecraft pe

Yes you can use the same account on Minecraft Win 10 and Minecraft PE.
Thema:

Minecraft PE can’t load

1. Minecraft PE can’t load - Similar Threads - Minecraft can’t load

2. Can’t link Microsoft account to Minecraft on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t link Microsoft account to Minecraft on console: Hi, I accidentaly linked an incorrect Microsoft account to Minecraft on PS4, so I unlinked the the incorrect account in my profile settings. I have now tried to link the correct account - but...
  3. Can’t join (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t join (Minecraft): I have been trying to join my younger sister. We are both on iPads, but I have a Microsoft Account. The problem is, her world isn’t showing up when she’s in it. e0191ed2-dafc-4b0d-9baa-ac9f8a0f9ef9
  4. Why can’t I create a realm On Minecraft Pocket Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I create a realm On Minecraft Pocket Edition?: I live overseas to my friends and the time difference is huge so i really want to create a realm. But I have set all the settings to Friends and it still doesnt work. I need to know the exact...
  5. Can’t join or host anybody on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t join or host anybody on minecraft: So i been trying to play with my girlfriend on minecraft and for absolutely no reason it says “Can’t connect to world” when either of us try to join. She has no problem joining her other friend...
  6. Can’t be in Xbox party while playing the new version of Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t be in Xbox party while playing the new version of Minecraft: Anyone else having trouble with the new version of Minecraft on Xbox? If i’m in a party and anyone talks or if i get a notification/achievement my screen goes black... the game is still running in...
  7. Can’t player multiplayer on Minecraft PE - how change settings?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t player multiplayer on Minecraft PE - how change settings?: Can anyone help? Question hopefully is straightforward and all in the title... ad7f937a-8467-41b5-9b12-a6888ed68e37
  8. I can’t join my friends Minecraft world and they can’t join mine either

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends Minecraft world and they can’t join mine either: I recently have been playing cross platform on the windows 10 edition with my friend (she has pc and i have xbox). We started playing around mid feb until randomly we werent able to connect to...
  9. My daughter can’t add friends whilst playing minecraft, I’ve allowed her via settings, but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My daughter can’t add friends whilst playing minecraft, I’ve allowed her via settings, but...: My daughter can’t add friends whilst playing minecraft, I’ve allowed her via settings, but it doesn’t work, please help 32594450-12e5-4f5b-9afc-c08f0bef231c
  10. Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition: a friend recently bought a minecraft realm for a couple of us to use and build on. The other day a buddy and I were on the realm and we randomly got disconnected from the realm and when we try to...