Minecraft PE Chat

Discus and support Minecraft PE Chat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m having a problem where i can’t see other players chat in Minecraft Pocket Edition server (The Hive Bedrock). I didn’t mute or block anyone and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrMustacheSir, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Minecraft PE Chat

I’m having a problem where i can’t see other players chat in Minecraft Pocket Edition server (The Hive Bedrock).

I didn’t mute or block anyone and have not cause any trouble to be suspended in the server.

And the only player that can see my chat is my Xbox friends.

Also, we did screen-to-screen comparison and my friend was receiving messages on the public chat.

At the same time, i didn’t received anything in the chat, except in-game messages (game rules).

Nevertheless, my Xbox account is NOT on child restrictions and NOT on family sharing.

Any advise would be appreciated.

:)

MrMustacheSir, Sep 3, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft PE chat

Hi JN_884,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

It sounds like maybe you have an in-game setting where your chat is set to show only your friend's on Xbox Live, rather than everybody in the server. You said you've looked in the settings, but have you taken a look at your chat settings?

Try re-installing the game on your mobile device, then log in again to Xbox Live, and try chatting with people on the server.
  3. MrMustacheSir Win User

Minecraft PE Chat

Hello ,

You might have accidentally toggled a chat option with your controller's D-pad. This has happened to me a few times on Minecraft, but luckily I was able to figure it out with a few minutes of testing my controller buttons. If this still doesn't work, I suggest
    restarting the game, or (if necessary) your device.

Microsoft Support Link (if needed): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us
    Hey @{Syrix},

Thanks for replying to my post.

I’m not quite familiar with chat options and testing control buttons, maybe you could bring in more details (i’m using touch in-game controller).

Either way, I uninstalled the app, completely restarted the device, and installed the app back. Sadly, nothing changed at all.

Forgot to mention on my previous post, when i go to main menu (the pause icon next to chat icon) there’s a list of players within the server and their profile avatar is default (white background and gray avatar). However, in my friends perspective there
    are different types of icon. Probably, not a big of a deal but something to point out just in case.

Anyway, so the options i currently have is either, send to every single player in the server friend invite (because that’s the only way to see chat from Xbox friends). Or use a different device such as Android, PC, or Nintendo Switch. But then again, it
    might be the account error/bug or something and not the device. Otherwise, I could make a different account, but i don’t really want to.
  4. {Syrix} Win User

Minecraft PE Chat

Hello MrMustacheSir,

You might have accidentally toggled a chat option with your controller's D-pad. This has happened to me a few times on Minecraft, but luckily I was able to figure it out with a few minutes of testing my controller buttons. If this still doesn't work, I suggest
    restarting the game, or (if necessary) your device.

Microsoft Support Link (if needed): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us
  5. Miku Sakuya Win User

Minecraft PE chat

Slap those fancy chat settings in the on direction
  6. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
Thema:

Minecraft PE Chat

1. Minecraft PE Chat - Similar Threads - Minecraft Chat

2. Cannot use chat In minecraft windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot use chat In minecraft windows 10: I was born in 1995 I saw online if you're a child it blocks the chat but I'm a full grown adult. I play with my fiance and nephew but when they type I can't see it. If I type they can't see it....
  3. Cannot Chat In Minecraft Pocket Edition On Phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Chat In Minecraft Pocket Edition On Phone: Hey, I can't type on mcpe. I can't fix it 9bc5b87b-8cd1-446d-8f2f-0f6648bb3fa6
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition chat not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition chat not working.: I tried to play minecraft with my mates (we all used the windows 10 edition) and realized my chat messages wouldnt show, nor can i see their ingame chat messages. Browsing the internet i found a...
  5. Minecraft PE chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE chat: When I join a server in Minecraft Pocket Edition, I can't see what anyone says, the only person who I can see talking in chat, is my friend on Xbox. I've tried fixing the problem in the game's...
  6. I cant chat or see any chats in minecraft windows 10. It says i need to update privacy settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant chat or see any chats in minecraft windows 10. It says i need to update privacy settings: I updated every setting that could potentially cause this, and still no luck. b233796f-3ae0-4441-aaa4-d8af096d792c
  7. I can't chat on Minecraft bedrock

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't chat on Minecraft bedrock: This all started when sone streamer wanted us to play the bedrock edition of the game. Now, i was more used to java but i had a free cipy of this so i clained it. I noticed though that i cant read...
  8. Why everybody can't see my minecraft chat messages.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why everybody can't see my minecraft chat messages.: I've been recently playing minecraft for a while until for some unknown reason. During the time me and my friend met up on mineplex ago. He just said hello to me. I replied back hello as well. I...
  9. Chat in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chat in minecraft: How can use CHAT to user command block in minecraft? e750fdd2-c927-4d92-a917-17eab46ac22d
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Chat Logs Location

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Chat Logs Location: Hi there, I am asking where I may find the Chat Logs for Multiplayer worlds for the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft, I know how to find them for the Java Edition but the Windows 10 Edition...