Minecraft PE connection issues

Discus and support Minecraft PE connection issues in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Whenever my friend tries to join my minecraft pe world, she gets the unable to connect screen. All my other friends can join no problem. We’re both on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Jackspedicy, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Jackspedicy
    Jackspedicy Guest

Whenever my friend tries to join my minecraft pe world, she gets the unable to connect screen. All my other friends can join no problem. We’re both on pocket edition and I’m able to join her world.

:)

Jackspedicy, Nov 4, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Jackspedicy,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. It sounds like she is experiencing a network issue since everything seems to be working correctly for you and your other friends. If possible, have your friend connect to a different network, and then see if
    the issue persists.

Aside from that, try posting on
    the Minecraft forums
    as well if you haven't already. You can also check out the
    Minecraft Help official website here.

Hope this helps!
  3. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  4. diad2001 Win User

Cannot see child in privacy settings on xbox.com

I have the same issue and I don't have an Xbox Console. I just want to play Minecraft PE with my child.
  5. dualshark22 Win User

Randomly unlocked achievment

OMG I JUST UNLOCK IT RANDOM TO, MINECRAFT PE DELICOUS FISH
  6. Luka CvoroCvoro Win User

Не могу зайти в Xbox Live через Майнкрафт [Can't go to Xbox Live via Minecraft]

I can`t play on Minecraft PE servers.

Can you fix it?
Thema:

1. Minecraft PE connection issues - Similar Threads - Minecraft connection issues

2. Why can’t I connect to my sibling’s world in Minecraft PE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to my sibling’s world in Minecraft PE?: We’re all using the same wifi and can’t connect to each others world, but we can join a friend’s world who is in another country. And that friend can join our worlds. we tried deleting the app...
  3. I can 't connect to my minecraft xbox world on my pc but I could previously

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can 't connect to my minecraft xbox world on my pc but I could previously: Previously, if I wanted to join my xbox world on pc, I just had to go to the friends section and my xbox gametag would show up under "Joinable Friends" for some reason now every time I go on my pc...
  4. Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never...: Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never happened before????? 2217a490-7ffa-436b-82bb-7797329d50b3
  5. minecraft connection issues with my wife

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft connection issues with my wife: so my wife and i both have minecraft and we have been trying to connect to each others world but cannot do so because it tells me i have an outdated server. her version is 1.12.101.70 and my...
  6. Microsoft Account Connecting issue to Nintendo Switch (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Connecting issue to Nintendo Switch (Minecraft): Hello! First time asking a question on here, but I'll try my best explaining my issue. So, I'm playing Minecraft on my Switch, I want to connect my Microsoft Acc to my Switch. I do everything the...
  7. Problème de connexion sur Xbox live sur Minecraft P.E. [Xbox live connection issue on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de connexion sur Xbox live sur Minecraft P.E. [Xbox live connection issue on...: depuis plusieurs jours je n’arrive pas me connecter Xbox live, il me mettent «veuillé réssayer ou sur Xbox.com. Aidez-moi remediez sur ce problème au plus vite. Cordialement Translation: [for...
  8. MInecraft Bedrock Edition/ Windows 10 Connection Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MInecraft Bedrock Edition/ Windows 10 Connection Issue: So I have begun to start playing Minecraft on the Bedrock edition on my Xbox One and basically I am having an issue that has not seemed to be resolved by anyone... Issue: My issue is that...
  9. Minecraft connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft connection issues: whenever i go to the join game tab, i get a grey screen where the servers are supposed to be 5aaaed3b-adb0-47c3-9207-4acead5ddb09
  10. Minecraft multi-player connecting issues. Am I the only one with this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft multi-player connecting issues. Am I the only one with this problem?: It seems that every time someone else gets online and wants to join a game, the host has to either close the game and then quit out to the home screen. Or is forced to hard reset the xbox one to...