Minecraft PE crashes after copying worlds from old to new Android tablet

Discus and support Minecraft PE crashes after copying worlds from old to new Android tablet in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi! I'm trying to move our minecraft worlds from an older tablet to a new one. I copied the whole folder \games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by M-Pe, Jan 28, 2020.

1. M-Pe
    M-Pe Guest

Hi!

I'm trying to move our minecraft worlds from an older tablet to a new one. I copied the whole folder

\games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds

from the old tablet to the new one. The worlds show up in MPEon the new tablet (only after I switch from application to external storage and back again to application each time). But as soon as I try to load them, MPE just crashes without any further information.
    Any ideas? Thanks!

:)

2. Onyx Is Here Win User

3. JDoty76 Win User

Minecraft Better Together Compatability

I'm having similar issue. I started world on xbox one, then copied to minecraft (btu version) and can play that from xbox, but I cannot access that world from minecraft pe. I am signed in with my xbox live account in both places but still cannot see my saved
    worlds from the other device
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft

Hi there Rachael,

Thanks for confirming that it is the Minecraft: Pocket Edition on an Android tablet that is giving you the error message concerning ownership of that version of the game, rather than the Xbox One edition of the game. Minecraft: PE is available on Android
    devices via the GooglePlay Store for purchase. Once it is opened to be played, it would request that you log in with your Microsoft/Xbox account so that the same Gamertag and Xbox Live Gold subscription information would be enacted.

You may wish to doublecheck your purchase in the Google Play Store for Minecraft: PE to ensure that it is still listed as yours on your dedicated tablet. If it is listed as purchased, then you'd need to reach out to Mojang for further assistance for the
    licensing of the game.

https://help.mojang.com/

I hope that this info is a bit more helpful for you!
  5. KingPenguinKing Win User

Minecraft friends xbox for kids

My sons are 6 and 7 but to me are Minecraft experts (recently switched from PE on tablets to Xbox 360). Please add as a friend to build a survival or creative world together. Although I don't play myself I do monitor their use.. No microphones.
  6. Lone Wolf kk Win User

Minecraft crashes Windows 10 edition

ok found the world save files copied them. Uninstalled and re-installed Minecraft for windows 10. After installing and updating created a new world, after 10 minutes of playing the game crashed while digging dirt. So this is the 3rd instance of the game
    crashing while mining/digging... I would say in total in the last 3 days my game has crashed probably close to 300 times.
Thema:

1. Minecraft PE crashes after copying worlds from old to new Android tablet - Similar Threads - Minecraft crashes copying

2. Minecraft 1.14.30 crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.14.30 crash: After the1.14.30 I have been having new or saved games crashing like clock work. Has anyone else found this happening with their games? Also anyone else having issues sending in a crash report?...
  3. minecraft crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft crash: every time when i enter my world, after random time, minecraft just crash with no reasons and deleted random entities from my world. i dont know what to do. d4fa017d-96ce-44ea-9b70-2f45aeb9054c
  4. Minecraft CONSTANTLY crashing Xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft CONSTANTLY crashing Xbox one X: So for at least two months Minecraft constantly crashes on my Xbox one X. We have now lost at least 3 worlds to it crashing during loading but it normally crashes after loading and playing...
  5. Minecraft crashes my Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft crashes my Xbox One X: Hi. I have an Xbox One X and I have the latest version of the Minecraft beta. When I start Minecraft my console shuts down completely, and I have to turn it back on. This happens at various...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crash: Hello, i wrote for a friend who bought the game right now just like me, after the installation he starts the game but it crashes after the Mojang screen, he tried to reinstall the game, install...
  7. Minecraft crashes on ipad when "Join multiplayer games" is enabled on Xbox Family settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes on ipad when "Join multiplayer games" is enabled on Xbox Family settings: Hi, We make use of Xbox Family settings. We would like to enable "Join mltiplayer games" so our son can play on registered "Servers". Strangely, Minecraft crashes when opening on his iPad. As...
  8. Minecraft crashing my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashing my Xbox: Minecraft keeps crashing my Xbox I'll just be playing on my Minecraft world and it will randomly crash the entire Xbox. Then I will have to start it up again and go through the whole start up...
  9. Minecraft PE crashes after changes made to privacy settingss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE crashes after changes made to privacy settingss: Hi. After updating the privacy settings (e.g allowing adding of friends; joining groups) via a PC, my minecraft PE on my ipad failed to load. Any help on this? Thanks in advance....
  10. Minecraft Xbox One X Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One X Crashing: Has anyone else been experiencing major issues playing Minecraft? It started to crash when I would load into a world, shutting the Xbox off, but it use to work after 1 reboot. Now, it continually...